SITH?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #104087 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?

Super Goo wrote: Oh Sorry, i really couldnt help myself uploading this comical profile picture. Yes i made it to 'pass?' the first official 'sithism' test, then wrote to the creator and withdrew my subscription when i really approached the word ,.. endarkenment.

I hate it. I like Chi Gung, i have a site chigung3.blogspot.com, and a heap of experiences with it. But this term endarkenment is strange when chi gung is generally an enlighenment subject.

Although, if u think about it, endarkenment is just a cleaver perspective, but a very bad term. It acknowledges that our current science also stems from many centuries in the past. Stuff like occult, runes, hebrew, enouchian, starwars, certainly was perhaps a long long time ago if in this universe. So, yes endarkenment is correct, but i really hate that term, so i quit before i joined. Plus im more jedi, if i wanted to believe in it.

Its very interesting that its creator had an apparition from another galaxy. It seems they also feel they on earth are the only remaining sith left in the galaxy, i think i read. I find that a bit hard to believe. The galaxy would be rather infinitely big, perhaps.

I just commented, that they are really into their stuff at sith academy, and they all talk on the forums, yes master, oh master where art thou, i just thought it was all a bit serious. I just liked the movies, played for yrs online as master goo, fps games, and have a deep belief in i chi gung.

I think theres a youtube video of an old taoist who moves bricks, pushes a pale of water, and breaks a glass with chi. Very easy to find, he also sharpens knives on his chest. Just one of those things those crazy buddhist monks are capable of. Isnt that the same as the force.

Every martial art is supposedly started from the 13th century shien shang dynasty or so said in the classic harmonising the tiger and dragon classic. But isnt that a bit arrogent, isnt star wars before the 13th century.

Oh well, i read a lot of essays on clairvoyant readings from the long lost sith people in the galaxy, and one guy said it all got downloaded into his head, and hes gradually remembering more. perhaps this does push the bounds of are u insane ? But similiaily i have a an elderly ladys clarivoyant book, cosmic prophercies, and she talks of the ashtar command, and goes into details that we are surrounded. I guess they could be both right, or probably both very wrong. But i even have family relatives that have the ability to go into trance addresses at clairvoyant churches, flower readings etc, and they do healing via the phone, simply using visualisation of blue light. At one stage she could feel me move the chi around her body, and could easily tell what pens i had on my table from her house.

It really makes me think, did the sith creator really just invent a new sith character to delusinally listen to, or is it that we in this reality dont know of this character, yet.

Also, i just made this short comical view of chi gung...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYI8HAx-_o

can you elaborate a bit more on your dislike for the term endarkenment?
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104095 by
I guess i can, but i dont want to give u a google reference per word, ill just say what i can remember. When i first read of endarkenment, i thought it a strange word, so looked it up on the wikipedia. I remember it said something like, people who get into endarkenment, look down on people who believe our current science is the source of our all power. Its not an actual definition.

As to my dislike, i guess it comes down to sith or jedi, or good or bad, or light and dark. And that comes down to, your about to be run over by a bus, and seconds before you know your dead, you say god help me. I dont think too many people in a life and death situation, and at the no return point, not hrs before, say please devil help me.

I think chi gung, moving chi fast though circuits in your body and though your brain, it makes u feel air hearded, enightened, not sure, but in that state you come up with some strange poetry, just happen to see the one person in a crowd of 200 at a glance, dunno. I like doing evil things dont get me wrong, but i would say i do these evil things out of enlightened reasons.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104098 by
so you believe that people who believe in endarkenment don't believe in god?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104108 by
Endarkenment is a stupid word, perpetuated by an idiot. Not even worth your time of day, Sid.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104115 by

Williamkaede wrote: Endarkenment is a stupid word, perpetuated by an idiot. Not even worth your time of day, Sid.

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not be so hastily dismissive, will. I find it slightly clever that it seeks to verbalize the opposite of 'enlightenment' in that manner. However, if a true antonym, the word would also have the connotation, if not definition, of being unelightening, dull, un-brilliant, etc.

So perhaps it serves its purpose to be a warning to others reading it about the contents of the subject at hand.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104122 by
As a word, it tickled me for a little while. Then I learned about those who devised it, their philosophy, their ways. The ideal of the word itself is what I disagree with.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104129 by
But you didn't say that. You said the Word was stupid. The ideals behind it are another matter.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104135 by
Touche, Desolous. ^^

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104158 by
Perhaps that was a bad example, i have no idea, i was trying to think of a bigger picture as to why, i dont like the word. In a run over example, perhaps people think or say, or dont even bother, let the force be with me, as the bus hits them, perhaps even on a subconscious level, their last action of thought before death becomes just a thought to the air on the good or bad side. I used sith or jedi as a first thought, rather than god and devil, i guess its the modern age. Personanally, im waiting for the matrix religion to spark to life again.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #104257 by

Williamkaede wrote: Endarkenment is a stupid word, perpetuated by an idiot. Not even worth your time of day, Sid.

I can think of a few words devised by idiots and thought to be stupid, but they can help describe or define something, the term Endarkenment has a usefulness, not for me but it can appeal to those who understand the word and agree with what it is trying to label. Enlightenment is a choice for those of us who seek it, shouldn't the same apply to Endarkenment?

to be simple: yeah the word is stupid, but it has a use.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi