Attachment GenieXLady-Rainbow-disney-crossover-27284117-1077-656.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345794 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: Good luck finding a virgin!

Virginity isn't real. Neither is money. Both are social constructs designed to enslave people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345796 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers
How is virginity not real? By definition it is a human that has not had sex. Are you saying we get sexed at birth or something?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345798 by

Fyxe wrote: How is virginity not real? By definition it is a human that has not had sex. Are you saying we get sexed at birth or something?

Biologically and anatomically there is no difference between a person who's had sex and a person who hasn't; that is what is meant by that. The distinction is exclusively born of a given societies imagination, giving rise to varying cultural customs and practices.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345799 by
I have made a mistake and would like my latest posts to be removed from this thread.

I did not read through the posts leading to this, and since doing so regret my decision to join in this.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345801 by

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

Fyxe wrote: How is virginity not real? By definition it is a human that has not had sex. Are you saying we get sexed at birth or something?

Biologically and anatomically there is no difference between a person who's had sex and a person who hasn't; that is what is meant by that. The distinction is exclusively born of a given societies imagination, giving rise to varying cultural customs and practices.

Who said there had to be a requirement that biology change? It's not imagination and it's not anatomy, it is experience! Just like graduating from school. One day your an undergrad, the next day you are a graduate. Guess what, no change in biology!

It is the cultural practices like this that are most portant! That is why i study the force! To get rid of these sorts of ideas of seperation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345802 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: there is also Matilda Wormwood, Carrie White and Uri Geller that have famously displayed these types of powers not to mention all kinds of videos emerging today that just get discounted because a scientist didn't do it. I dont think we need a scientist to show us or prove what is already right in front of us!

Matilda Wormwood is literally a character from a children's book. Carrie White is literally a character from a Stephen King horror novel. Uri Geller, though has the unique privilege out of your three "examples" of actually bloody existing, is world famous for being completely destroyed and exposed as a fraud by James Randi.

And I agree, you don't need a scientist to tell you what's in front of you. Being superficially familiar with entertainment literature perfectly suffices to dismiss two of the cases you think are "in front of you", and the third was thoroughly debunked by a high school drop out turned stage magician with no scientific training or instrumentation.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, , Brick, Rex

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345815 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Force Powers
Hi Padme Aanandha Dakini

I hope all these previous answers have provided you with useful expansion, yet contrast and knowledge.

I must confess that about fifteen years ago, I fell into the fascination of wanting to manifest telekinesis, I researched and practiced exercises, I paused my mind and had "faith", but nothing. In my case, I spent time and got the benefit of relaxation and sometimes of frustration: in those areas there are also learnings, but I try to rescue some edge of your question

These are my Jedi powers:

• Learn to feed myself balancedly and know how my metabolism works.
• Learn what battle is necessary or not.
• Learn about the flow of adrenaline and cortisol in my nervous system to regulate my emotions and reduce the degree of anxiety that interrupts my combinatorial logic: in this way I learned to reason better decisions.
• Research and know how much exercise my body requires.
• Reflect on which philosophical platforms give me progress in this time of my life.
• Learn to extract the teaching of metaphors such as: nobody walked up the water, only learned to manage their perceptual filters and the sea of ​​their emotions.
• Learn to enjoy life healthily and dance.

Btw, nice and elegant name you chose.

May your Perseverance be with you.

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian. Reason: I corrected my syntax because when I'm wrong I like to correct myself
The following user(s) said Thank You: , OB1Shinobi, Skryym, , Jake Nislan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345827 by

Gisteron wrote: ... Matilda Wormwood is literally a character from a children's book. Carrie White is literally a character from a Stephen King horror novel. Uri Geller, though has the unique privilege out of your three "examples" of actually bloody existing, is world famous for being completely destroyed and exposed as a fraud by James Randi. ...

I was puzzled by the two fictional references too. I don't see why they're referenced.

Uri Geller ... I don't know. The last in-depth review of him I read was decades ago, and I'm sure more is known of him now. I'd always placed credence in the testimony of one of the Stanford scientists who'd been involved in testing him, who claimed that yes, when he was cornered and could not perform, he turned to fakery - but that sometimes he was legitimately able to achieve the feats he claimed for himself. I'm sure a lot more has come out about him since then. Even if he had "powers" ... a repeated lapse of integrity does bring the whole roadshow into question.

It'd be neat if he could at least sometimes do what he claimed, but I have a lot of doubts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345833 by
fictional accounts are based on real life much of the time. look at the Jedi Knights! They have super powers and are based on real life people that have similar abilities.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi