SITH?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #92039 by
Replied by on topic Re: SITH?
Lol If your asking me, then I would suggest you read my journals, their very informative, or pm me, I wont bite.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #92109 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: SITH?

JLU13 wrote: What do you mean having experience in the dark side? Do you commit villainous crimes, or do you use the force for your own gain and only your gain?

I think it's better to read this earlier post I wrote...

MCSH wrote: We have Sith, or darksiders here, and honestly, they aren't bad guys:D

Williamkaede wrote: And so the Dark Knight answered; "Because Darkness isn't evil. I can still do good things on this earth. But passion is what drives me, and darkness is where I stand. But I can, and will, do acts of Good, as long as I walk the earth."

UPDATE:

Jestor wrote: Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #92114 by
In my opinion it's the same as with the Jedi.

You can be a follower of an egoistic philosophy based on teachings of the Dark Side (so-called Sithism), the same as you can be a follower of light side moral philosophy in Jediism.

But being a REAL Sith, I would say, is even more tricky then being a real Jedi (a trained guardian of peace and justice living in a monastic order).

Being a real Sith and striving to gain total power over all others, would be against the law of every democratic nation on this planet because of tyranny. They would be officially labeled criminals and terrorists (like in the Darth Bane novels) by the government. Anything else below this may be a follower of Dark Side teachings, but not a "real Sith". Thank the Force!

Though you might argue that there are people on this planet right now who do exactly the same thing that Palpatine did without calling themselves "Sith". :S
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #92118 by
A Sith is someone who seeks to better their life rather than the community...a Jedi...the community rather than themselves.

I.e. a Sith would win the lottery and keep the money for themselves...a Jedi however would donate some to charity...(before anyone jumps on the band wagon...obviously there are exceptions to every rule...I myself wouldn't donate any money to charity if I won several million pounds. But I would still call myself a Jedi)

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #92128 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: SITH?
One way I look a comparison of Jedi/Sith is:

Sith are stern parents, wanting to take control for the children (the world), because they are obviously too ignorant to take care of themselves...

Whereas Jedi are the lenient parents, trying to guide the children (the world) into making good decisions for itself...

Sith, laugh and point at the stumbles of the children.... Telling them to stand up, and be strong...

Jedi pick them up, dust them off, and try to help figure out how to avoid doing it again...

Sith would prefer everyone just did as they were told, and listened, then we would all follow the one direction of the Emperor (lol, I had too...;))...

Jedi would prefer that everyone figured out on their own, and could work together for its own betterment...

I could continue, but I think my point is clear...;)

And, these are just my thoughts at the moment, always subject to change with a good conversation...

Also, this is a very broad generalization... Not every Sith, or Jedi, agrees with this, or acts/thinks in this manner...

:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #92131 by
It's a Left Hand Path / Right Hand Path sort of relationship.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #92134 by
Thank you all for the current insight of the matter...
I look forward to seeing/reading more as others add their opinions to the mix.

More or less what I was looking for were some links to the different sites that deal in Sithism and the Sith. This way I could just go and investigate for myself and gather all the things I want to / and need to know.

Though all of the answers here have been absolutely fantastic.

Though I wonder---@MetsuDesal: What did you mean when you were talking about "unmentionable" sith?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #92137 by
Element02, you need not go searching for Darksiders/Sith who possess answers to you're questions, the brightest ones are already here. If you do decide to go looking elsewhere, please do yourself a huge favor and stay a good distance from the S.A, that is unless you want to visit a "Sith zoo". ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #92152 by
why do every one hates the siths?jedis do allmost the same thing,but much worse.like forcing kids about the force,look in the star wars universe,jedis steal children from their parents,becouse they are force sensitives,why?does a mother could say no?not at all,their just takened,that sound like a good deed dosint it?and if you remember,let say your kids are going to die,and about 30 people are going to die,who would you pick?the jedis tell you to pick the 30 people that you dont know over your own flesh and blood,becouse their lives are more inportent then your kids.i would say bullshit!my kids come first then a bunch of people who would probly rape,kill,steal,or lie.yes siths control their heart passions,and they dont believe in a higher power,but they live their fullist.jedis believe in the force the same way as the christians believe in god,and as their riligion are almost the same,they will do the same thing as any christians did for their riligion,they will JUDGE!!it will become a hate riligion.siths dont judge,they want you to know that you dont need a higher power to succeed,you just need yourself.tell me,would you kill your own mother for the force?no?then you are sith.do you think bad thoughts?your sith.do you believe you can make a differince in this world?your sith.do you love your family so much to protect them?you...are...sith!!think about it,the jedis want you to be controled,if you dont believe what i said,look it up in the bible and the jedi path books,and you will understand like i did.the jedis are becoming something of a parasite,becouse sooner or later,their going to judge you all.and one more thing,christians riligion and jedi riligion are the same,meaning anybody who is a wiccan or pagan or any other diffrent riligion,will be attacked by them,so think,use your brain.you dont need to believe in evil to be a sith,you just need your own heart to fallow,not a bunch of pussy wappers telling you how to live your life.

More
11 years 1 month ago #92154 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: SITH?
We aren't fictional Jedi from SW....

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi