Stuff n Things, Or how to get excommunicated and not even know why, lol!

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326723 by Zenchi
Absolutely nothing at all, sweep the obvious under the rug and carry on like nothing ever happened...

I'm not the only one bothered by this, There's at least one councilor (possibly more) contemplating this situation heavily atm, and are having sincere doubts about it. Keep it up and apprentices, members & guests won't be the only ones walking out...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326726 by steamboat28
Y'all, I'm still stuck on this "excommunication" thing. This is kind of a big deal, so can we discuss why the Council felt this needed to be even threatened in the first place? Because I don't see any reason for it, and it's a huge step.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326740 by

Zenchi wrote: Absolutely nothing at all, sweep the obvious under the rug and carry on like nothing ever happened...

I'm not the only one bothered by this, There's at least one councilor (possibly more) contemplating this situation heavily atm, and are having sincere doubts about it. Keep it up and apprentices, members & guests won't be the only ones walking out...

Zenchi,
As a Security Officer, I take these things very seriously, to the point that sometimes I am in the position of questioning the actions of other Councillors and asking them to justify them to me. An unprovoked block of any account is certainly disturbing, but after exhaustive investigation and conversations among Councillors, none of us can find any evidence of Serenity's account being blocked unless she did it herself. Here's the first "evidence" of it happening that was posted here, and it is her words. Apparently she reached out to Councillors to solve the issue, and there are posts in this thread by RosalynJ, Br. John, and MAdHatter explaining that they had each looked into it. The next conversation to occur was with MadHatter in which she asked for her name to be changed and her picture removed.

What I find ironic here is that we (Council) constantly face demands for transparency, evidence to support our actions, and proof to back up anything we say, and yet, you do not hold that same standard to yourself or to Serenity who is making this claim. If we cannot provide proof, we are accused of "sweeping things under the rug", but you yourself admit that what we are being accused of here is not provable at this point. Are we to simply take her at her word then?

People have demanded screen shots from me numerous times to support my claims or accusations made by other members. Now I do the same of you. Where is the evidence that Serenity's account was blocked before she asked for it to be done herself? Where are the screen shots? Who is this Councillor (possibly more) "having sincere doubts about it"? Who are these Apprentices, members, and guests walking out because of it, and why aren't they sharing their testimony with us? Make your case and I'll gladly review the evidence. Without it, what would you have me do?

In the interest of justice, I want to see the same standard that is applied to Councillors to also be applied to any other member. Considering that this accusation is being made in public and every Councillor here has now been called onto the carpet to defend ourselves (most of whom are incapable of even doing what we are accused of), I want to see a list of the above provided the same way you demanded a list of accusations against you be provided. It is only fair.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 7 months ago #326744 by ren
She probably blocked him and he's shifting the blame on someone else. It wouldn't be the first time.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 7 months ago #326748 by Zenchi

ren wrote: She probably blocked him and he's shifting the blame on someone else. It wouldn't be the first time.

Perris didn't block me, and she was the first one to notify me you were reading through people's pms...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
5 years 7 months ago #326750 by Carlos.Martinez3
*feel free to take any of this to pm.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 7 months ago #326764 by ren

Zenchi wrote:

ren wrote: She probably blocked him and he's shifting the blame on someone else. It wouldn't be the first time.

Perris didn't block me, and she was the first one to notify me you were reading through people's pms...

The leeway you were given to do your apprentices right is not a license to yet again violate this website's terms of use.
There was no need to read people's PMs when she was around, as there was nothing she wouldn't reveal....

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326771 by
Ren was not the one reading pm’s. I remember the how’s and why’s of him being blamed... but I also know more of the story and have dug into that one myself as I was one of the people whose messages and information was being passed around.
Ren might be rough around the edges and there might be some things I don’t know if I will ever understand about some things, but his intentions and wants with the temple are admirable. I don’t think for a moment he would do half the things he’s ever been accused of and the fact that he’s still around putting up with it all says a lot about him, in my (probably very unpopular) opinion.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326773 by Tellahane

Reliah wrote: I don’t think for a moment he would do half the things he’s ever been accused of and the fact that he’s still around putting up with it all says a lot about him, in my (probably very unpopular) opinion.

I have this same opinion, but I also carry that opinion to the entire council. But then like reliah I have a different view having knowledge of how things are....well used to be months ago as of this post at any rate.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326789 by rugadd
I see a lot of good intent here, but I'm not sure we can move beyond this with out confirming a consensus of experience.

rugadd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi