Force Powers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346096 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers

Rosalyn J wrote:

Fyxe wrote: Sorry kelrax but your just wrong. I'm not your child so don't speak to me in your condescending tone. I will be treated like an adult or you will be ignored. Who do you think you are?

In order to not infer tone over text where none may exist, I find it useful to read it with a smile

Maybe I'm not seeing the smile I guess. I mean we start to really make some good understandings and he has to come in here with his two cents and just ruin it! frustrating!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346097 by
He doesnt get to decide what I believe and he sure doesnt get to dictate to me how I should believe. Why cant we just all talk like adults!! These people are controlling children with delusions of superiority. Just because I'm new does not ma
Mean I need to be talked down to or treated like I'm less than they are

More
4 years 4 months ago #346098 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Force Powers
I guess my reason for suggesting that is that inferring things isn't beneficial. It can, at least in my case, make me paranoid and defensive and I've had a hard time with that offline. When I come here, it's words on a page which I interpret according to what I see, I feel, I know.

The Code and Creed are helpful here

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Rex

More
4 years 4 months ago #346100 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: Sorry kelrax but your just wrong. I'm not your child so don't speak to me in your condescending tone. I will be treated like an adult or you will be ignored. Who do you think you are?

You are acting like a child. If you want to be treated like an adult, please start acting like one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346101 by

steamboat28 wrote:

You are acting like a child. If you want to be treated like an adult, please start acting like one.

Your acting like a child as well!

More
4 years 4 months ago #346102 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Force Powers

steamboat28 wrote: You are acting like a child...

I dont think its an act! Im wondering if maybe we should start thinking of ourselves as models/examples of how adults ought to deal with children over the internet.

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346103 by
Sit stay, good dog, right?

More
4 years 4 months ago #346105 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Force Powers
I told myself I’d just stop reading this thread...but then I saw in the last like 3 hours there were even more comments...

:/ What I see in this thread is different forms of attachment. Actually, I’m considering a further edit to the Principles of Jediism I proposed because of it- the current incarnation reads:

“A Jedi is wary of attachments, both material and personal, recognizing that such lead to emotional entrapment.”

But it may be more appropriate to make the statement a bit more broad and strike “both material and personal” so that it reads:

“ A Jedi is wary of attachments, recognizing that such lead to emotional entrapment.”

The kinds of attachment present are less obvious. The attachment is in the form of approach for each person involved in the on-going discussion. I have to admit, in many ways this thread has caused me to see a line of attachment I have illustrated in approach in years past. Not just here at ToTJO, but also on Facebook groups. At some point the conversation must end or change to get anywhere.

We don’t just do this for ourselves though, it can also be for the people which we are engaged in verbal conflict, to give them time to consider what has been said. They may never return to it, they may never end up thanking their opponent if they do take the advice later...the point isn’t to receive something from the exchange, but rather that the opportunity for both/all parties to reflect is given regardless of whether or not it is taken.

I think that’s the point this thread has reached. Though, I will not at all, pretend that by simply pointing it out, others will agreed that they have reached their last word...afterall, I’m not entirely sure myself if I would feel that way were I as involved as some of you are.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346106 by
As a psyche medium with telepathic powers which is rare may i add yet real which simply is the ability to give as well as receive to a certain extent. Depending on the persons energy i can insert myself a little bit which i rarely do for i don't use it that way in particular. Yet used it once when i saw cops about to use unessary force on a little kid thus using my force to reach into their minds "be gentle she needs reassurance and she will comply if you tell her she's safe." i was buying a crystal and was able to watch the situation making sure things were okay for both sides. I felt i could use my ability for something good and did which felt really good. Now the reality is yes that is real and no it is not fun to have that gift for sometimes humanity never shuts up so i am stuck with having to find ways to use the external vs. internal meditation taken from force academy. I saw these movies and where people look at superheroes saying "man i want powers." they are like "No no you don't." I do feel like a freak sometimes and alone in this all yet regardless i still carry on which i am interested to hear more about you.

I am not a teacher yet from someone who has found a reality in some of these theories i can elaborate a bit more. On telekinesis the ability to move objects i have not met anyone who can do that nor know of that existence. I did however meditate with a rock on hardwood floor having some realizations as i mediated.

I can see entities and feel them which is a power or gift that some people have which meditating helps with that as well. What besides telekinesis are you interested in for to a certain extend you can use force manipulation against someone. Also astral projection and manifesting your hand around someones throat is always fun as a joke may i clarify. I had asked a friends consent of course and he felt it so there is some reality to some of those things.

I would recommend checking out the threads as others have said and the ip work is a good start for completing those will help further you for the mentor part. Take your time and i hope you enjoy your journey as you connect with the force which i believe in due time grows to a personal level. Which then you may be able to understand yourself and the right teacher will come when they are meant to for i see a good future for you.
May the force guide you

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346107 by
Maybe it's just me but I find it really odd that once can believe in a force that creates everything and we are part of it even in the afterlife but for some reason doubts any sort of manipulation of said force, be it through telekinesis, magic, rituals, ect.

I think it's very possible. Certain spiritual texts mention said powers, although I think some may have happened while others may have been exaggerated, it's hard to tell. I am sure there are people that know this power. It's hard to tell as some are faking it while the real ones hide much like how there are fake psychics, but there are also real psychics too and when one sees a fake, they assume that everyone who claims such powers are frauds.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi