Next Saturday Hangout July 11, 2020 17hrs GMT to 19hrs GMT in Discord (11 Jul 2020)

Our next hangout will be June 11, 2020 17hrs GMT to 19hrs GMT in Discord

The link is here: discord.com/invite/nhZvH6T

Force Powers

More
19 Jun 2020 03:26 #352838 by Glenn
Replied by Glenn on topic Force Powers
I don't believe the force is something that you can have, just witnessed. I have seen some miracles. To say I caused them because I was there.... More so the force happens regardless of me, but I can be a part of these experiences. Listening to yourself and finding your own way has in my opinion put me in more of these experiences. Right place right time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2020 04:10 #352839 by forceuser
Replied by forceuser on topic Force Powers
You are so right just because you watched something happened does not mean you created it or made it happen there will always be players of a sport and people who just watch it on TV.

You've probably convinced yourself in life there is no such thing As a spark of life when a seed penetrates an egg there's actually a spark of life.

It's not just a chemical reaction only there's a physical spark of light that happens

And I'm sure you probably know when you breathe your last breath you will turn back into sand and dirt and there's nothing else.

But for a few people like myself I believe the spark of life continues.

And of course you would have to believe there is no such thing as any paranormal activity and also there is no such thing as a UFO sighting everybody on the planet is just making these things up.

It's similar to the paranormal activity when an object moves obviously someone had to make it move whether it was a person or some type of energy force or telepathy or whatever.

But of course this is definitely the wrong platform to talk about these things because everybody here thinks everything's a lie or made up or whatever.

So for everyone it's much easier just to believe We are in this nice safe matrix world and everything's going to be OK.

Just study get a good education and go find a good job.
And don't forget to be safe......

More
23 Jun 2020 01:27 - 23 Jun 2020 01:29 #352958 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Force Powers
How about, a personal truth = belief ie existing within subjective reality, versus a 'truth' = existing within objective reality.

That way I think its ok to explore the ideas of it as a belief or personal truth is fine.

But saying something is true that has no evidence and contradicts other things which do have evidence, requires it's own evidence to be considered true. I mean.... sure we can't know anything is 'true' but evidence speaks to it's existence by defining some part of it. The subjective experience of mind can suffer all sorts of erroneous perception of objective reality, because that is just how it works... so all we've got to make sense out of anything is measures of accuracy of existence.

So if something cannot be measured at all with some reference to objective reality, then its better to call it a belief or a theory than a truth IMO. Then if someone tells you your belief is wrong because you've no evidence, it's like religious discrimination and should be considered inappropriate, but if someone tells you your truth is wrong because its got no evidence then it's an invitation to offer some evidence or accept that you cannot prove the truth exists outside your subjective reality. And if someone is only within your subjective reality, then it's got to be considered a belief unless it's supported by evidence otherwise it risks falling into the category of delusion.

Plenty of people of unusual beliefs, there is nothing wrong with that so long as they don't contradict overt objective reality. In fact I think it's actually healthy to explore the potentials of alternative natures of reality existing outside of science... but safe limits are safe :silly:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 23 Jun 2020 01:29 by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: EdanKobosBrick