Announcement From Charles McBride

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70047 by

Br. John wrote: Please don't make baby Jesus cry.

Hey john if you are up give me a call.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70055 by
From what I can tell, this is just pointless, stubborn people whom can not let a topic drop due to their desire for the last word.

As guests of TOTJO you're setting a poor example of how other members behave in other parts of Jedi communities, constant sly bickering is just making this topic worse.

So please, just let it drop or continue it in private, because so far my view of other Jedi communities is that all they do is argue and trying to "Win" silly arguments.

What is done, is done. So perhaps you should move on from it and do other things, like living in the present instead of living in the past.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 8 months ago #70073 by Jestor

Desolous wrote: Lol, master jestor. Your death is premature and unintended.

You must see my point, however: imagine if this were a christian church, for example. A bishop takes a priest as an understudy, under no official auspices. Or in the military: a titular officer begins commanding (teaching) underlings.

As you stated, it is not in my power to control here, only to accept. And that I do. But I remain confused.

Oh Good!

This is more akin to a Christian Leader taking an understudy, and announcing it in a Buddhist Temple...

Kinda like, "Aw, sweet... Hey that's great, and congratulations....."

Only it has nothing to do with us....:)

But being nice folks, we say congratulations anyway...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70075 by

Doctor V wrote: From what I can tell, this is just pointless, stubborn people whom can not let a topic drop due to their desire for the last word.

As guests of TOTJO you're setting a poor example of how other members behave in other parts of Jedi communities, constant sly bickering is just making this topic worse.

So please, just let it drop or continue it in private, because so far my view of other Jedi communities is that all they do is argue and trying to "Win" silly arguments.

What is done, is done. So perhaps you should move on from it and do other things, like living in the present instead of living in the past.

Did you have a point?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70076 by
I thought his point was perfectly clear. Let's drop this topic, now and forever, and get back to things useful.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 8 months ago #70077 by Jestor

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Doctor V wrote: From what I can tell, this is just pointless, stubborn people whom can not let a topic drop due to their desire for the last word.

Did you have a point?

Do you?

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #70079 by

Jestor wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Did you have a point?

Do you?

comment was slightly rude.... so I made a new reply
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70080 by
Hannigan, you only come here to promote strife and dissension, all the while behaving as if you are better than everyone else. Its getting old.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70081 by
The point was this topic has been trolled at FA and some other places and has no point here. Fairly simple.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70082 by

Desolous wrote: Hannigan, you only come here to promote strife and dissension, all the while behaving as if you are better than everyone else. Its getting old.

When did this start?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi