SITH?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #91946 by
SITH? was created by
...so...I'm new to all of this but, if there is a JEDI organization, wouldn't that mean that there is a SITH organization out there too?
Not that I am looking into the Dark Side...but, I just have a natural curiosity about these things.

So does anyone know of anyone or anything that relates to this? Do they have schools like this one?

Because...wouldn't they be the bad guys?
I mean, I can't even imagine the things that the SITH might come up with as far as training and what-not, but I am just really eager to know now.

So yeah...please, if anyone has any information, please let me know :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #91947 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?
There's several Sith here such as WilliamKaede....there's another group called ForceAcademy whom actually have a "darkAspect" to them...there's also a website who I won't mention because of certain reasons...but yeah...sometimes we get visited by "sith" claiming to be amazingly powerful people...if you've any questions WilliamKaede is the best person to PM...he's polite, friendly ALSO we have a Jedi here (Adder) who also studies the way of Sithism...

I hope that answers your question...if not...feel free to ask more :-)

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #91949 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: SITH?
We have Sith, or darksiders here, and honestly, they aren't bad guys:D

Williamkaede wrote: And so the Dark Knight answered; "Because Darkness isn't evil. I can still do good things on this earth. But passion is what drives me, and darkness is where I stand. But I can, and will, do acts of Good, as long as I walk the earth."

UPDATE:

Jestor wrote: Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by MCSH. Reason: UPDATE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

More
11 years 2 months ago #91952 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re: SITH?
Jediism doesn't really have that much to do with Sithiism though, they're totally different things...

I see it a bit like Christianity and Islam...there are similar threads running through, yet they're completely different at the same time...

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #91956 by
It's the law of the forbidden. We're just plain old dead sexy!

It's natural you'd be curious about the dark side, Element, and I'm actually working on a training exercise for this place to familiarise Jedi with it. Not trying to turn anyone, but instead to add a Trial or Temptation into the Hero's Journey that is life.

Now, the prevailling sites for the Dark Side / Sith, are the Force Academy, which is non-Jedi, non-Sith, merely Force-based, as well as Order of the Sith, which is a bit quieter these days. There is also a Temple of the Sith Order in the works, and I look forward to working with those folk on that.

I actually like that you asked for Sith, Element. Sithism... it's not me, so much. And it's a poor, poor joke on people with lisp. >.O

As Metsu and MCSH said, I'm the resident Dark Sider, and if you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. But the trick? Darkness is individual. The answers I give won't solve everything. Darkness differs to each one of us. We don't have a prevailling dogma. Just personality.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 2 months ago #91958 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: SITH?

WilliamKaede wrote: The answers I give won't solve everything. Darkness differs to each one of us. We don't have a prevailling dogma. Just personality.

This is true of anything....

If the answers we give make sense to you, then you agree...

If they do not make sense to you, you disagree....

Every path is unique...

Light is also different to each of us...

;)

(Well, sexiness cant be denied...;))

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #91960 by
Have you SEEN my coat? SEEN it? Even I want to do me.

Though I don't know the Light well enough to say, what I've seen shows that the dark side are a bit more anarchistic than the Light, who are typically more ordered.

More
11 years 2 months ago #91963 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Re: SITH?
Not here. Here you do and think the way you like and that is as much a Jedi path as you individually want to call it so.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #91976 by

Element02 wrote: ...so...I'm new to all of this but, if there is a JEDI organization, wouldn't that mean that there is a SITH organization out there too?
Not that I am looking into the Dark Side...but, I just have a natural curiosity about these things.

So does anyone know of anyone or anything that relates to this? Do they have schools like this one?

Because...wouldn't they be the bad guys?
I mean, I can't even imagine the things that the SITH might come up with as far as training and what-not, but I am just really eager to know now.

So yeah...please, if anyone has any information, please let me know :)

There is light. There is dark. There is...

http://0.tqn.com/d/taoism/1/0/0/-/-/-/yinYang.gif

There are no names. There is only you. You choose where you are.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 2 months ago #91999 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: SITH?
i teach espects of the "darkside" to my apprentices...i'm by no means sith...although i have been told by other sith that some of my views and answers are sith-like...eh...i'm more of a grey...light and dark cannot exist without each other, how would we know the difference if we only had one?

you'll find that most things are a matter of perspective...and only your perspective will make complete sense to you...the perspectives of others will have bits and pieces that make sense...does that make sense? :laugh:

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi