Reintroducing the Crystal code.

More
9 years 7 months ago #159325 by Amaya
I think Zenchi's idea is a good one. I think you have some good points but not everyone is gonna agree.
I liked what you wrote but I don't see what you do in the crystal code.

Everything is belief

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159331 by
Replied by on topic Reintroducing the Crystal code.

elizabeth wrote: I think Zenchi's idea is a good one. I think you have some good points but not everyone is gonna agree.
I liked what you wrote but I don't see what you do in the crystal code.

Crystal code, binds:

Duality, the two edged sword, two choices of live, slaying our dragon, duality as fundament of the physical world.
Balance, the crystal, the mask of eternity, being enlightened, rad of live, Jing Yang, as fundament of the mental world.
the heart as symbol of the spirits.

If you study the crystal code in the way I see it, you should see :
Duality + balance = World
World = Physical plain + Mental plain
Connection of (Physical plain + Mental plain) = Force
Force = Whole
[strike]Whole =[/strike] Edit: Should have say Whole could be seen as trough the eyes of Alan Watts: :blush:

Alan Watts: ,, Ego is a fiction, feel yourself as the whole person process and live. Getting rite of ones ego is the last resort of invincible egoism. Accept it to overcome it. Like a onion ripped apart discovering that there is nothing inside. Why overcome ego.. My ego feels better in the highest spiritual state of the transcended. That you realise that your ego is a fake.. ..Feeling that a trap is not a trap without someone to be caught. When the line of what happened to me is dissolved and there is no stronghold left for ego I feel me not in a world but as a world. We are the wind that pushes the leaves, we are the outside world that feels as the inside of our body and the time becomes like a river, carrying your forward.''

The only thing in the universe as so far known that can bind the mental world with the physical world, if you are a true believer of Jediism, is the force. The wisdom of the Crystal code is much like the words of Allan Watts. A foundation of Jediism.

It would mean that the force is not only the binding and unknown part of our world, it would also represent the balance between the whole itself. Yin and Yang, there can not be Ying without having Yang. There can not be Yang without having Yin.. the Crystal code knows it. Purity between duality and balance :blush:

About pureness.. the symbolic or pureness, pureness is like absolute uncorrupted, uncorrupted by duality, between Jing and Yang.. in balance, no more from one than from the other. Pureness could be known as the mask of eternity. The way to find pure balance between duality and the circle of understanding.

Edit: There are no final answers, no final questions
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

More
9 years 7 months ago #159334 by Zenchi

If there is a majority that wants the Crystal code, an huge fundamental philosophy more than a decade of questions according to some.. as an secondary option of the Initiate Program, the basic tools of a Jedi..

Fundamental to some...to who? That's vague and generalized, and is a matter of opinion, (The Fundamental part). Also, tying in the code as having anything to do with Watts, that's also an opinion, so let's not confuse what we may want, with what actually is. My last post was not to oppose your idea Aqua, but to provide you with more options and offer my personal opinion on the matter at hand. Not everyone is going to agree with you, don't take it personally...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159336 by

Zenchi wrote:

If there is a majority that wants the Crystal code, an huge fundamental philosophy more than a decade of questions according to some.. as an secondary option of the Initiate Program, the basic tools of a Jedi..

Fundamental to some...to who? That's vague and generalized, and is a matter of opinion, (The Fundamental part). Also, tying in the code as having anything to do with Watts, that's also an opinion, so let's not confuse what we may want, with what actually is. My last post was not to oppose your idea Aqua, but to provide you with more options and offer my personal opinion on the matter at hand. Not everyone is going to agree with you, don't take it personally...

That's vague and generalized, and is a matter of opinion,

remind me, no final answers, no final questions. You are right it is my opinion, I shoud have mentioned it with my post. Secondly, I used the word of Mr. Watts not to link it with the code.. but as explanation of the whole rather than explanation of the code itself. The code explains the whole with other words. That was the reason, to add the quote for clarity of my own words.

Sorry if you get confused about it, I can be misunderstanding sometimes, that is not my intention :unsure:

More
9 years 7 months ago #159339 by Zenchi

The only thing in the universe as so far known that can bind the mental world with the physical world, if you are a true believer of Jediism, is the force. The wisdom of the Crystal code is much like the words of Allan Watts. A foundation of Jediism.

Nope, no confusion here...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159342 by

Zenchi wrote:

Nope, no confusion here...

Thank you for supporting, very appreciated

More
9 years 7 months ago #159347 by Zenchi
Just offering options, please do not make the mistake (or assumption) that I support this, as I have not stated I do...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159348 by

Zenchi wrote: Just offering options, please do not make the mistake (or assumption) that I support this, as I have not stated I do...

Sorry, :) But the words ''Nope, no confusion here...'' in combination with my post is highly confusing for me. :huh:

More
9 years 7 months ago #159349 by Amaya
Thanks for the explination but like I said I don't see what you do and no offence but I also don't need your opinion on what it means I have my own.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Zenchi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159352 by

elizabeth wrote: Thanks for the explination but like I said I don't see what you do and no offence but I also don't need your opinion on what it means I have my own.

I am glad I could help, please hold and form your opinion, would not dare to force you intro believing something you do not. Same for everybody. :blush:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi