ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #56432 by
Replied by on topic Re: ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
For my sister, Gina, who's a college student in Richmond, Virginia, who recently went through a tough break-up with her boyfriend of 1 1/2 years...she could use some emotional healing.

For my parents, Frank & Matilde, who are moving house from Columbus, OH to Richmond, VA, and are rather overwhelmed with the process...they could use some psychological healing.

For my friend, Sarah, a graduating senior at her university in Ohio, who is struggling against her overly restrictive and controlling family...she (and they) could use some relational soothing.

For my new friend, Jacques, a student here at my university in London, who just went through a bad friend-breakup and has been struggling with the aftermath...he could use some emotional healing.

My sincerest thanks...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57428 by
PLEASE, my fellow Jedi, I need your help! :(

My younger sister, Gina, has been going through a very rough patch in the emotional sense. Over a month ago, her boyfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with her. I've asked for distance healing on this subject before, but she needs this now more than ever.

She has the potential to "round third and slide home" as we say in baseball (our family's favourite sport), but the reason she's struggling most is because the now-ex-boyfriend has failed to provide sufficient closure to the termination of the relationship, especially with the fact that he's recently replaced my sister for his date for his senior prom, something the two of them had been planning for ages, and this seems like a great betrayal for her. On top of this, this situation is my sister's greatest emotional upheaval to date, one that she is now classifying as her greatest 'failure' because the relationship ended so poorly. My parents and I--her closest relatives--are doing everything within our power to provide her with the support and advice she needs, but it's reached the point where she just needs to dive into the slide for home herself. For this, she feels she needs closure from Him.

She's a first year university student in Richmond, VA (USA). Please, please, PLEASE keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I feel we are helpless to assist in any other way. May the Force be with her...now more than ever.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57460 by
Replied by on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
She will continue to have my thoughts. It's difficult seeing someone you love so much hurt so badly. :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57478 by
Replied by on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
My thoughts and sympathy are with her. I'm no stranger to heartache and I always reach out to those who go through it.

May the Force be with her.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57783 by
Replied by on topic My brother's Will to Live
I'm here to beseech the Jedi of this great order for their prayers and intentions in regards to my elder brother.

Jared "Jace" Ray Shrader

He has had a long journey and has been in the trenches for the past three years now. Mentally, physically, and spiritually he is weak. He is dedicated to recovery, but his will to live has taken an impact.

The reasons and cause for this are manifold, but his immune system is having difficulty fighting off infection, and he is considering "giving up". This may mean ending his life prematurely, it may simply mean abandoning his belief that everything has a purpose living life in a more ruthless way.

Either way he is struggling with darkness and discouragement in a place where he has few allies and support structures. Houston Texas.

I pray and meditate for him daily, I have been doing so for a long time now, but I would be grateful for any help or support that you can offer. Tonight at 23:30 UTC I will be intently meditating for him, I request that as many as are able join me for 30 minutes of meditation. Specifically for his Will to Live and Strength to heal.

Thank you all, and may the Force be with us.
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57862 by
I'm wondering if it would be inappropriate to ask for healing requests for fellow Jedi? I won't post names here, just in case, but I will say this.. there are a few I know who sincerely need our thoughts, energy, prayers, or whatever we can offer to them. From relationships to dealing with death and everything in-between... we need each other, constantly. I'm not entirely sure how prayer or energy works.. but perhaps we could include something like, "my fellow Jedi.." someplace in there??

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57887 by
I think this is a very good idea.

Also. In my opinion, we are about being open and honest. The details of what they need prayer and energy for need not always be revealed, but we can more effectively help them if we know a name to direct our meditations towards.

But in general, I think including a prayer for fellow Jedi daily(As well as humanity at large, but also specifically our Jedi brethren) is something that we would all benefit from.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61322 by
My cousin Juanito was in a car accident the other night in Northeast Ohio. He was intoxicated, and he had his girlfriend (Jasmine) in the car. They were both in critical condition until today, and while they are both stable, there is still a great deal of healing to be done, after which my cousin will of course be punished with a DUI. Despite his irresponsible actions, I ask for prayers, thoughts, and healings to head his way at this time. My family would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61326 by

Aceboizor wrote: My cousin Juanito was in a car accident the other night in Northeast Ohio. He was intoxicated, and he had his girlfriend (Jasmine) in the car. They were both in critical condition until today, and while they are both stable, there is still a great deal of healing to be done, after which my cousin will of course be punished with a DUI. Despite his irresponsible actions, I ask for prayers, thoughts, and healings to head his way at this time. My family would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Update: My (immediate) family has been in touch with my cousin's family. It turns out that while my cousin has a shattered left leg and collapsed right lung, he is responsive. His girlfriend, however, is in much worse condition. She has a brain injury, and is not responsive at all. Please, please keep them both in your thoughts, especially Jasmine. Thank you.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 10 months ago #61327 by Jestor
I had not yet had time to respond, (or read actually)...

They are in my thoughts....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi