2012 Jediism Gathering UK - Cambridge

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 1 month ago #55363 by ren

I, for one, dislike shopping in any store that isn't a book or toy store.

toy store
toy store

Attachment 005.jpg not found

Wait, so are we meeting in Cambridge on the 5th? Or do we need to make our way to Saffron Walden instead?

We should meet in cambridge. Saffron walden is quite a long bus ride away...

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55393 by
Are we holding this in Cambridge then? I'll be there on the 7th (Monday). Shall we schedule a ceremony for say 3pm? That way we can accommodate Akkarin if he has to work.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55401 by

Mark Anjuu wrote: Are we holding this in Cambridge then? I'll be there on the 7th (Monday). Shall we schedule a ceremony for say 3pm? That way we can accommodate Akkarin if he has to work.

Cambridge it is! And the ceremony time works for me! :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55403 by
The gathering will be in Cambridge, the only reason Saffron Walden was brought up, is because I live there and it's quite close by so can also offer accommodation for 1, possibly 2 people

We should try to do everything in Cambridge

3pm should be fine

I'll cycle to the station, and if I am working those who are staying at my house can either have gone earlier in the day, or we could all walk/jog there to catch the train in time :D :P (don't worry it won't actually take that long lol)

If nothing else i.e. accommodation attempts fail completely, we can still have Monday 7th as our gathering day

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55410 by
Please do post how things went!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55415 by
Find out yourself by coming along! :)

• ren
    Registered
More
12 years 1 month ago #55438 by ren

I'll cycle to the station, and if I am working those who are staying at my house can either have gone earlier in the day, or we could all walk/jog there to catch the train in time

Should we bring bikes?

Also it's my understanding MArk will be driving, which means he has a car. On the monday he could pick you guys up at saffron walden , keep your bags in the car all day and take the train at cambridge after the ceremonies and stuff. Instead of having to go back to saffron walden to pick em up or carry them around all day.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55472 by
I can indeed give people a lift, since it's sort of on my way anyway! I can probably fit 3 people in without too much hassle.

BTW, do we have a plan of things we would like to do? I wouldn't mind conducting an hour of qigong if people are up for that? I find it really helps with my own Force sensitivity so am willing to share something if people are up for it. I'm also happy to look strange in public :)

• ren
    Registered
More
12 years 1 month ago #55475 by ren
The plan so far is falling in the river cam, drink, eat, go to the cinema. But we could do that on the days leading to monday 7, SO I guess we can put some qi-gong in there. Now this means I have to go on a diet though. damn.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #55521 by

Mark Anjuu wrote: I can indeed give people a lift, since it's sort of on my way anyway! I can probably fit 3 people in without too much hassle.

I forgot about the whole car and people having one... :P

Yeah a lift would be good, if anything it would help us to not be too separated :D

Storing stuff in there seems like a good idea as well, can go straight to the station in that case

I've never done qi-gong, but I'd give it a try (as long as others looked silly at the same time!) :D lol

If we do this then we should have a picnic as well just because it would be nice. I've never tried a wheat-free vegan lunch before...

This all does seem to be very dependent on the weather though lol

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi