Stuff n Things, Or how to get excommunicated and not even know why, lol!

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326304 by Zenchi
So, this was sent to me from Ren. The last couple of weeks has been up and down, I was told because of one single pm sent 4 months ago, suggesting a new student may not want to get emotionally invested here because of the corruption I've witnessed, I was up for a "perma ban."

I didn't break any rules to my understanding, and was asked by another counselor if I'd work with them instead of making my grievances public just a week ago, I whole heartedly agreed. As a result, I thought it was handled on over with. So, I don't know exactly why I'm being banned. Behavior unbecoming, or something or rather...

Ironic...

"Hello zenchi.

A few days ago the council made the decision that you should be excommunicated from the order... the main reasons falling under 'behaviour unbecoming of a knight'... or a member.

Rather than inform you and give you the boot, we'd like to give you the opportunity, if you are interested, to make some apologies, and some recommendations for your apprentices. You should know that the quality of your teachings and influence over Arisaig has been a cause for concern and I do not know that you can see him knighted... But your input and recommendations will be taken into account, as well as any evidence you possess of their non-degree work.

I am sure you will appreciate this opportunity to 'leave like a man'. Additionally I will forward any requests you have to the council.

Thank you."
3 hours ago

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre, Avalon, Jack.Troutman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326305 by
Adding, for public record, that Zen and I fixed our problems and are stronger for it. It's easy to be on good terms with someone you barely know, and as involved and active we were in each other's lives it is understandable and even expected to have disagreements pop up.

Im saddened to see you go, master, after working through all that and going through those remediation to fix our partnership. Not saddened to see you leave this place, but saddened that an issue deemed handled has been reversed for the worst. We welcome back those that have openly broken rules, and excommunicated those that stand against injustice apparently. I will learn from your example and be better, I promise you that. Thank you for all you've given and taught me until now.

May the Force continue to guide you.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

More
5 years 6 months ago #326306 by Jack.Troutman
One of the biggest reasons I am rarely here is because of said corruption. I will probably get banned for speaking my mind, like so many others, but...oh well. Like I said, I am rarely here anymore anyway. It seems that if you try to hold some people accountable for their actions and clear misuse of power, you get banned. I won't go into depth and mention names because it would do little to no good. I have been here for a mere 3 years and I have seen so many people come and go and so many good people get banned while those actually causing problems and doing some VERY questionable things via PM, that it is ridiculous. I won't mention names, but a change needs to happen, but it never will happen in a site such as this.
I am sure my ban email is coming soon so peace, patience, and love to those that are not part nof the problem and doubly so to those that are part of the problem.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Tarran,

More
5 years 6 months ago #326307 by Amaya
I can't believe they are banning you.
What a fuck up..
This place is crazy.
We may not of always got on, but your presence will be missed and your pm's

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Jack.Troutman,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326309 by
That's ridiculous. I'd be a much better person to ban than someone like you because I barely contribute anything. With good reason, mind you, but still. You contribute way more to this place than people give credit. Yet another reason I won't go back to trying to achieve knighthood.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 6 months ago #326310 by ren
The councillor in question should have informed you of the reasons instead of giving you an option the council did not choose. I will list them here.

-You called a fellow knight a 'pussy, traitor and two-faced' when he refused to join an irresponsible protest you had started.
-You bullied multiple members of totjo.
-You encouraged your apprentices to bully members of totjo.
-You regularly make threats when things do not go your way
-You ragequit the positions offered to you when things do not go your way. (Your intransigent hunger for power has kept you out of a council seat, I'm sure even you can appreciate the irony )
-You ignore totjo policies and do as you please when holding office or in a teaching position.
-You spoke ill of totjo, the totjo council, fellow totjo knights and totjo members to newcomers, encouraging them to join other communities instead.
-Your actions, and claims you have made about the totjo council in the past have resulted in totjo being attacked. totjo members subsequently lost privileges they had enjoyed until then, and some of the excessive policing totjo members complain about today... is directly attributable to you.
-You have claimed to be a sith and to be on a mission to infiltrate totjo.
-You have destroyed a totjo member's website after gaining his trust.
-You had narrowly avoided excommunication in the past by having your account deleted first.
-You threatened to take yourself, your training and apprentices away unless the council committed unusual punishment against a member. (demotion or excommunication of Kyrin), and acted on those threats when the council refused to bend to your will.
-You have sought help from the council to control one of your students' poltical opinions outside totjo.
-When the council asked for an explanation, the statement you sent convinced some councillors that you were unapologetic and unwilling to change your behaviour.

The council found overall that your observance of the doctrine is patchy at best, that you have violated your oaths, behaved in a manner unbecoming of a knight and ignored totjo rules and regulations.

As a last note I would like to add that you are being given an opportunity to make a clean exit, make your apologies and send your best wishes. Will you be sharing your students' progress reports with the council?

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 6 months ago #326311 by Zenchi

ren wrote: The councillor in question should have informed you of the reasons instead of giving you an option the council did not choose. I will list them here.

-You called a fellow knight a 'pussy, traitor and two-faced' when he refused to join an irresponsible protest you had started.
-You bullied multiple members of totjo.
-You encouraged your apprentices to bully members of totjo.
-You regularly make threats when things do not go your way
-You ragequit the positions offered to you when things do not go your way. (Your intransigent hunger for power has kept you out of a council seat, I'm sure even you can appreciate the irony )
-You ignore totjo policies and do as you please when holding office or in a teaching position.
-You spoke ill of totjo, the totjo council, fellow totjo knights and totjo members to newcomers, encouraging them to join other communities instead.
-Your actions, and claims you have made about the totjo council in the past have resulted in totjo being attacked. totjo members subsequently lost privileges they had enjoyed until then, and some of the excessive policing totjo members complain about today... is directly attributable to you.
-You have claimed to be a sith and to be on a mission to infiltrate totjo.
-You have destroyed a totjo member's website after gaining his trust.
-You had narrowly avoided excommunication in the past by having your account deleted first.
-You threatened to take yourself, your training and apprentices away unless the council committed unusual punishment against a member. (demotion or excommunication of Kyrin), and acted on those threats when the council refused to bend to your will.
-You have sought help from the council to control one of your students' poltical opinions outside totjo.
-When the council asked for an explanation, the statement you sent convinced some councillors that you were unapologetic and unwilling to change your behaviour.

The council found overall that your observance of the doctrine is patchy at best, that you have violated your oaths, behaved in a manner unbecoming of a knight and ignored totjo rules and regulations.

As a last note I would like to add that you are being given an opportunity to make a clean exit, make your apologies and send your best wishes. Will you be sharing your students' progress reports with the council?

Wow, ive never know you to make stuff up Ren, even defended you today against making falsehoods, but here you are, lying out your wazoo...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 6 months ago #326312 by ren
I literally looked through the council threads and made a list out of what I found.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
5 years 6 months ago #326313 by Avalon
I have some things I want to say on this matter, and as one of those who is going to be affected by this decision (if not necessarily directly), I'd ask that before the moderators opt to lock this thread (which I'm considering is a possibility) you hold off for a while longer.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326314 by Zenchi
Just because it was posted about in council chambers does not give any of it legitimacy. It's clearly grasping...

Infiltrating the TOTJO, that one's just desperate...lol

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Zenchi.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi