Is the light and dark?

More
6 years 3 months ago #313508 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Is the light and dark?

Connor L. wrote: I think there's a piece of this missing.

The Jedi Compass is a free document. The whole of it is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f3P3dLsXQ6Nk3J7gamShIWlfCe5ta203LaMbwtGsUIY/edit#!

I mean, hell... ADD it to the Library. Don't see why it shouldn't be there.

Since you asked so nice, sure ;)

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313509 by
Replied by on topic Is the light and dark?

Zenchi wrote: Are you unwilling to buy the book for ten dollars? All proceeds go to UNICEF :)

Why? I have no need for it.

Zenchi wrote: Which place? The council? The membership? Is that regarding simple membership or apprenticeship? Rules are changing last I hear, wouldn't hurt to get updated...

This temple and all of the above including possibly eventual knighthood.

Zenchi wrote: How many? Bragging doesn't really validate much here without proof. No, you don't require proof, but why bring it up if you can't back it up. Not everyone here is gullible and naive, sir...

Senan, Kit, Obi, John, Slydogtag, Manu, Alan, Edan, Dechlan, Trisskar I think Spinner and Barger? a few others maybe ... I even asked you at one time but you never got back to me. That it typical with you though.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313510 by

Manu wrote:

ནའдհдཀ༑ནკ wrote: I've never known anything that has been accomplished by everyone wondering around aimlessly, some kind of goal or design must be present. We might travel in different ways but we should still want to end up at the same place.

I could see us "arriving at the same place" as a general sentiment of victory, self-fulfillment, success. But when it comes to specifics, we want different things. To the person who is a passionate traveller, the person settling down and buying a house and starting a family might seem like a madman.

Follow your bliss my friend

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313511 by

Connor L. wrote: I think there's a piece of this missing.

The Jedi Compass is a free document. The whole of it is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f3P3dLsXQ6Nk3J7gamShIWlfCe5ta203LaMbwtGsUIY/edit#!

I mean, hell... ADD it to the Library. Don't see why it shouldn't be there.

The book, the Jedi Compass, has NO extra information. It has essays written by Jedi on the topics covered in the Compass document. So, it's like editorials and explanations of the maxims and tenets. You can get everything you need from the Compass from the free document. And, you can donate to the project for Unicef if you want the extra goodies.

Its only 4 pages long??

More
6 years 3 months ago #313512 by Zenchi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote: Are you unwilling to buy the book for ten dollars? All proceeds go to UNICEF :)

Why? I have no need for it.

Zenchi wrote: Which place? The council? The membership? Is that regarding simple membership or apprenticeship? Rules are changing last I hear, wouldn't hurt to get updated...

This temple and all of the above including possibly eventual knighthood.

Zenchi wrote: How many? Bragging doesn't really validate much here without proof. No, you don't require proof, but why bring it up if you can't back it up. Not everyone here is gullible and naive, sir...

Senan, Kit, Obi, John, Slydogtag, Manu, Alan, Edan, Dechlan, Trisskar I think Spinner and Barger? a few others maybe ... I even asked you at one time but you never got back to me. That it typical with you though.

Suppose you already forgot the pm between us mere days ago, but then again, that is typical with you. Yeah, not alot of people on that list, two or three who aren't even around to verify...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313513 by
Correct.

The book on Amazon is more like 300... but, it's all opinion essays.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313514 by

Connor L. wrote: Correct.

lol, wouldn't all things written by people about philosophy and spirituality be opinion essays in a sense? ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #313515 by

Zenchi wrote:
Suppose you already forgot the pm between us mere days ago, but then again, that is typical with you. Yeah, not alot of people on that list, two or three who aren't even around to verify...

What about it? Not a lot of people? Sounds like your just pissed I actually had people. bluff called my friend.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313516 by

Connor L. wrote: Correct.

Seriously? 4 pages but the one on amazon is 300. So its not actually a free book after all. Thats what I thought.

More
6 years 3 months ago #313518 by Zenchi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

What about it? Not a lot of people? Sounds like your just pissed I actually had people. bluff called my friend.

Not quite sir, lol. Your bragging, and as usual you've nothing to back it up save for a few people...

So again, your not willing to purchase the book for ten dollars to read it? All proceeds go to UNICEF :)

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi