Force Powers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346288 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers

Rosalyn J wrote: I used to be as stubborn

Stubborn? You really consider me stubborn in this? It's funny how I'm having more and more people PM me and tell me to give in and basically shut up. Now you tell me I'm stubborn after I say I want to meld my beliefs with others. I thought you someone I could call friend but honestly I question that now. I thought this was a melting pot of ideas and philosophies. But more and more I'm feeling myself being slowly dismantled and reshaped into what YOU want me to be, not what I want to become!! This place is seeming more and more like a cult.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346291 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Force Powers
...you really just aren't listening.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346293 by

steamboat28 wrote: ...you really just aren't listening.

Then honestly please correct my misunderstanding g?

More
4 years 4 months ago #346295 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Force Powers
Fyxe you may keep your ideas , I don't think anyone here said specifically to forget everything you know and if they did then they clearly don't know what it means to take the name of Jedi . We except everyone from all aspects of life . Whether or not they believe in what you believe or something else does not mean we need to exclude them from here ! The others words may seem a bit crude but I will elaborate . What everyone is saying no we don't want to mind-wash you to believing in our way but we would think , since you came here looking for guidance in the force hear our side of the story . This is for open discussion if anyone can't be civil in these than please don't comment on the subject or politely disagree and try to be nice on the matter . Don't harass people just because they have different views that is not very Jedi of you ! And for the people who is trying to silence fyxe I know you mean well by it and are trying to stop this whole debacle but you are upsetting fyxe and others as well as making them feel excluded from the community . Now what needs to be said on this is I respectfully disagree with your ideas and move on that's it . The main question is could you teach me how to use telekinesis and was answered no several times . If you would like to continue the matter on force powers than create a new thread and continue there but keep it civil ! Please stop arguing and calling people names !!! Even the original person who made this thread acknowledge that this has went to far so enough is enough .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
4 years 4 months ago #346302 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote:

Rosalyn J wrote: I used to be as stubborn

Stubborn? You really consider me stubborn in this? It's funny how I'm having more and more people PM me and tell me to give in and basically shut up. Now you tell me I'm stubborn after I say I want to meld my beliefs with others. I thought you someone I could call friend but honestly I question that now. I thought this was a melting pot of ideas and philosophies. But more and more I'm feeling myself being slowly dismantled and reshaped into what YOU want me to be, not what I want to become!! This place is seeming more and more like a cult.

That's alright if you don't want to call me a friend. I'm in no way offended. I'll work on the IP alone and you work on your fruit salad. Best of luck

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
4 years 4 months ago #346304 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Force Powers
Ya know right here should be said in a pm and not this thread and yes I know I am in no position to say this but please drop the subject before it gets escalated again . Keep things civil , if you two want to declare this please feel free to do it in a pm .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346305 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: Then honestly please correct my misunderstanding g?

We've all been trying. The issue isn't that people are attacking you or your beliefs, it's that you're attached to the belief that they are. You say you want to learn, and to open your mind, but you're not letting go of ideas that aren't serving you.

It's a hard road, and it's not walked overnight. Try the IP out to see if you can find a way to examine your beliefs in your own mind, and temper your expectations and interpretations of how others are speaking to you with the knowledge that you might have to let go of assumptions to get anywhere.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by steamboat28. Reason: Spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346310 by
Wait i thought you said you had the gift already?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346311 by
No i can't sorry yet i hope you find someone who can help you if that is something you wish to seek.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346314 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Force Powers
@Mira: Just a forum tip ^^. When you hit "quick reply" it doesn't actually tag the person you're talking to. As I'm not 100% sure who you're addressing, I'm sure the same goes of the person you're actually trying to talk to. There's a "quote" function under the "Action" button that can help you target who it is you're wanting to address in the future. ^^

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex, Malicious

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi