×
Next Saturday Hangout July 18, 2020 17hrs GMT to 19hrs GMT in Discord (11 Jul 2020)

Our next hangout will be July 18, 2020 17hrs GMT to 19hrs GMT in Discord

The link is here: discord.com/invite/nhZvH6T

Rants far and wide

More
17 Nov 2014 04:16 #170128 by Zephyrus
Replied by Zephyrus on topic Rants far and wide

Brenna wrote: GAAAAAH I hate it when people are condescending and demanding and then act like its your fault somehow


:huh: I've never been more confused in my life.

The Black Wizard ~ Rainbow Chaos Magick ~ Thelemite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 04:27 #170132 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Rants far and wide
From rags to riches, then back to rags. It's cyclical like that Connor.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 04:28 #170133 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Rants far and wide

Connor L. wrote:

Brenna wrote: GAAAAAH I hate it when people are condescending and demanding and then act like its your fault somehow


:huh: I've never been more confused in my life.


What are you confused by?



Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 04:47 #170136 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Rants far and wide
Hospitals and charities ... pots and kettles ... colours and moqueries ... :evil:

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danijel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 04:53 #170139 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
It's okay, everyone! I found some chocolate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 04:57 #170141 by Phortis Nespin
Replied by Phortis Nespin on topic Rants far and wide
I hate it when I leave chocolate on the table, AND SOMEONE STEALS IT!

The Force is not about what you are wanting to achieve, it is about your ability to listen to the Universe, and answer its call!

I am a Jedi, My continuing goal is the balance of all things in life. It is to treat everyone with kindness and compassion.

I do not believe in social tolerance...I believe in mutual respect!
I don't tolerate you, I respect our differences, our similarities, and your right to whatever I have a right to.


Master: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Apprentice: none
Apprentices who attained Knighthood: Arcade, J-Roz, JLSpinner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goken, Danijel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 05:03 #170143 by steamboat28
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danijel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 05:28 #170146 by Zephyrus
Replied by Zephyrus on topic Rants far and wide

Brenna wrote:

Connor L. wrote:

Brenna wrote: GAAAAAH I hate it when people are condescending and demanding and then act like its your fault somehow


:huh: I've never been more confused in my life.


What are you confused by?


I just didn't feel like I was condescending or demanding. I just wanted to know how I screwed up, and you wouldn't tell me. But, after the post where you spelled out how Jamie's answer was different than mine (admittedly, I finally was able to see the difference), I was fine. :P

I'm no longer confused.

The Black Wizard ~ Rainbow Chaos Magick ~ Thelemite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 05:32 #170147 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Rants far and wide

Connor L. wrote:

Brenna wrote:

Connor L. wrote:

Brenna wrote: GAAAAAH I hate it when people are condescending and demanding and then act like its your fault somehow


:huh: I've never been more confused in my life.


What are you confused by?


I just didn't feel like I was condescending or demanding. I just wanted to know how I screwed up, and you wouldn't tell me. But, after the post where you spelled out how Jamie's answer was different than mine (admittedly, I finally was able to see the difference), I was fine. :P

I'm no longer confused.


Now im confused. Did I mention you in my rant?



Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 05:38 #170148 by Zephyrus
Replied by Zephyrus on topic Rants far and wide
No. So what?

The Black Wizard ~ Rainbow Chaos Magick ~ Thelemite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: EdanKobosBrick