Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #170208 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I hate smart people acting stupid so they can get away with acting irresponsible.

I hate people useing political correctness to manipulate people so they can get their way.

I hate whinnies and weenies.

I hate liers and dishonesty.

I hate dissoluteness and the delusional.

This isn't directed toward anyone in particular. It's just a broad based people thing.

Now that is a rant!!!!

:woohoo: :) :laugh: ;) :P :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #170210 by

I hate smart people acting stupid so they can get away with acting irresponsible.

OMG! I used to do this a lot. I hated being the guy everybody looked to, so I started acting stupid so people would leave me alone.

(Wow, that's a humble brag if I ever wrote one... sorry. hahah)

More
9 years 5 months ago #170211 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide

Jamie Stick wrote: I really freaked myself out this morning.

Needles and medically prescribed self-injection below:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I admire anyone that can give themselves an injection.. I can barely look at a needle.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 5 months ago #170240 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Rants far and wide

Connor L. wrote: Sure, that's very true. My statement was unconnected to her response. It's all good. I've blocked Brenna on all my social media. I'm not going to engage her for a while.

Id be interested to see how you do that since we are not connected on any social media.

I was going to leave this be, however your response is intriguing. So what you're saying is that you decided to randomly accuse me of "going off the deep end"? And that you made that statement not because of any response I made... but because... why precisely?

Seems rather unnecessary. And you, a minister and everything.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
9 years 5 months ago #170251 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Rants far and wide
I hate when I get angry and then I can't think straight but I think I'm thinking straight so I do it anyway and then afterward, once I've calmed down I'm all "WHYY??!?!!?"

rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #170252 by

Connor L. wrote: Sure, that's very true. My statement was unconnected to her response. It's all good. I've blocked Brenna on all my social media. I'm not going to engage her for a while.

That doesn't seem very Jedi?
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by .

More
9 years 5 months ago #170268 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
I'm seriously frustrated--not even angry, beyond angry to just plain disappointed--that threads I think have great potential very often get derailed in the most spectacularly negative fashions. This is why we can't have nice things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Alexandre Orion,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #170273 by
I almost moderated this thing right at the get go, but figured there was at least a slim probabikity it would go well. Shows what I know.

More
9 years 5 months ago #170276 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
If we closed off every potential 'bad news' thread probably more would be closed before they get posted in.
Compared to other sites, we're not that bad.. and if there's a lesson to be learned, better to have learned it, I think.
Instead of allowing a thread to go sideways by sitting back and just watching it divert, we should post and bring it back to the OP and disrupt any off topic discussion or argument.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
9 years 5 months ago #170283 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Rants far and wide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neMFtbpr9fo

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Wescli Wardest, Alexandre Orion

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi