SITH?

More
11 years 2 months ago #92521 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Re: SITH?

Layla wrote: I already explained it to you but I will do it once again. Yes, I definietely disagree that you promote your belief and call other belief fiction based on a sci-fi movie and call yours as the only reality. Another point where I disagree as you mentioned you saw the Sith aspect in communities. Now we know that see something and study, rather understand its mechanism and phylosophy is not the same category. The third point where I disagree that you completely deny the dark/sith aspects of the Force and power. Its just simple ignorance and denying obvious facts. Might you didn't search after the real informations about it or you saw some RPG site where underaged children played Star Wars and acted like Siths.

I'm actually having trouble finding any info other than RPG sites regarding sith. Several people have mentioned there were some good sites but they no longer exist. Anybody have the current sites that are non-RPG? If not maybe you can just post here what you identify with when you call yourself a sith.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #92547 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?
Yeah, i guess people dabble in the negative aspects of life too and some get lost there forgetting lifes true purpose, its not much different than mental illness, if not exactly the same thing. no human is made evil in core, but mental illness can make people to. its just a state, and all states of negativity can be purged and should be.

every human is liable to falling there, even i. and i have been there for past few years, although the only thing it does to me is stop me from loving humanity, not moral compromises fortunately. while that still is the dark side for me very much, even if it might not seem so, but it is cause im supposed to be the loving kind of person.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #96192 by
I think theres a website called sith academy.

They are extremely knowledgeable there, and very strong in their side of the force. I found their forum, although small as it hasnt been around for a long time, very detailed, with some very well spoken individuals.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #96193 by

Super Goo wrote: I think theres a website called sith academy.

They are extremely knowledgeable there, and very strong in their side of the force. I found their forum, although small as it hasnt been around for a long time, very detailed, with some very well spoken individuals.

Is that ssarcasm? I apologise if it isn't but I ask because...

Their aboout page wrote: Darth Imperius is the founder and Dark Lord of Sith Academy. In 2011 he had a revelation during which he was contacted by the last of the Sith Lords of the Galaxy Far, Far Away and commanded to begin building the first Sith Order in this galaxy.

If one of our members starts receiving messsages from a non-existent fictional being from another galaxy, I would tell them to seek medical help rather than enable their hallucinations by telling them to start a religious group...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #96194 by

Akkarin wrote:

Is that ssarcasm? I apologise if it isn't but I ask because...

Their aboout page wrote: Darth Imperius is the founder and Dark Lord of Sith Academy. In 2011 he had a revelation during which he was contacted by the last of the Sith Lords of the Galaxy Far, Far Away and commanded to begin building the first Sith Order in this galaxy.

If one of our members starts receiving messsages from a non-existent fictional being from another galaxy, I would tell them to seek medical help rather than enable their hallucinations by telling them to start a religious group...

OoTS seems good

setanako has a youtube channel and she makes pretty good videos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #96198 by

Akkarin wrote: If one of our members starts receiving messsages from a non-existent fictional being from another galaxy, I would tell them to seek medical help rather than enable their hallucinations by telling them to start a religious group...

Then I assume you consider virtually every religion in existence to be the creation of lunatics who needed medical help? You may be right, but it's a rather mundane way of thinking in view of the actual historical influence of "hallucinating" prophets like Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, wouldn't you say?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 1 month ago #96200 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: SITH?

Well, as you are dressed like one of their members, that leads me to think your opinion is a little biased...;)

That be like one of our members showing up at another dite and going, "uh, yea, uh, I heard of a jedi site called totjo, uh, yea, uh, they seem to be serious and stuff"...

Great, please go hang out there...:)

And Xon?

Everyone is a little crazy....;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #96204 by

Xon-Tay Lor wrote: Then I assume you consider virtually every religion in existence to be the creation of lunatics who needed medical help? You may be right, but it's a rather mundane way of thinking in view of the actual historical influence of "hallucinating" prophets like Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, wouldn't you say?

I can forgive those religious groups who aren't bent on obtaining power and striving for galactic domination...
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96205 by
Well it seems pretty obvious to me that the Abrahamic religions are bent on obtaining power, so I'm not sure why you would forgive them.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96208 by
To elaborate on my point further...

If we say we have hallucinated, we must define what it is that's 'real'. Failing that all we can say is that they were 'real' experiences... as to what they mean... well that is left to us to act upon...

To further clarify, to say "I forgive religion..." is unfair and generalist. I can only choose to forgive, or condemn, individuals within a religion...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135