16 years 9 months ago #5927 by
Replied by on topic Re:www.templeofthejediorder.com
MasterKeyanFlamecloud wrote:

Br John,

Please forgive my momentary lapse of Jedi Bearing:

GO

TO

HELL

Sue me. I CAN'T WAIT to get to court. I will be contacting Lucasfilm Ltd. prior to arriving in court, and we shall see just how much clout you have. We shall see where you really stand.

Why not contact them now? Mr. Lucas is aware of us. He is not about to get into a First Amendment battle that would give us international publicity, put the ACLU on our side and into a case that could span a decade. LMAO

We are legally a church; TOTJF is not. If anything he could shut you down but not us. Spend less time sharpening your tomahawk and read some lawbooks for a change.

You are expelled from The Order. All future posts shall be immediately deleted.

SO ORDERED

Br. John+
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5929 by
how you gonna sue me? do you need my mailiing address?

please let me know. I am ecstatic to see this one through.

Let's do this.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5930 by
MasterKeyanFlamecloud wrote:

Todd Evan Fogal was at the time of inception and incorporation, 1/3 of the Board of Directors for the Corporation. That makes him just as justified to right to content. And technically, HE built the site, as JHP did not possess the technical know-how as was evidenced by the MULTIPLE times he screwed it up. \"Losing\" posts, wrecking the database..etc.

I'll say this for you Mr. Michael C. Hollingsworth, 2275 Queen Ave SE#4, Albany Oregon 97322; your ignorance of the law is only exceeded by your ignorance of the law. Your writing is good and original. Unfortunately the good parts are unoriginal and the original one's are not good.

GFY, (It could mean God Forgive You.)

JHP
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5931 by
Hold on a second, Br. John. Todd and Keyan, whom you pontificate to be expelled from \"the order\" weren't followers *OF* the TOTJO... just as I am not. This site isn't \"THE\" Order... it's one part of the Jedi Community, not the end-all, be-all of the Jedi way.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5932 by
Ordo wrote:

Hold on a second, Br. John. Todd and Keyan, whom you pontificate to be expelled from \"the order\" weren't followers *OF* the TOTJO... just as I am not. This site isn't \"THE\" Order... it's one part of the Jedi Community, not the end-all, be-all of the Jedi way.

do you know of another jedi order by name?
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5933 by
It's time to lock this thread. It's going to court and we can all argue there. All Todd has to do is give us our .com that expires in five weeks anyway. I'll give him the TOTJF.net and .info.

It's up to Todd not me.

\"Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station.\"

JHP
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135