Jedi Healers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65590 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jedi Healers

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Jackofalltrades wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote: Thank you for spamming. I encourage you to look into reiki and perhaps learn about it.

like I said, it's not spamming. I have trained in, and used reiki for the past 3 years. I haven't said anything in a faulse and knowing manner. I hold sencond degree in the Usui liniage, and I'm seeking to do my masters soon. So, in a round about sort of way I can learn more from my master. But really it's not your place to say that. I'm not itching to get there and talk to other people like they know nothing about it.

Ok thank you for trolling. I still encourage you to learn a bit more about reiki before posting. AT this moment you are posting out of ignorance.

ok so you're calling me trolling and you think Im being ignorant? :D

what is it that I haven't learned? please tell me so that i can rectify my mistakes due to such a kind benifactor as yourself!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65591 by
http://www.alternativehealingacademy.org/products/details/12/Usui-Reiki-Practitioner-Levels-1-2-3Master

http://reikihealinglight.org/index.htm
I would offer to invite you to the reiki classes that i teach over skype however Mark is the reiki master here and that woul not be proper.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65594 by
you think i'm ignorant because I don't know about you your online money making scheem? It really is not a good way to teach reiki. considering reiki is a hands on healing art form. Also I'm not really sure that it's wise (wise being the oposite of ignorant) because no-one can practice reiki profesionally unless they ahve been attuned in person. Like I have. what in the hell is the point of reiki if you can't be there with someone?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65595 by

Jackofalltrades wrote: you think i'm ignorant because I don't know about you your online money making scheem? It really is not a good way to teach reiki. considering reiki is a hands on healing art form. Also I'm not really sure that it's wise (wise being the oposite of ignorant) because no-one can practice reiki profesionally unless they ahve been attuned in person. Like I have. what in the hell is the point of reiki if you can't be there with someone?

LOL you are a really funny person.

Lets see I do NOT charge for my reiki program.

You never heard of distance attunements. How and you claim to know about reiki.

Can you show me where it says in the reiki manuals that one needs to be attuned in person before they can practice reiki?

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 9 months ago #65596 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: Jedi Healers
http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#28

Violation in post #65591

2nd warning in this thread

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65598 by
well I don't want to comit a violation :( so... becuase everything is dependant related, plus considering how this post is going. I could find myself doing so... I've said all I need to say so that's the end of it.

More
11 years 9 months ago #65611 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re: Jedi Healers
A Jedi Healer or a Healer who's also a Jedi. Is there a difference?

I found a photo of a heeler named Jedi.

Attachment queensland_heeler_188_4.jpg not found

Does anyone have a good rebuttal to The Skeptic's Dictionary? http://www.skepdic.com/reiki.html

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65613 by
Wow that's a jedi healer. real life jedi healers exist. you heard it first here! :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65614 by

Br. John wrote: A Jedi Healer or a Healer who's also a Jedi. Is there a difference?

infact that's a great qustion. i'm not sure if this angle was intended by Br. John. But when you come across so called spiritual practices in your daily life you will find that with certain things like "trance healing" (this is the only one I can think of) the words are reversed from a popular culture story like star wars where the authors use the phrase "healing trance"

this happens alot.

I don't mind if it wasn't intended Br. John but can you think of anymore examples of this?

More
11 years 9 months ago #65615 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re: Jedi Healers
Yes I meant to ask that. What would you say to The Skeptic's Dictionary?

http://www.skepdic.com/reiki.html

Founder of The Order

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi