Force Powers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346018 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers
Yes of course. Well mostly. I have finished up to the lessons on campbell.

So why do you think the ranks are really not meaningful?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346019 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Force Powers
I'd say that's outside the scope of this topic. I have no doubt it has been discussed before if you want to search for it.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346023 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: I know these things are real because I have seen them as well and I have been told by the ascended guides that they are achievable.

When did you talk to an ascended guide? What was the process that you followed for this communication to happen?

People are complicated.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346025 by

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Fyxe wrote: I know these things are real because I have seen them as well and I have been told by the ascended guides that they are achievable.

When did you talk to an ascended guide? What was the process that you followed for this communication to happen?

Well it begins with a state of meditation and descends into a deep trance. Think theta wave. In the theta the guides can move forward in the mind. It is like the doorway to interact with them. Once you can open this always connected space in the mind they will emerge but that is usually not enough because they will still ignore you until you reach out to them and make them talk to to you. It's like a process that you have to prove to them you actually care about what they might tell you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346028 by

Fyxe wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Well it begins with a state of meditation and descends into a deep trance. Think theta wave. In the theta the guides can move forward in the mind. It is like the doorway to interact with them. Once you can open this always connected space in the mind they will emerge but that is usually not enough because they will still ignore you until you reach out to them and make them talk to to you. It's like a process that you have to prove to them you actually care about what they might tell you.

Ok, I'll bite: Have you studied shamanism, at all? if you haven't, perhaps you should, because *I have*, and this sounds pretty familiar, albeit worded differently.

although that could just be me playing into another pattern I see here: you give somewhat vague descriptions, using special words and terms, only ever hinting at deeper information that might convey a stronger understanding, and other people who do have the stronger understanding come in and fill in the gaps.

None the less, I'm curious about your background and history, on these things.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by . Reason: doubled a word, corrected this

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346031 by
Rankings are inconsequential. They only represent your progression as part of the community. If you've gone through the requirements to be received as a "knight" on this site..

However, I don't necessarily believe they, as of yet, completely correlate with any gained depth in The Force..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346032 by
I'm sure it's possible to converse with higher thought forms.. however, I've been told to take caution when dealing with non-material entities..

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346035 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Force Powers
Rankings do roughly approximate your clout with TotJO though. So it's not as though being a member means you can speak for the institution with the same level of authority as a knight, councilor, or ultimately Br. John.

Also to speak to Fyxe's rank, your entries require a bit more before they're valid which I'd be happy to discuss in PMs if you're wanting that novice bar

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Rex.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346041 by
I have not studied shamanism. My grandmother taught me to spirit walk though.

I dont think you need anymore caution than in real life. For the most part they are there to help and guide although sometimes they can have bad days I guess.

Rex what do you mean my entries require a bit more. Who are you again? Not a knight right, so why do you get to decide? Besides that i specifically asked for some one else to help me, not you. I followed the directions and competed the assignment, I understood there were no wrong answers in the IP and you could even disagree so I dont know where your getting off on saying I didnt do the assignment!

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346042 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Force Powers
Rex is the leader of the IP team and he reviews journals as part of his service in the Temple. He can tell you that your journal entries need more not only because he's done the IP before, but because he has read countless entries.

While there are no wrong answers, there are answers that can sometimes be vague and require more detail, more in-depth thinking. Further Rex isn't suggesting you haven't done the assignment only that you likely need to add more of what your thoughts are on the material

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi