SITH?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #101208 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?

sidvkili wrote: what you have said doesn't make any sense, you talk like they should be taken seriously yet upload a comical photo satiring them? I do agree that perhaps Imperius is well spoken and at times, but that doesn't mean they include detail in what they say, their blogs are repetitive and they use like a thousand words when two would suffice.

Super Goo wrote: I think theres a website called sith academy.

They are extremely knowledgeable there, and very strong in their side of the force. I found their forum, although small as it hasnt been around for a long time, very detailed, with some very well spoken individuals.

I lost ALL respect for the S.A when Ravinous mentioned drinking his own urine, and another member spoke of baby's in microwaves. I've stated it before and I'm stating it again; The brightest minds attributed to Sithism are here at the TOTJO.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101210 by
I read their forum during my 3 day membership, and its as if there was a hidden cult, everywhere, without us knowing it, and the community is growing worldwide, creativing devious plans. I said knowledgeable and strong in the force, its a scarey proposition. Personally, people that love endarkenment scare me. I know it says, the cpu, isnt the source of our power, but im a believer that atlantis had crystal power, and blew themselves up, or in their war with Mu. So endarkenment is true, but maybe cpus need crystal power, so enlightenment is true. I just started reading their forum that wasnt for me. They were into their stuff.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101212 by
lol, their not very hidden, after mentioning weapons of mass destruction (how to create and use them in real world scenarios), they are now currently on the FBI watch list...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101741 by
have you heard of somebody called setanaeko? she is very smart, a sith and I can't find them in these forums, I agree I have found the smartest approach to sithism here but there are those outside totjo worth mentioning

Zenchi wrote:

sidvkili wrote: what you have said doesn't make any sense, you talk like they should be taken seriously yet upload a comical photo satiring them? I do agree that perhaps Imperius is well spoken and at times, but that doesn't mean they include detail in what they say, their blogs are repetitive and they use like a thousand words when two would suffice.

Super Goo wrote: I think theres a website called sith academy.

They are extremely knowledgeable there, and very strong in their side of the force. I found their forum, although small as it hasnt been around for a long time, very detailed, with some very well spoken individuals.

I lost ALL respect for the S.A when Ravinous mentioned drinking his own urine, and another member spoke of baby's in microwaves. I've stated it before and I'm stating it again; The brightest minds attributed to Sithism are here at the TOTJO.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #101743 by

Zenchi wrote: lol, their not very hidden, after mentioning weapons of mass destruction (how to create and use them in real world scenarios), they are now currently on the FBI watch list...

can they take them down yet? lol

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #101778 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Re: SITH?
Sidvkili, I am very touched by your assessment of Setanaoko's intelligence. Though I do feel that i need to clarify something about her, Setanaoko is a Force Academy Light Jedi Master, serving as the current Director of Education in the Light Aspect.

I am sure that if you talked with many of the membership at Order of the Sith that they would tell you I couldn't become a Sith even if I wanted to. Especially if you asked Khaos.

That said, Zenchi, you never did get an opportunity to speak with Professor Irvine of Cambridge University. He is one of our longest standing Sith at Force Academy, and alongside Kiss, Cole, Satelle, Satritical Unicorn are amongst the community's best examples of what it truly means to live the Sith Path.

*bows*

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #101780 by
Full disclosure: I may or may not have an alt on this site progressing thru the initiates program. This 'person' would not be recognizable as desolous however.

Happy hunting.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by . Reason: jk, calm down. i cant even handle one account here.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #101781 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: SITH?
I seem to recall seta naeko having an account here at totjo as well...I have seen the name here many times in the past...and I know it was here because I don't go anywhere else....

@ desolous....gotta split personality eh :laugh:

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #102166 by
my bad, I found her youtube one day and I just assumed she was a sith because in the comment section she only spoke of jediism as the idea and the broader term of religion, but when it came to practicality in terms of communities, she spoke often about the sith, and her presentation seemed familiar in that respect.

thanks for the clarification, though

Alethea Thompson wrote: Sidvkili, I am very touched by your assessment of Setanaoko's intelligence. Though I do feel that i need to clarify something about her, Setanaoko is a Force Academy Light Jedi Master, serving as the current Director of Education in the Light Aspect.

I am sure that if you talked with many of the membership at Order of the Sith that they would tell you I couldn't become a Sith even if I wanted to. Especially if you asked Khaos.

That said, Zenchi, you never did get an opportunity to speak with Professor Irvine of Cambridge University. He is one of our longest standing Sith at Force Academy, and alongside Kiss, Cole, Satelle, Satritical Unicorn are amongst the community's best examples of what it truly means to live the Sith Path.

*bows*

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #102167 by
no it's not, let me comfort you all

it's falling apart and if it isn't, it's well on it's way to.

and it's not world wide

it's barely out of Germany and America

and their community is a piece of crap

if you want to be bitter, fine by me, but when it starts to interfere with the construction of ideas and discussion then it's ridiculous

their forums aren't full of debate, discussion and collaberation

it's petty insults and people going "ooooh burn" or "it's look at me, did you know I breathe fire? because I'm a sith"

Imperius doesn't even understand what he built

Ravenus is a pervert

and what's left of the masters after their "purging" ( yes, they had a freaking purging) is full of yes men.

Super Goo wrote: I read their forum during my 3 day membership, and its as if there was a hidden cult, everywhere, without us knowing it, and the community is growing worldwide, creativing devious plans. I said knowledgeable and strong in the force, its a scarey proposition. Personally, people that love endarkenment scare me. I know it says, the cpu, isnt the source of our power, but im a believer that atlantis had crystal power, and blew themselves up, or in their war with Mu. So endarkenment is true, but maybe cpus need crystal power, so enlightenment is true. I just started reading their forum that wasnt for me. They were into their stuff.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi