The evolution of telepathy

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354680 by
Replied by on topic The evolution of telepathy
Peace be upon you but I will defend my friends.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 7 months ago #354681 by OB1Shinobi
You really think that this guy is your friend?

People are complicated.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354682 by
One day when you open your eyes you may feel the force or you can call it the connection whatever you want.

Someone you never met could be thousands of miles away and you feel that connection that is so strong.
It is a force that is 100% trust .compassion friendship. and love that can't be broken.
Even when I was in the military it's something that goes way beyond that you don't have to have your guard up to protect yourself or your feelings or your heart because everyone knows how you feel and is only there to protect you
More
3 years 7 months ago #354683 by OB1Shinobi

forceuser wrote: One day when you open your eyes you may feel the force or you can call it the connection whatever you want.

Someone you never met could be thousands of miles away and you feel that connection that is so strong.
It is a force that is 100% trust .compassion friendship. and love that can't be broken.
Even when I was in the military it's something that goes way beyond that you don't have to have your guard up to protect yourself or your feelings or your heart because everyone knows how you feel and is only there to protect you

What branch were you in?

People are complicated.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354685 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: You really think that this guy is your friend?

What? As opposed to you? Are you actually trying to play that card now? How dumb do you think I am?
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354687 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The evolution of telepathy
This thread is now locked due to the inability of anyone here to keep on topic and not antagonise each other.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Rosalyn J, Carlos.Martinez3,
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354734 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The evolution of telepathy
I have unlocked this thread, however any further personal attacks or antagonism will result in a permanent lock of this thread and anyone engaging in this behaviour risks an official warning or time out.

The topic of this thread is the video in the first post and nothing else, I hope I have made myself clear.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Edan.
More
3 years 7 months ago #354741 by Carlos.Martinez3

OB1Shinobi wrote: This short film presents some really cool questions for anyone who has experienced telepathy enough to understand that it is common.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=193qajOfVK0

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan,
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354761 by Jhannuzs Ian
Telepathy, evolution of the mind or some outbreak of schizophrenia.

If this video would have included another variant of "super power" or mental illness, then we could also try to validate the childhood of each marvel character.
I know in reality people who hear voices; their own mental subdivisions. They are real to them because that is how their brain works. People that in some cases don't know the difference of the mixture of a memory, some emotion and imagination, suffering human beings.

Should they avoid medications just to honor their "soul"?
I do not know, but those people hardly manage to perceive an internal balance, this without considering that someone who hears voices is becoming vulnerable. Some of these people do get better when they do their reality check, their voices dont go but the fight stops; kind of peace there.
I have never been in favor of a substance causing "peace" or sleep, a pill never creates evolution in the mind or social skills, but some medications do facilitate psychological therapy that provides mental tools for the person to build their own safety kit.

Paranoid schizophrenia is complicated because people encounter attackers in every person, phrase, or even a place that turns out to be an attack. Animism or variants of a brain that works differently. Smoking marijuana could also produce "temporary" states of paranoid psychosis, each person has a different structure in the strength of their Self.

Clarifying the problems of verbal communication is already a challenge in many cases, if telepathy existed, would we be more aggressive or more empathetic? Everybody has many real and imaginary fights those days.

Despite being a film, the ending left a little sad because it evokes the reality of many mental illnesses, many cases that can't have medical-social-friends support and are alone out there without tools to have Dignity in each day.

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi
More
3 years 7 months ago #354869 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic The evolution of telepathy
I was talking with a friend of mine who's a history of religion and literature professor, and he said that shamans, seers, etc. showed signs of schizoid disorders or substance abuse.
My world doesn't change in the least if any of you are actually telepaths, but I'm worried when people put personal stock in something that degrades a reasonable person's ability to take them seriously. If you believe a power and want to help people with it, why not subject it to rigorous testing to see what it can do? What do you have to lose besides your credibility beyond where it is now.

Amazon has a surprisingly solid show called Undone that touches on this. I'd definitely recommend it, but warn it's got a lot of brutal content for what looks like a cute rotoscoped animation.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, OB1Shinobi
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi