Force Powers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345985 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers
I wish everyone peace and Happiness in their journey through life in this experience..
You don't have to look very far to find the force it's already within everyone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345986 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Force Powers
We aren't here to teach/study "force powers" so why are you here?

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
4 years 5 months ago #345993 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Force Powers

forceuser wrote: It is true all the jedi powers you have seen are real.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

More
4 years 5 months ago #345997 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Force Powers
As far as it goes - I've seen and experienced things that would suggest telekinetic powers is possible....

but it's also possible, that for a period of time, I was utterly batshit insane, and nothing I can take from that period can be trusted - since no one can validate my claims, and I've had no similar experiences in the last, ehh, nearly a decade - it would seem that it was far more likely a trick of my own slipping grasp on reality than it was a brief moment where my own will exceeded the tyranny of physics....

It would be dangerous of me, I believe, to either attempt to return to that state of mind, or attempt to teach others that it is possible....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, OB1Shinobi, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #346009 by
Whether they are real or not, the important work is the inner work.. Whatever power we may have, it is important to use it constructively.. You could use it selfishly, but remember. "It's what comes out of a man that defiles him." Because what comes out of us comes from the heart..

As for any telekinetic abilities. I believe they lie in the exploration of "ethereal" phenomenon and "astral" bodies. I don't believe it's a particularly easy feat to accomplish, but not impossible either.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #346010 by
YES! From the membership finally! I knew there had to be others that believed as I do! I know these things are real because I have seen them as well and I have been told by the ascended guides that they are achievable. I understand its not TAUGHT here, so what. I never asked to be taught, just asked to believe of endless possibilities!

Im glad I made member. Im excited~!
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by .

More
4 years 5 months ago #346013 by JamesSand
now that you know what it takes to make "member" I hope you assess comments "from the membership" with the weight they deserve (ie, none)

For what it's worth, to make "novice" you only have to make a grand total of a single post in your journal relating to the IP, so again, give that the weight it deserves....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #346015 by

Fyxe wrote: YES! From the membership finally! I knew there had to be others that believed as I do! I know these things are real because I have seen them as well and I have been told by the ascended guides that they are achievable. I understand its not TAUGHT here, so what. I never asked to be taught, just asked to believe of endless possibilities!

Im glad I made member. Im excited~!

I think your excessive pushing for validation on this is unhealthy, and ego driven.

Congrats on your membership, I hope now you feel empowered to do something more meaningful, if not constructive, with your time here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #346016 by
I have made like 8 posts in my jouranal. So you think I'm novice now? How do you get that?

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #346017 by JamesSand
What I think is immaterial, but as far as I know, whoever is in charge of the rankings (or the IP journals?) will do a sweep when and as they feel, and anyone they notice has not been "upgraded" yet will get fixed.

Off hand I don't know who that it is as the moment, but I think it is covered in one of the first IP questions ;)

I wouldn't worry about it, there is absolutely no benefit (in practical terms) of Novice over Member, so whether the change happens now or later is of no real consequence.

(Some would even argue that Member sounds better, and that the white bar is better looking ;) )

I have not read your journal, so just as a point of clarification - I would suspect that the posts have to be in relation to the IP questions to qualify.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi