Magical Coat Hangers (Dowsing)

More
11 years 9 months ago #66063 by Angelus
And debates allow us to argue our beliefs in THEORIES such as dowsing. Surely such a qualified Jedi such as yourself should be satisfied with a civil debate? As you told me, when I apologized to you in my PM, I am a newbie and you laughed at me for it. But it doesn't take "newbie" such as myself to realize this. As a gesture of peace, I'd ask you to teach me about dowsing, if that's alright with you?

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66064 by

Angelus wrote: And debates allow us to argue our beliefs in THEORIES such as dowsing. Surely such a qualified Jedi such as yourself should be satisfied with a civil debate? As you told me, when I apologized to you in my PM, I am a newbie and you laughed at me for it. But it doesn't take "newbie" such as myself to realize this. As a gesture of peace, I'd ask you to teach me about dowsing, if that's alright with you?

Again I will ask you to simply have a discussion and see how much more you learn in the process.

More
11 years 9 months ago #66065 by Angelus
Well, our varying opinions on discussions not withstanding, I will concede your request. Please, teach me about dowsing.

Jedi Knight

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66066 by

Angelus wrote: Well, our varying opinions on discussions not withstanding, I will concede your request. Please, teach me about dowsing.

I am sorry i am not a ranked members of this community thus I can not "teach" you anything, however should a conversation about dowsing rods come up I will let you know how they work and encourage you to try them for yourself and see what you come up with.

More
11 years 9 months ago #66068 by Angelus
Well then forgive me, but I remain not only woefully ignorant on the subject, but unable to regard it is anything but deluded perceptions. Perhaps you could start a new forum topic about it? Your rank prevents you from taking an apprentice here, but not from posting an instructional topic in the forum. All members have that right, unless I'm Mistaken.

Jedi Knight

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #66072 by Br. John

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Angelus wrote: Well, our varying opinions on discussions not withstanding, I will concede your request. Please, teach me about dowsing.

I am sorry i am not a ranked members of this community thus I can not "teach" you anything, however should a conversation about dowsing rods come up I will let you know how they work and encourage you to try them for yourself and see what you come up with.

I'm not aware of anything that prevents someone from starting a topic, telling what they know about it and answering questions. There's plenty of room for teaching and learning that way. We also accept guest articles, sermons and editorials for publishing under the Articles section.

Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and, however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly. ~~~~~ Thomas Henry Huxley

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Br. John. Reason: Linked "Thomas Henry Huxley".

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi