The evolution of telepathy

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354634 by
Replied by on topic The evolution of telepathy
Fyxe.... You're doing a great job trying to open the eyes of people.
Anything that's new for most people is scary you try to find what's wrong with what you're saying. And try to comfort yourself in coming up with all these ideas of how you can continue to protect your own ideals and be safe in what you know in the simplicity of that.

This might not be even the place to share what great lights of truth you have.
Because you know as well as I do the mind that has seen physical things happen or been able to do them yearns with everything in their soul for more knowledge..
With a 1000 questions of how? thank you for sharing this with me. do you have more information? I am blessed to hear this!
And it goes on and on all day as the mind is grateful for someone to bring new information to them.
But another Dark Places all you hear are questions of doubt criticisms false accusations and the list and list never stops.
That's way so many great people are not here anymore......
Remember as you already know even if you can open the eyes of one person they brings great light to the world.
I for one have been blessed to run across you and I know that is no accident.
So continue in the light Peace & Love As we bring healing to the world
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 7 months ago #354638 by Rosalyn J
Many great people are still here. That said, I believe I have spoken to you both about spaces where discussion like this might be more amiable. As it were, TOTJO does not, as it says here. https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#WhatisTotJO, teach mystical powers. I think that is because we have not seen proof that it works, but also because there are more practical things we can spend our time on. For example, instead of doing energy work (which I am not disparaging) spending our time learning CPR (something I would recommend for every one) or studying to become a Doctor or a mental health worker. These I think have a greater amount of evidence than other energy work.

It does not mean it cannot be discussed. But discussion has multitudes of sides, multitudes of opinions.
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/choose-your-adventure/123925-outer-rim If you look at the rules for this space you will see there is very little in the way of moderation because that gets in the way of authentic discussion.

If you want to have a supportive discussion without criticism about metaphysics,, the Force, Force Powers, or anything that is otherwise integtral to your identity but not often discussed, please request access here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/choose-your-adventure/123924-intersectional-temple

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, OB1Shinobi
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354640 by OB1Shinobi

Fyxe wrote: Obi will get energy from me in the hopes he can heal emotionally from physical trama as well as in reading comprehension.

I wish you could see my smile right now. And i am being 100% sincere. Keep plugging at it, little brother, you’ll be a savage one day, too.

BTW - it’s spelled “TRAUMA” bro, u rally ned to git ur fax strait.

:P

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354644 by
But what about this?

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Additional-courses/32333-learn-reiki-online-through-totjo?start=0

It seems you at least used to teach such things. What happened?
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354645 by
It seems we are always changing and in our eyes it's always for the better I'm sure.....

This is a great place to learn social skills table manners and to be more productive in a social environment to help other people and be self aware.

I think we all can agree this is definitely not the place to teach anything about the true power of the force or the essence of life are things that are not seen by the latest technical gadget...

Peace love and happy learning.

My grandfather used to say that more evil abounds the less evil it seems...

I'm sure he would be very proud of our TV Internet and social skills that we have developed very proud indeed long live the Republic
More
3 years 7 months ago #354648 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic The evolution of telepathy

Fyxe wrote: But what about this?

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Additional-courses/32333-learn-reiki-online-through-totjo?start=0

Just chiming ing to point out that you found the thread, it isn't locked, you have every chance to ask that there, and yet you elect instead to try and keep derailing this one. :silly:

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354649 by

Gisteron wrote:

Fyxe wrote: But what about this?

Just chiming ing to point out that you found the thread, it isn't locked, you have every chance to ask that there, and yet you elect instead to try and keep derailing this one. :silly:

IM sorry your having trouble keeping up and feel the need to criticize so harshly with accusations that are just not true. Healing energy to you.
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354650 by Rosalyn J
Can a Master put healing energy out to get rid of all the passive aggressiveness? Can we get back on track here?

For 5 minutes let's imagine healing energy flowing through our mind, body and spirit.

And go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoZhKRv_uQo

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354652 by
I felt bad that Fyxe
Was receiving all the attention now I feel better..

Is this what you have learned here with all your teachers here jedi. ?????

Why are you so unraveled.

Have I hurt your feelings?
What is it exactly that You feel I have lied about?

I'm very curious wise one.

Let's seems you have the character of one even when it's proven something was not a lie you would immediately attack on another point or find someone else to attack.

Either way you do not seem like you are seeking the truth or to learn but only to protect what you struggled so hard To understand so far.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354655 by
Well it looks like You've been taught well by those who Have given you instruction over the years.

I'm sure they would be very proud of you and the best of luck in growing up leaders and training the next generation to be like you
I'm sure the temple is very proud of you jedi
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi