ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #48825 by
Replied by on topic Essential Oils
I'm not exactly sure where to put this as it isn't a healing request, but I wasn't sure where else to go. I'm also not exactly positive if I can qualify as a Force Healer since I am so new and just beginning my studies, but I do this out of love and nothing more. I seek not profit. This is not a sales pitch. I just want everyone to be aware of what knowledge I have of healing and let them know I am here if needed.

I use essential oils. I use a "special" kind of essential oils that can be taken internally as well as diffused and applied topically. Being able to ingest these natural medicines has added so much to my life.

A short personal story: I had been on anti-depressants, taken anger/violence classes, been to all types of therapy, etc. After having used these oils for only a short time I can honestly and thankfully say that I am medication free, have no problems with anger, can sleep through the night, and can cut the flu and cold in half. All of this happening within the last month.

From my own study of these oils, I have read of people being cured of things as simple as a cold to as serious as cancer. From back pain to arthritis.

I believe the Universe, the Force, and Energy have already given us everything we need to heal ourselves in most cases and hope that you, too, will look into these and more natural ways of healing and over-all well-being.

I'm not saying to stop taking your medication, that medication is bad, or anything at all along those lines. In fact, I recommend you doing your own research and discussing any and all health concerns with a doctor. Do not ever make changes that can alter your health without professional assistance.

Thank you and.. as always..
May the Force be with you.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by . Reason: spelling

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #48859 by Adder
Interesting post Reliah, worthy of its own topic in the Force Healers thread definatly. Thanks for posting and I know I'd certainly be interested to read more on that topic.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
12 years 1 month ago #51882 by Garwa Mayharr
Please send you prayers to my grandmother. On the fist of the year my grandparnets house caught fire and sent my grandma to the hospital with 2nd degree burns. and she now has mersa and is allegic to the medicine to help her fight it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #51886 by
Replied by on topic Re: ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Your grandmother is in my prayers Garwa Mayharr.

May the Force be with both of you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #51976 by
Please send your thoughts for my friend's mother. She was in a car accident and like the stubborn woman she is, didn't let the paramedics check her out. She now at 20% range of motion. She's in her 70s so getting that range of motion back is an uphil battle. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #52007 by
She is in my thoughts Red Lila.

May the Force be with both of you.

More
12 years 1 month ago #52894 by Locksley
I wasn't going to post here but everyone here is so wonderful, and I really think knowing that someone out in the world knows about my situation will really help my state of mind.

I have Plaque Psoriasis covering over %50 of my skin (for the record over %10 is considered a severe case). It itches, bleeds, is socially demoralizing and can lead to other major health complications such as heart disease or diabetes not to mention severe depression. I'm working with my doctor to find a way to get it treated but I don't have insurance and the treatments can have very nasty side-effects (so even if I can find a private company or such that will pay for the treatment, I could be looking at such lovely problems as bleeding from the gums and eyes, liver and kidney failure and skin cancer). Hopefully I can get the treatment covered and none of the bad side-effects take place, I'd really like to be able to live my life for a while.

So if you could just send some good vibes towards me and the possibility of things working out in my life I'd really appreciate it. In fact I can't describe how much it would mean to me.

Thanks for reading.

Live long and prosper
May the Force be with you, always
All my love and thanks.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

More
12 years 1 month ago #52896 by Adder

Hal_littleeye wrote: covering over %50 of my skin (for the record over %10 is considered a severe case)..

I'm saddened to hear that. 50% would be terrible. I know words wont help but from what I've felt the sensation of itching seems so 'loud', I dont need to tell you how it feels, BUT perhaps just remember its not your whole body, its just 50% of your skin, not 50% of your whole body... so perhaps try and focus on the rest of your body as being a healthy 'quiet' majority to counter that loud nervous system signal. A mantra I have used is to say 'its just the signal from the skin' to try and depower its effect on my mood.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #52911 by
In my job I have seen this before.

Please know that my heart goes out to you and my sincere hopes for your ability to get treated.

Keep your spirit high for that is one thing no one has control over but you. May the Force Keep you safe and find your path to good health.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #52913 by
You have good vibes headed your way, Hal. I cannot imagine the pain you experience and I am so sorry. Not having insurance puts a huge barrier on treatment options. I have no idea about your condition and assume you have already looked into herbal remedies and what not as it sounds like you've been dealing with this for quite some time. I have some resources in that area if you are interested at all. As I said, I'm sure you have researched yourself exhausted, but had to offer what I have available to me.
I hope you're able to figure something out.. somehow.. and for now, thoughts, energy, and vibes are on their way.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi