• Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #191011 by
Replied by on topic sithism

Zenchi wrote:

Rickie wrote:

Modern Sith

Got any links on the modern sith?

Answer to the first question, I have one, but I have sworn to uphold a rule whereas not to advertise out of respect......

Please PM it to me then.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #191013 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic sithism

Rickie wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Rickie wrote:

Modern Sith

Got any links on the modern sith?

Answer to the first question, I have one, but I have sworn to uphold a rule whereas not to advertise out of respect......

Please PM it to me then.

First of all, i blocked you for a reason, (you're still blocked btw) and second, that's still advertising and technically is still in violation of the rule not to advertise on site. Besides, we have a very stringent policy against trolls...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Zenchi.

More
8 years 11 months ago #191015 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic sithism

Alan wrote: If one kind of Sithism is an interpretation of Nietzsche, then I am interested in hearing more about Nietzschian Sithism.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #191021 by
Please PM it to me then.[/quote]

First of all, i blocked you for a reason, (you're still blocked btw) and second, that's still advertising and technically is still in violation of the rule not to advertise on site. Besides, we have a very stringent policy against trolls...[/quote]

I have to be honest. I don't think you want to discuss this with me.

By witholding the very information, you say I am ignorant on, you will never be able to discuss this with me and still claim I'm ignorant, even though I'm ask to read your sources? Seems convient for avoiding thread discussion.

How is one to know if you don't share?

I am curious. :)

advertising? Are you selling something through this link?

Are the mods OK witht his sith link? Why don't you ask one of them.

This info could add a lot to this discussion.

I have to go to lunch for a while and have some appts. Talk with you later. :)

"trolls"! That is uncalled for my friend.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #191029 by Zenchi

Rickie wrote: Please PM it to me then.

I have to be honest. I don't think you want to discuss this with me.

By witholding the very information, you say I am ignorant on, you will never be able to discuss this with me and still claim I'm ignorant, even though I'm ask to read your sources? Seems convient for avoiding thread discussion.

How is one to know if you don't share?

I am curious. :)

advertising? Are you selling something through this link?

Are the mods OK witht his sith link? Why don't you ask one of them.

This info could add a lot to this discussion.

I have to go to lunch for a while and have some appts. Talk with you later. :)

"trolls"! That is uncalled for my friend.

I don't want to "discuss" it with you, discussion would imply mutual exchange of ideas and so forth, you've shown your sincerely not interested in that regarding this particular topic.

I withold nothing, You want to learn, spend more time listening (reading) and less time talking (typing). Then again, some people just like the sound of their own voice (keystrokes). Again, there's plenty of material in the TOTJO'S library to educate one on modern Sithism, it contains a wide diverse selection of material, people should check it out...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #191037 by
To be whole, we need to know all things about the wholeness of life. To deny anything is to suppress it. denial usually leads to the darkside. embracing all things as they are allows for the light to shine clearly.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #191040 by
So, embracing the Darkside makes you Light, denying it makes you Dark?

Seems legit.

People talk a lot about this "wholeness" and I am wondering what exactly it is, how people even think its possible to achieve and what exactly such a vague notions inherent worth is in any regard.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #191049 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic sithism
who is to talk about not being materialistic when they are broke?

who is to say about accepting their fate when theyve never taken it in their own hands?

who can speak of sexual loyalty when theyre lucky as hell to find even one decent partner?

who can say theyre happy with their life who has not done anything meaningful or excellent with it?

who is one to talk about being giving who doesnt have anything to give or the teeth to say NO I WONT GIVE TO YOU?

psychological health requires the ability to value the self and to pursue personal goals and personal excellence and financial security

the best way ive seen it explained is that ones whole life ought to be looked at as a challenge, even a kind of playground where one can participate in any game we like and should participate, and should strive to play well

theres no balance to being gentle because youre not strong enough to be otherwise

being gentle is only a nice way of saying "weak" or "timid" in those cases

such people are not good or righteous, theyre sweet because theyre afraid, and to be sweet is a facade to hide behind
if they act right, it is because they are afraid of failure - of being defeated or of being caught

development of the whole person demands that we can a thumb in someones eye and a foot in someones ass if we have to

the balance only happens when we actually have some power to abuse

so to have balance we have to have power

once we do have some power though, thats when we need the balance to understand that our power is nothing - its like an optical illusion that could disappear in an instant if the angle changes

and the balance of acquisition is to give, specifically to give VALUE - value can be defined in many ways, it doesnt have to be money (and money is a poor substitute for value in many cases)

one who has acquired much, has much to offer; to give back to the well spring from which we took

this is our service
where we give of ourselves however suits us and however we are called, with the sincere intent that what we give is of value and is for the betterment of something or someone/s other than ourselves

this is the balance

thats the way i understand things

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #191050 by
"discussion would imply mutual exchange of ideas and so forth"

That is exactly what I am looking for. That's one of the things I like about this forum. If you don't want to discuss any thing with me then ignore my posts. To bad if you do, you do post some good stuff normally.

"you've shown your sincerely not interested in that regarding this particular topic."

That is simple not true. How much more honest, open and encouraging can I be than ask you to share your sources imformation so I can know what you think and believe?

"Then again, some people just like the sound of their own voice"

You have now called me troll and implied I'm a troll here and elsewhere several times. That is just poor form. It doesn't mame me look bad it makes you.....actually it's kind of trollish of you. ;) :)

Peace and be happy.

:)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #191054 by Zenchi

Rickie wrote: "discussion would imply mutual exchange of ideas and so forth"

That is exactly what I am looking for. That's one of the things I like about this forum. If you don't want to discuss any thing with me then ignore my posts. To bad if you do, you do post some good stuff normally.

"you've shown your sincerely not interested in that regarding this particular topic."

That is simple not true. How much more honest, open and encouraging can I be than ask you to share your sources imformation so I can know what you think and believe?

"Then again, some people just like the sound of their own voice"

You have now called me troll and implied I'm a troll here and elsewhere several times. That is just poor form. It doesn't mame me look bad it makes you.....actually it's kind of trollish of you. ;) :)

Peace and be happy.

:)

The large majority of my sources are available in the TOTJO's library, your not satisfied with that. You want answers without doing the work, which implies you really don't have any intention on learning about modern Sithism. It's not complicated. You wish to learn, go to the library, download, and study hard. The answers you so desperately want are waiting for you, go get it...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi