ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #74925 by
Replied by on topic Re: ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
My sister recently made a suicide attempt. She's safe and well with my parents back home at the moment, but it's really shaken us up. Please, please keep her in your prayers and whatnot. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #74928 by

Aceboizor wrote: My sister recently made a suicide attempt. She's safe and well with my parents back home at the moment, but it's really shaken us up. Please, please keep her in your prayers and whatnot. Thank you.

Oh Ace! I'm so sorry! I will keep her, you, and the rest of your family in my thoughts. I wish there was more I could offer than that. :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #74939 by

Aceboizor wrote: My sister recently made a suicide attempt. She's safe and well with my parents back home at the moment, but it's really shaken us up. Please, please keep her in your prayers and whatnot. Thank you.

The power of prayer is not to be underestimated. :) I will hold her in my prayers and visualize with confidence her well-being.

It is said that many suicide attempts are secretly cries for help, so let us hope that such is the case here, and that you and your family will be successful in determining how best to help her.

May the Force be with you all, always.

Fraternally,
-David

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #74960 by
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #83922 by
Please take a few moments to sit quietly and send your best thoughts of love and support to the recent victims of violence, as well to their families and community.

"A shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn. on Friday morning killed 27 people, including 18 children, law enforcement sources said."

Thank you

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #84833 by Proteus
I have a very close friend in Colorado who has recently only barely survived a mental crisis, lost all sense of who she was, almost killed herself, and was saved. Nobody knows what happened or why it happened. She has since been diagnosed with skizophrenia and put on Abilify. Since this experience, she's lost most of her friends who don't see her the same anymore and who judge her as not being worth their time. She is barely making it through work that she has had to go back to, and today she is having a CAT scan done to see if she has a brain tumor or the such. She has been very scared about if something is potentially fatally wrong with her, so I have been giving her my support and I thought I would come here to ask you to send well wishes to her as well.

Thank you.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Proteus.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #84838 by
Tell me a little more about her. Town, age, short, tall, married,kids,work,hobbies etc...It helps me get a better mental picture of the person. I'll send my best thoughts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168529 by
Replied by on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Over the last few years, my father has been battling prostate cancer. He is doing well overall, but the last few weeks have found him once again battling cancer cells found on his hips and legs. Along with that, he has a Foley cat because his urinary tube is blocked and surgery will be performed this Tuesday.

Please remember him in your meditations as he fights on.

May the Force be with him and keep him strong during this trying time.

More
9 years 5 months ago #168530 by J_Roz
Replied by J_Roz on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Love, hugs, and healing prayers to your father and you in this hard time.

Roz

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #168598 by
Replied by on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
If you don't mind what is his first name or nick name? It helps me to focus positive thoughts on a name.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi