Announcement From Charles McBride

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #69980 by
Lol, master jestor. Your death is premature and unintended.

You must see my point, however: imagine if this were a christian church, for example. A bishop takes a priest as an understudy, under no official auspices. Or in the military: a titular officer begins commanding (teaching) underlings.

As you stated, it is not in my power to control here, only to accept. And that I do. But I remain confused.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69984 by Br. John

Desolous wrote: Lol, master jestor. Your death is premature and unintended.

You must see my point, however: imagine if this were a christian church, for example. A bishop takes a priest as an understudy, under no official auspices. Or in the military: a titular officer begins commanding (teaching) underlings.

As you stated, it is not in my power to control here, only to accept. And that I do. But I remain confused.

That's because this is confusing. Let me check with The Powers That Be and see if there's a better way to add an update to the original announcement. I doubt you're the only one confused.

Founder of The Order

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 8 months ago #69992 by ren

Your death is premature and unintended.

That's what the other murderers say.... :D

I can understand your confusion. I think I'll at least move this announcement into a less official-looking category.

I will repeat this however: These are two people who have an account on the Temple website, they are telling us of things they are doing outside totjo. That's it. They are entitled to their opinions. When it comes to the official stance of totjo on an issue, rank, or whether the milk.com guy is an idiot or not, the council and only the council calls the shots.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #69994 by
Let me try to simplify:

Charles has apologised for his actions when he thought that Sammy started a certain rumour. Charles' communications to us were being considered when an official statement was released by the organisers of the Gathering so we posted that instead.

Charles has now declared that he has taken on Sammy as an apprentice. This is not TOTJO business and such an apprenticeship does not apply to TOTJO or its members (Charles and Sammy are both "guests" here). I presume that Charles made that announcement here to demonstrate his faith in Sammy.

The statement from the organisers of the Gathering never mentioned that Sammy started the rumours, only that she was spreading them (something that we have proof of). It therefore remains in place with no further discussion required. We would like to repeat our request that this matter be dropped as we believe that it has been dealt with appropriately.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69999 by Br. John
The term member is confusing because many forums call registered users members. A person who registers to use the TOTJO forum is, in that sense, a member of the forum. Such an one is not a member of TOTJO. They are a guest. A member of TOTJO is one who's submitted an application, posted the oath and been accepted by The Council or an authorized officer. A non-member guest will show as such in the rank bar. Or unless a rank bar at least says Member or shows a rank that person is a guest.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70032 by
Mark I am gratefull to your statment.

I shall ring you later this week and explain myself to you.

Br John I said next time we spoke in private I would tell you all. This I shall do...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70033 by
Sweet baby jesus you did not troll this topic enough at FA and the other places.

Feel free to keep your padawan. Just make sure you keep her far away from me.

Those of us in the know understand this statement is not real and is just for Public Relations but I guess it is what it is.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70039 by
You misunderstand Mr Hannigan, in both conversations I had recently with Mark and Br John, do not concern you at all....

Peace in your heart my friend...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70044 by

A Temple Goddess wrote: You misunderstand Mr Hannigan, in both conversations I had recently with Mark and Br John, do not concern you at all....

Peace in your heart my friend...

What concerns me is your "master" and I use that term losely brought me into this topic. We allknow the truth of what happened and why you attacked me for not giving you information. Sorry love but i am not a weak minded fool.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70046 by Br. John
Please don't make baby Jesus cry.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi