SITH?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96331 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?
I will admit that it might seem like my allegience could seem like Bias

but this is all fact, nothing is assumption.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96339 by
lets not get into the whole 'even fact is perception' thing, then.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 1 month ago #96352 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: SITH?
Let's get into the "known fact is perception of actual fact" thing instead then :D :whistle:

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96368 by
Oh Sorry, i really couldnt help myself uploading this comical profile picture. Yes i made it to 'pass?' the first official 'sithism' test, then wrote to the creator and withdrew my subscription when i really approached the word ,.. endarkenment.

I hate it. I like Chi Gung, i have a site chigung3.blogspot.com, and a heap of experiences with it. But this term endarkenment is strange when chi gung is generally an enlighenment subject.

Although, if u think about it, endarkenment is just a cleaver perspective, but a very bad term. It acknowledges that our current science also stems from many centuries in the past. Stuff like occult, runes, hebrew, enouchian, starwars, certainly was perhaps a long long time ago if in this universe. So, yes endarkenment is correct, but i really hate that term, so i quit before i joined. Plus im more jedi, if i wanted to believe in it.

Its very interesting that its creator had an apparition from another galaxy. It seems they also feel they on earth are the only remaining sith left in the galaxy, i think i read. I find that a bit hard to believe. The galaxy would be rather infinitely big, perhaps.

I just commented, that they are really into their stuff at sith academy, and they all talk on the forums, yes master, oh master where art thou, i just thought it was all a bit serious. I just liked the movies, played for yrs online as master goo, fps games, and have a deep belief in i chi gung.

I think theres a youtube video of an old taoist who moves bricks, pushes a pale of water, and breaks a glass with chi. Very easy to find, he also sharpens knives on his chest. Just one of those things those crazy buddhist monks are capable of. Isnt that the same as the force.

Every martial art is supposedly started from the 13th century shien shang dynasty or so said in the classic harmonising the tiger and dragon classic. But isnt that a bit arrogent, isnt star wars before the 13th century.

Oh well, i read a lot of essays on clairvoyant readings from the long lost sith people in the galaxy, and one guy said it all got downloaded into his head, and hes gradually remembering more. perhaps this does push the bounds of are u insane ? But similiaily i have a an elderly ladys clarivoyant book, cosmic prophercies, and she talks of the ashtar command, and goes into details that we are surrounded. I guess they could be both right, or probably both very wrong. But i even have family relatives that have the ability to go into trance addresses at clairvoyant churches, flower readings etc, and they do healing via the phone, simply using visualisation of blue light. At one stage she could feel me move the chi around her body, and could easily tell what pens i had on my table from her house.

It really makes me think, did the sith creator really just invent a new sith character to delusinally listen to, or is it that we in this reality dont know of this character, yet.

Also, i just made this short comical view of chi gung...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYI8HAx-_o

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96371 by
Tl, dr. I take it your a sith, tho? There are several off you already here. Big whoop.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96372 by
No, i tried to just say that, the profile pic was just comical.

I really thought about changing to sith recently, mainly cause they asked u to try to relate your life to anakins, and i found so many dark bits in my life.

In the end, its best not to focus on them, and just move on.

100 percent jedi, with the jediism blogspot.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96373 by
Cool, welcome then, brother. But I got my eye on you, just in case ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96384 by

Super Goo wrote: Every martial art is supposedly started from the 13th century shien shang dynasty or so said in the classic harmonising the tiger and dragon classic.

That and we have historical evidence of martial arts in the east and west that predate that as well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96388 by
All human beings are commingled out of good and evil. Robert Louis Stevenson

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96442 by

Bastian wrote: A good night's sleep gave me some new thoughts on that topic I'd lik to share:

For years I spend time in several forums of Jediism and Sithism. I don't wanna be disrespectful, insulting or talk down the opinion of anyone, but let's talk straight a moment. Honesty is the first virtue of a Jedi. This is only my opinion.

"Sith" is (like hate or love or Jedi) a word that loses weight and meaning the more often and casually you use it.
Don't get fooled by some of the Star Wars media. Lots of it is intended to simply entertain and to be sold to all-age audiences as part of a huge merchandise machine. So yes, we all love Darth Maul's bodyart and we all like Revan. We love watching Ian McDiramid playing the role of Palpatine and Anakins is still the romantic hero though he slays younglings...
But we are not fictional characters. Things are real out here.

A Sith is someone who thinks that he himself has a right above all others to prevail and gain power and that all others who do not join their cause are lesser beings. Lesser beings. Go out there and tell somebody of your choice in the face that he or she is a lesser being, worth only to serve like a slave to a cause they would not even unterstand in the first place because it is way above their savage heads...
And I'm convinced the majority of people here would not walk their dark talks in earnest, because in their hearts they know it's neither right nor does it make any sense.

Seriously guys, a lot of "Dark Siders" dont know what their talking about. I'm from Germany. My country's history crawls with people who thought in Ubermensch terms and strove for power over all others. These people are not devils or demons either, but just really bad human beings. But nonetheless they play in a whole different league than most of the black-clad adolescent Dark Siders that exist on the internet.

I got to know a lot of Dark Siders and most of them are just good guys with a good heart but who wrap themselves in rough outsides.
Unfortunately there are a lot of one-sided views on the Light Side out there, that drive young men and women to the thought they must be Dark Side. But there is no reason a Jedi can't hold strength, or be a gruffy character or be self-assured and straight to the point with a no-bullsh*t attitude (see Mace Windu, Tholme, Quinlan Vos or Kyp Durron). Light Side means plurality and tolerance. Jedi also improve themselves - they SEEK to improve themselves through knowledge and training. But not solely themselves.

I am a man who likes martial arts. I played in a metal band. I'm very self-assured about my values and opinions. I don't wear beige robes. I dont't like all-is-flowers worldviews and am very critical about the moral wordviews the majority of people have worldwide. But I am not a Dark Sider. I like working for the Light - for what is good and right and just. The Light Side is plurality - the Dark Side is not. It is egoistic and centralized.

Not sharing the need for a common wellbeing but only sticking to one's own business, does not make you Sith. It just makes you a loner. So whoever partakes in this forum, discussing in a nice civilized fashion and has friends amongst all other "Sides" is not Sith. The Sith are a very aggressive community that holds no tolerance, no compassion and no "proper behavior". That Triple Moon Lady who got banned recently may not have shined with wisdom, but she definetley had the darker attitude. Don't fool yourself by romantic views of the hard-hearted black knight. "Absolute power" is not compatible with friendship and virtues like honor or dignity.

In my opinion a lot of Dark Siders fall victim to roleplay, pretending their are something they are not. On one hand, that is good. Nobody needs Sith. On the other hand it is sad, because no one should waste his precious time with building castles in the air. Nobody knows that better then someone who follows the idea of becoming a real Jedi. ;)

Without me being mad, I would like to say that to my eyes, this looks incredibly condescending, and when you make these sweeping generalizations without explanation, even when you pad your statements with 'I know this guy who', it makes you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi