SITH?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #97339 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?

Super Goo wrote: Every martial art is supposedly started from the 13th century shien shang dynasty or so said in the classic harmonising the tiger and dragon classic.

wrong, what about Khridoli?

that was established before the birth of christ and it is still taught today

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #97340 by
The first book that contained information about I Chi Gung was written sometime during early 700 B.C. The book was called the Yellow Emporer's Classic of Internal Medicine. The Jade Pendant Inscriptions were recorded on an artifact around 380 B.C, and about 150 years after that Hua Tuo, 'The Father of Chinese Medicine,' created the 'Five Play Animal'. More than 600 years later, sometime during A.D 500, a Buddhist monk from India named Da Mo, travelled to China and developed a series of exercises to make monks stronger and healthier. He then wrote the famouse Bone Marrow Washing Classic. Chi Gung was further developed during the Tang Dynasty in the fifth century A.D, when Sun Si Miao created the six healing sounds after noticing their therapeutic effects on the body." ,... like the beginnings of chi, the body is an evolving pattern of vibrational energy, and can be stimulated and healed through the use of sound.

I think i was refering to this text.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #97355 by

Super Goo wrote: The first book that contained information about I Chi Gung was written sometime during early 700 B.C. The book was called the Yellow Emporer's Classic of Internal Medicine. The Jade Pendant Inscriptions were recorded on an artifact around 380 B.C, and about 150 years after that Hua Tuo, 'The Father of Chinese Medicine,' created the 'Five Play Animal'. More than 600 years later, sometime during A.D 500, a Buddhist monk from India named Da Mo, travelled to China and developed a series of exercises to make monks stronger and healthier. He then wrote the famouse Bone Marrow Washing Classic. Chi Gung was further developed during the Tang Dynasty in the fifth century A.D, when Sun Si Miao created the six healing sounds after noticing their therapeutic effects on the body." ,... like the beginnings of chi, the body is an evolving pattern of vibrational energy, and can be stimulated and healed through the use of sound.

my issue was that you claimed that all martial art stems from the shieng shang dynasty, and that simply isn't true

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #97366 by

ferreire580 wrote: All human beings are commingled out of good and evil. Robert Louis Stevenson

Yin Yang baby, Yin Yang.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #97675 by

triplemoon wrote: everyone lies and war have been started my weak parasites hahahahahahahaha

wait, wait, wait....
we are weak parasites?
but our conflict is big enough to be deemed a war?

I know you got banned but seriously guys, this is just hilarious!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #97676 by

suliskveteba wrote:

Xon-Tay Lor wrote: Well it seems pretty obvious to me that the Abrahamic religions are bent on obtaining power, so I'm not sure why you would forgive them.

I am eastern orthodox, which is abrahamic

and it has nothing to do with obtaining power

and this proves you know nothing about orthodoxy

and don't you dare say that orthodoxy is a minority

it is the second highest subscription of christianity

and you just misinterpreted every single orthodox christian's beliefs

I am sorry if I sound angry, but let me make my point

western christianity is responsible for hypocritical views and horrible violence

both of which have no connection to orthodoxy

but since orthodoxy is christianity

it gets enveloped in judgement

ironically, atheists call christianity out for being judgemental

yet as an orthodox christian, I have been judged for being christian

I guess you could say I am dissapointed, I just hoped that nobody in TOTJO was this freaking ignorant and plain stupid

ergh! wow I sounded like a tantrumy child, I am not trying to bring myself down

I can laugh at myself, this is funny

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #97678 by
When one loses the ability to laugh at themselves, then one must be asked 'why art thou so solemn?'
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by . Reason: serious to solemn

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 1 month ago #97679 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: SITH?

Super Goo wrote: The first book that contained information about I Chi Gung was written sometime during early 700 B.C. The book was called the Yellow Emporer's Classic of Internal Medicine. The Jade Pendant Inscriptions were recorded on an artifact around 380 B.C, and about 150 years after that Hua Tuo, 'The Father of Chinese Medicine,' created the 'Five Play Animal'. More than 600 years later, sometime during A.D 500, a Buddhist monk from India named Da Mo, travelled to China and developed a series of exercises to make monks stronger and healthier. He then wrote the famouse Bone Marrow Washing Classic. Chi Gung was further developed during the Tang Dynasty in the fifth century A.D, when Sun Si Miao created the six healing sounds after noticing their therapeutic effects on the body." ,... like the beginnings of chi, the body is an evolving pattern of vibrational energy, and can be stimulated and healed through the use of sound.

From wiki, with the wiki sources cited, Wiki wrote: Qigong history

Origins and ancient history

Archeological evidence suggests that the first forms of qigong can be linked to ancient shamanic meditative practice and gymnastic exercises.[2] For example, a nearly 7000 year old Neolithic vessel depicts a priest-shaman (wu xi 巫覡) in the essential posture of meditative practice and gymnastic exercise of early qigong. Shamanic rituals and ideas eventually evolved and formalized into Taoist beliefs and were incorporated into the field of traditional Chinese medicine.[3][4]

3. Unschuld, Paul U (1985). Medicine in China: a History of Ideas. Berkeley: University of California Press. ISBN 0-520-05023-1.
4. Porkert, Manfred (1974). The Theoretical Foundations of Chinese Medicine: Systems of Correspondence. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-16058-7.

May I ask your source?

triplemoon wrote: everyone lies and war have been started my weak parasites hahahahahahahaha

wait, wait, wait....
we are weak parasites?
but our conflict is big enough to be deemed a war?

I know you got banned but seriously guys, this is just hilarious!

Just a Troll.. Possibly from a Sith site, that just finds themselves entertaining...

Desolous wrote: When one loses the ability to laugh at themselves, then one must be asked 'why art thou so solemn?'

Wow, insightful...

Where ever did you read that?
;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101172 by
what you have said doesn't make any sense, you talk like they should be taken seriously yet upload a comical photo satiring them? I do agree that perhaps Imperius is well spoken and at times, but that doesn't mean they include detail in what they say, their blogs are repetitive and they use like a thousand words when two would suffice.

Super Goo wrote: I think theres a website called sith academy.

They are extremely knowledgeable there, and very strong in their side of the force. I found their forum, although small as it hasnt been around for a long time, very detailed, with some very well spoken individuals.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101175 by
Yes u are correct, u put it very well, 1000's words when 2 would suffice. Which is why i said impressed. Imperious is well spoken is also true. I didnt stumble on the word repetitive, as i didnt spend long readingm and skimmed over it. I dont take anyone seriously that accepts a faith to such an extent they choose to follow it. Star wars, is a sci fi movie. But dreams inspire directors who write films. The very idea of star wars is possibly from the sub conscious. The sub conscious is a reflection of the conscious, so perhaps a star wars universe might be out there, but that said, so is a riddick universe, a matrix universe, and a starship troopers universe, and possibly a neronomincan world. Just saying the akastic records could be from the infinite reality M theory bubble pair universe, where perhaps these directors get their ideas during sleep.

I dont really think a 7000 year old picture of a priest in his number 2 position over the toilet, could be described as an early form of chigung. Same as those incan pictures people go at great length to say are really tablets of ufos from 4000 years ago. Really, i cant recall which book amongst mine i got my info from, why so defensive in our belief system, that any word, requires endless references to support its anti-floccinaucinihilipilification.

I think that was one of my best photos this decade, and now that ive mastered the art of extracting cinibar and loadstone out of my belly button, just gotta sort out what is fluff and what is not, i really doubt that my picture will change much over the next few hundred years.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi