Reintroducing the Crystal code.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159288 by
Replied by on topic Reintroducing the Crystal code.

RyuJin wrote: It's one of those lessons that not everyone takes value from because they aren't ready for it...we each have different perspectives and are at different spiritual, emotional, and psychological points of development...and sometimes it's better when used to demonstrate a lesson rather than as a lesson of its own...when I first trained as a jedi ages ago the jedi code didn't exist...none of the written fiction did...the crystal code is less than a decade old (I think) but I still saw the immediate value in it when I did the ip...

You gave me the clue that I needed, RyuJin, a door with new possibilities. If apprentice is not ready, how could an apprentice understand the lesson without the code? Lets say that there are multiple storeys around one lesson, does it mean that this code gives multiple lessons that makes it so hard to catch? You give me really big questions now, love that part! :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 7 months ago #159290 by RyuJin
Most of the ip material has multiple lessons...you'll find that many knights and masters revisit the material and still find new things they missed...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159293 by

RyuJin wrote: Most of the ip material has multiple lessons...you'll find that many knights and masters revisit the material and still find new things they missed...

RyuJin:,, because they aren't ready for it'' After those words, how do we know we are not ready for it? How do we know we are ready for it. If Jedi from Grand master to Member find new understandings.. Should this mean we are never ready enough? That we have a bigger ego that we do not have..

I do not know but I get more questions and that says something about my own understanding, am should I be ready for it If I am Novice, asking more than I can handle? Asking less than I can handle maybe I should be more neutral in my minding however it is a weird thing, giving me more and more questions, do you get more questions to? :side:
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159301 by

RyuJin wrote: we each have different perspectives and are at different spiritual,emotional, and psychological points of development...

That's a good point, RyuJin. Our perspectives and understandings of spirituality and our individual spiritual paths make a big difference in regard to what we find useful or beneficial and how we interpret something. Every Jedi that I've met in this community is remarkably unique in terms of how they approach personal and spiritual development, their interests, and what Jediism means to them. I've yet to meet two Jedi who agree completely on what the Force is, for example - so naturally something like the Crystal Code will contain many meanings and impact each one of us to a lesser or greater degree.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 7 months ago #159303 by RyuJin
As our awareness develops we gain more from previously visited material...it just means that at the time we did it we weren't ready for all it had to teach us, that's why we revisit it...even in the fiction/movies/games knights would revisit their old masters to learn more...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #159304 by

RyuJin wrote: As our awareness develops we gain more from previously visited material...it just means that at the time we did it we weren't ready for all it had to teach us, that's why we revisit it...even in the fiction/movies/games knights would revisit their old masters to learn more...

That is like talking about more with less, you saying not a word to much..

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 7 months ago #159305 by RyuJin
Lol, I thought I was being rather wordy...I try to not be too vague/cryptic

Quotes:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159307 by

RyuJin wrote: Lol, I thought I was being rather wordy...I try to not be too vague/cryptic

That is like talking about more with less, you saying not a word to much..

Haha :laugh:

I am cryptic, you talk well, no worry

talking about more with less
talking about less with more meaning than we can see, never know if there is more so talking with less words.

you saying not a word to much..
Talking about with precise the good amount of words :side:

RyuJin: ,,As our awareness develops we gain more from previously visited material...it just means that at the time we did it we weren't ready for all it had to teach us, that's why we revisit it.''

More
9 years 7 months ago #159314 by Zenchi
I myself also found the Crystal Code out of place within the IP. With that being said, why not propose it be added to the new program being developed as a volunteer course for Initiates? I think Des is working on it...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #159321 by

Zenchi wrote: I myself also found the Crystal Code out of place within the IP. With that being said, why not propose it be added to the new program being developed as a volunteer course for Initiates? I think Des is working on it...

Zenchi: ,,Why not propose it be added to the new program being developed as a volunteer course for Initiates?''

If you believe that the Crystal code is out of place in the IP, you may believe that. But what I do not understand is, why would you make a volunteer course for Initiates, a code with a great lesson as volunteer material? An initiate should discover multiple opinions,

Doctrine of the order says that Jediism finds its roots in philosophies. I see the Crystal Code as a Philosophy just as our creed and code of the Jedi. Philosophy drives us to the edge of our mind, the edge of our mask..
The Crystal code as philosophy of the force.. fundamental to understand that my request was to place it in the IP due to the fact it is fundamental philosophy.

If there is a majority that wants the Crystal code, an huge fundamental philosophy more than a decade of questions according to some.. as an secondary option of the Initiate Program, the basic tools of a Jedi..

I shall have peace with the decisions of the majority, I have peace with your choice, but my request is to bring it back in the IP rather than a appendix of our mind.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi