www.templeofthejediorder.com

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4811 by
TempleOfTheJediForce.org is back up. I released it so the members would not be without it over the weekend. I know it was a temporary hurt but it proved that Todd is your dictator and the council has no power at all.

If you still want what's his name as your admin that's your business.

If you support the clearly illegal use of TEMPLEOFTHEJEDIORDER.COM ... I don't believe any of you will.

I know that none of you can force Todd to give us our .com but now that your site is released and I give my word I will leave it in peace; anyone who participates in any way in TEMPLEOFTHEJEDIORDER.COM is automatically excommunicated and will be named as a co-conspirator in the federal suit against Todd for cybersquatting.

SO ORDERED

John, Servant of The Servants' of The Order
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4820 by
Replied by on topic Re:www.templeofthejediorder.com
what is this fight about cuz im lost
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4826 by
Karol,

This is a long time cat and mouse game, better left alone. Its your choice of course, but for sanity sake, I would avoid anything closely remembling this topic of discussion. Take it from someone who would know and please, consider it friendly advice.

Run away to another thread, in fact, you can follow me, cause I am doing the same thing.:silly:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4828 by
RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!!!:woohoo:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4849 by
Karol Fett wrote:

This is a long story and there are different sides to it. The main thing is that we are at peace with TOTJF and I hope you made some new friends.

The only legal issue The Order has now is not with TOTJF but with an individual that is holding on to TEPMPLEOFTHEJEDIORDER.COM.

Either (I hope) it's just transfered to us and that's it but at worse we would be filing a federal lawsuit against the person and it would not hurt TOTJF in any way.

Legally we do have the right to that URL.

Let's worry about our studies and having fun. That's enough worry for anyone.

MTFBWY,

Br. John+
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4850 by
Br. John wrote:

Karol Fett wrote:

This is a long story and there are different sides to it. The main thing is that we are at peace with TOTJF and I hope you made some new friends.

The only legal issue The Order has now is not with TOTJF but with an individual that is holding on to TEPMPLEOFTHEJEDIORDER.COM.

Either (I hope) it's just transfered to us and that's it but at worse we would be filing a federal lawsuit against the person and it would not hurt TOTJF in any way.

Legally we do have the right to that URL.

Let's worry about our studies and having fun. That's enough worry for anyone.

MTFBWY,

Br. John+

Here, Here! MTFBWYA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4852 by
That's pretty much it in a nut shell. Just let the parties involved handle it. There are far more interesting threads to read than this one.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4853 by
Merin Kyo Den wrote:

lol Master Merin, you caused me to have a flashback to the scene in the holy grail where the evil bunny of decappitation was attacking!
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4854 by
Bylar wrote:

Merin Kyo Den wrote:

lol Master Merin, you caused me to have a flashback to the scene in the holy grail where the evil bunny of decappitation was attacking!

That's just great because that's exactly what I was thinking. Great film I tell ya' !
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5772 by
It is very important for a company or organization to own the dot.com of it's registered name.

Even though they may be non-profit it is important to retain ownership of the highest level which the dot.com signifies.

The .org .net .com package should all be retained as net for intranet and backoffice organization, .com on the profit side or as a pointer to .org if the org is nonprofit. These matter and it is perceived that the owner of the .com actually is the originator of said name.

jim dunn
http://www.ironfortress.com
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi