Fact Checking Daniel M. Jones and The Church of Jediism

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306659 by
Do you know what that ultimately tells me? There are no such things as "universal truths". At least none we will ever be able to decipher. And especially none that have ever been built into our reality by any force, intelligent or otherwise.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 5 months ago #306660 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Do you know what that ultimately tells me? There are no such things as "universal truths". At least none we will ever be able to decipher. And especially none that have ever been built into our reality by any force, intelligent or otherwise.

Or that were just not physically/mentally capable of understanding them, either or but yes. Welcome to where to my view of the universe =p

So one of the teachings of the Tao which I like to relate to living in the now and Jediism is something I apply to the idea of the force, in that we need not worry about why the river flows down hill, only that it does. Sometimes we just need to not focus so much on why a river was created there and the fact it flows down hill, and more on the fact that we have a river that flows.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306661 by
The funny thing is if they were designed into reality but we were also designed to never understand them then what is the point?

Lol I just got an email from this site saying I unlocked a socializer badge. It says I love to socialize with my friends. Do you think I'm a good socializer?
More
6 years 5 months ago #306663 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: The funny thing is if they were designed into reality but we were also designed to never understand them then what is the point?

Lol I just got an email from this site saying I unlocked a socializer badge. It says I love to socialize with my friends. Do you think I'm a good socializer?

Well everything continuously evolves, it may me premature to say "never".
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306664 by

Tellahane wrote:

True, but my opinion is that human natures proclivity for diversity will never converge on a single unifying theory of life. Meaning conflict will always be a part of our nature.
More
6 years 5 months ago #306665 by Rosalyn J
I finally got some time to watch it. It was decent for what it was. I'm sorry to see Daniel Jones go through the disgrace that was Piers Morgan and his team. They weren't interested in learning about Jediism they were interested in making it a circus and that is quite unfortunate. When Jones did get the chance to speak I feel he represented "his" journey well and that is all we can really do. I honestly would not have been able to hold myself any better had I been in his shoes

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 5 months ago #306667 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Tellahane wrote:

True, but my opinion is that human natures proclivity for diversity will never converge on a single unifying theory of life. Meaning conflict will always be a part of our nature.

Perhaps but if never is a long time away then why not just focus on what can be done today?
More
6 years 5 months ago #306669 by Carlos.Martinez3
Today takes action tomorrow ... well mostly takes thought aka no action today . So ... did we get de railed yet ?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306670 by Carlos.Martinez3

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Today takes action tomorrow ... well mostly takes thought aka no action today . So ... did we get de railed yet?

Build, not tear down.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306671 by Carlos.Martinez3

Attachment IMG_0255_2017-11-23.JPG not found

Virtual tea coffe virtual empanadas?
While we discuss?
Hope the picture came out if not so sorry .
Nope dang it oh well virtual empanadas pineapple brown sugar home made help yourself , sorry carry on !

Build, not tear down.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.