The evolution of telepathy

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354656 by OB1Shinobi
I made a post that seems to be gone. Did someone delete it or is there something wrong with my machine?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 7 months ago #354657 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The evolution of telepathy
I have deleted some posts in contravention of the rules of the forum.

Please can the content of posts relate only to the topic at hand going forwards.

Thankyou

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi
More
3 years 7 months ago #354658 by OB1Shinobi

Edan wrote: I have deleted some posts in contravention of the rules of the forum.

Please can the content of posts relate only to the topic at hand going forwards.

Thankyou

I cannot argue with your moderation powers but I can tell you that you have misused them, here. Do you really think that you will improve the community by taking away the voices of its members?

People are complicated.
More
3 years 7 months ago #354659 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The evolution of telepathy

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Edan wrote: I have deleted some posts in contravention of the rules of the forum.

Thankyou

I cannot argue with your moderation powers but I can tell you that you have misused them, here. Do you really think that you will improve the community by taking away the voices of its members?

You may contest this away from this thread.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
More
3 years 7 months ago #354662 by OB1Shinobi

forceuser wrote: Fyxe.... You're doing a great job trying to open the eyes of people.
Anything that's new for most people is scary you try to find what's wrong with what you're saying. And try to comfort yourself in coming up with all these ideas of how you can continue to protect your own ideals and be safe in what you know in the simplicity of that.

This might not be even the place to share what great lights of truth you have.
Because you know as well as I do the mind that has seen physical things happen or been able to do them yearns with everything in their soul for more knowledge..
With a 1000 questions of how? thank you for sharing this with me. do you have more information? I am blessed to hear this!
And it goes on and on all day as the mind is grateful for someone to bring new information to them.
But another Dark Places all you hear are questions of doubt criticisms false accusations and the list and list never stops.
That's way so many great people are not here anymore......
Remember as you already know even if you can open the eyes of one person they brings great light to the world.
I for one have been blessed to run across you and I know that is no accident.
So continue in the light Peace & Love As we bring healing to the world

Nice way to run game on this kid. As i said before, you are a liar and I will call you out as a liar any time that you participate in any of my topics.

People are complicated.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354663 by
Replied by on topic The evolution of telepathy
Thank you.

I definitely don't know everything but my understanding is we come together on a forum like this to learn from one another and to share experiences.
For example I graduated the sheriff's Academy and let's say you did also your experience may be totally different than mine.

Or when I jumped out of a plane at 10000' maybe if you ever did that your experience may be different then we could come together here and share the experiences and learning grow and expand our knowledge and possibly help the next generation.

But to verbal assault me and call me a liar I don't see the point in that.
This is supposed to be an enjoyable learning experience and yes it times it may be tough for some.
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354670 by OB1Shinobi

forceuser wrote: Thank you.

I definitely don't know everything but my understanding is we come together on a forum like this to learn from one another and to share experiences.
For example I graduated the sheriff's Academy and let's say you did also your experience may be totally different than mine.

Or when I jumped out of a plane at 10000' maybe if you ever did that your experience may be different then we could come together here and share the experiences and learning grow and expand our knowledge and possibly help the next generation.

But to verbal assault me and call me a liar I don't see the point in that.
This is supposed to be an enjoyable learning experience and yes it times it may be tough for some.

I swear on everything that i am that I will buy a ticket to come and meet you. I truly believe that you are a liar but i have become so cynical that it might be life-savingly refreshing if i were proven wrong. So prove me wrong. Tell me where to find you. What state do you live in? I am calling you out in public and if i am wrong then I will be humbled in public. Who are you and where are you? Let me meet you face-to-face. If you can do ANY of the things that you claim that you can do then i will report back to this community that you really are who you claim to be.

Btw this is the second time that i have asked forceuser to meet. At my own expense.i keep asking and he keeps refusing: i wonder why?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by OB1Shinobi. Reason: P
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354672 by
Yes you have called me out and I have explained to you before everything you needed to do to be able to do these things yourself.
But you have a totally wrong mindset that you have to get over......

I live in California as you know...
I have learned a viable Lesson and that is seared into my soul this year.

We got let's call it psychically connected very strong together and I wanted to prove to this person without them knowing that from let's call it Astra travel you could physically touch or Bruise someone So what I did without telling them is in astro form I went there Thousands of miles away and ended up getting cut up emotion only in flustrated and that person did up getting really Hurt physically by a force Ghost...
Partly the reason I did that is because a few of the people that have seen more than a few things physically happen always say so what we saw it but how do we know you did it it could have been just paranormal...
So I was a little flustrated and I took out all my years of frustration out on this one person. A little more than I wanted to and that person as no contact with me now and they have moved out of state.

So now I am on a different path now but if you're that serious I may contact someone I know in Georgia a friend of mind and I'm sure they will be able to move an object for you to observe .
If this is the path you really want.

For me I let my emotions get out of control and that's the one thing I thought I would never do and was afraid of my whole life that someone would be hurt by using the force.

So I am nothing to look up to and I am not a teacher or master.
My only desire now is to heal the world and push evil entities away From innocent people.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354675 by

OB1Shinobi wrote:

forceuser wrote: Fyxe.... You're doing a great job trying to open the eyes of people.
Anything that's new for most people is scary you try to find what's wrong with what you're saying. And try to comfort yourself in coming up with all these ideas of how you can continue to protect your own ideals and be safe in what you know in the simplicity of that.

This might not be even the place to share what great lights of truth you have.
Because you know as well as I do the mind that has seen physical things happen or been able to do them yearns with everything in their soul for more knowledge..
With a 1000 questions of how? thank you for sharing this with me. do you have more information? I am blessed to hear this!
And it goes on and on all day as the mind is grateful for someone to bring new information to them.
But another Dark Places all you hear are questions of doubt criticisms false accusations and the list and list never stops.
That's way so many great people are not here anymore......
Remember as you already know even if you can open the eyes of one person they brings great light to the world.
I for one have been blessed to run across you and I know that is no accident.
So continue in the light Peace & Love As we bring healing to the world

Nice way to run game on this kid. As i said before, you are a liar and I will call you out as a liar any time that you participate in any of my topics.

What game? Do you feel force is insincere in some way? Obviously you do to call him a liar to his face. Shame on you. My attunements have put me in touch with much insight and I sense great hurt and anger in you.

Who has devastated your life in such a way that you have resorted to hanging out on a jedi board, never undertaking the training, but just bashing those around you? Being faceless is safe for you right? You finally get the revenge you desire in anonymous fashion so no one can get you back.

Yes you may deny it all day long but force and I can see right through your shields to what truly drives you, hurt. There is no need to call anyone a liar here. We are all honestly exploring our own existence and that is amazing. Please dont belittle anothers journey just because you cant see the beauty of it. If you look, in the end, I think you might find the beauty even in the uglyness you protect yourself with... and when that happens you will realize... you dont need it anymore.
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354676 by Rosalyn J
Ok enough. Either take it to a PM or move on. Please stop antagonizing each other or I will be forced to use more extreme measures then simply deleting posts. I am asking you all now, for the final time to please stop with this.

No more passive aggressive remarks

No more personal attacks

No more topic derailments

This is about the short movie in the first post and that's it

You have been (kindly) warned

Thank you.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Rosalyn J.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi