Stuff n Things, Or how to get excommunicated and not even know why, lol!

More
5 years 7 months ago #326529 by Zenchi

steamboat28 wrote:

Tellahane wrote:

Reliah wrote: So you’re banning people now for things unbecoming of a Jedi? Banning... not just withholding knighthood or anything like that?

No one is banned, please use appropriate verbiage

Okay, so we all know that I think Words Mean Things™, but this is just Newspeak at this point.

Before another back n forth gets started, please cease and desist...

To everyone reading, if you genuinely don't have something valuable to contribute, than refrain from posting your two cents. Start another thread, chew it to death by all means, just not here......

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326531 by Br. John
Zenchi, do you want this thread locked?

Founder of The Order

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 7 months ago #326534 by ren
It's happened a few times we looked through the activity of users here following serious accusations. These people were told, and at least one of them was a councillor... as it turns out they were being wrongly accused. We take these matters seriously and the last time it happened, we excommunicated the accuser. The previous time the accuser lost quite a bit as well.

As people seem to question why they are not being involved in these investigations and deliberations, it's simple: councillors investigate, debate the findings, and make a decision.

Reliah: it's true I am no fan of rank and even turned it down. I also have no particular reverence for knightism. But i have been a member longer than you, and do have an oath (and more). I am also not a good teacher, and feel no need to teach. It is as true now as it was years ago when you enquired. This friend you have come back here to support, to me he is my bully. I hope you don't mind if your words aren't... 'resonating' with me.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326558 by Zenchi

ren wrote: to me he is my bully. I hope you don't mind if your words aren't... 'resonating' with me.

I've talked to about a dozen individuals who have described you using the exact same word, ironic...

The difference between "bullies" and myself, is I am not insecure, nor am I a coward. I merely wanted people to be held accountable. Apparently it's not a trait thats at all favorable here...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326564 by Zenchi
So now we're blocking people without provocation? Serenity received no warning, and no notification was made...

What has this place turned into......

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326566 by

Zenchi wrote:

ren wrote: to me he is my bully. I hope you don't mind if your words aren't... 'resonating' with me.

I've talked to about a dozen individuals who have described you using the exact same word, ironic...

The difference between "bullies" and myself, is I am not insecure, nor am I a coward. I merely wanted people to be held accountable. Apparently it's not a trait thats at all favorable here...

Bully
A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. One who uses superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

I wonder if you might understand bully to mean something different than it means? You definitely bullied me several times when you would intimidate me to provide you and the board with personal information that I did not want to provide. Namely a picture of myself. I choose not to provide such things and yet you tried several times to use your superior influence as a Knight to intimidate me to provide it. I think that is evidence enough that you have definitely acted as a bully to me.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326567 by Zenchi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Bully
A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. One who uses superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

I wonder if you might understand bully to mean something different than it means? You definitely bullied me several times when you would intimidate me to provide you and the board with personal information that I did not want to provide. Namely a picture of myself. I choose not to provide such things and yet you tried several times to use your superior influence as a Knight to intimidate me to provide it. I think that is evidence enough that you have definitely acted as a bully to me.

I also told you you'd make an outstanding Knight, if you'd only stop with the trolling. And immediatly saying as such, i sincerely asked you if you were trans, you laughed. What else was i supposed to think other than your just using the female persona to troll harder...

So you're not exactly being honest here. I'm more than willing to discuss this civilly over pm if it interests you...

And my being a Knight had absolutely nothing to do with how i approached you, ive made my opinion known about what i think about "rank" here for quite some time, so please stop stretching as i've explained this more times than i can count... :)

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326570 by Br. John

Zenchi wrote: So now we're blocking people without provocation? Serenity received no warning, and no notification was made...

Serenity is not blocked.

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326571 by Zenchi

Br. John wrote:

Zenchi wrote: So now we're blocking people without provocation? Marta received no warning, and no notification was made...

Serenity is not blocked.

Attachment received_329714240928516.png not found

I've also had a member with mod privileges tell me this morning she was blocked....

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326572 by Carlos.Martinez3
That’s prob my that security setting - personal choice - not our doing her choice. Many people use that feature.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi