Magical Coat Hangers (Dowsing)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66008 by
If this helps at all, do a search on Bioelectromagnetism. It's basically the electrical charge created by interacting cells.
People can be sensitive to slight changes in electromagnetic energy, in the same way you can walk into a room and sense an electrical appliance is on without even knowing there is one in your vicinity. ( I get this feeling quite often & I also get rather a lot of static shocks :huh: )

I think this may also have something to do with Qi as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66023 by
science is the same thing its someone telling you if it is real or not by test it them selfs and other people believing them. In the supernatural there are scientist that get completely different results from each other but which one is right.

Knowledge is learned from others.

Wisdom is gain from experience.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 9 months ago #66028 by ren

MJ Hannigan wrote:

ren wrote: Hannigan, didn't you use to call yourself a witch ?

Does not matter on this topic.

Yes it does. You have your own interpretation of the word "witch". Akkarin has his own interpretation of the word "magic". One man's magic is another's religion and another's science.

You should consider reading some of the Initiate Programme's material.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
11 years 9 months ago #66029 by Angelus
Objectively speaking, Hannigan, i'd say that Akkarin is being entirely reasonable. Though to be fair, perhaps Hannigan was embarrassed by the post? I think he is reacting so poorly because he feels threatened (in his beliefs, that is). Let me remind you, Hannigan, that we do not reject another's ideas, no matter how ludicrous they may seem. I think Akkarin has been entirely respectful, and you should listen to what he's saying. That does not mean that you have to agree with him, but accepting that we are not infallible is wise, as we don't REALLY know anything. Who's to say that this isn't the Matrix and that we aren't all imagining this entirely right now? Just some food for thought.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66035 by
i think we all science magic and religon it keeps hope alive so go on and belive what makes snice to you

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 9 months ago #66036 by Jestor
Plus, this life is too short to be taken too seriously...

I promise, its ok to laugh at ones self...

The way it is phrased to me, is how one friend might, give another friend a little grief...

Just my opinion...:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66037 by

ren wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote:

ren wrote: Hannigan, didn't you use to call yourself a witch ?

Does not matter on this topic.

Yes it does. You have your own interpretation of the word "witch". Akkarin has his own interpretation of the word "magic". One man's magic is another's religion and another's science.

You should consider reading some of the Initiate Programme's material.

Has nothing to do with witchcraft. I encourage you to learn a bit about dowsng rodes and how they function. Has nothing to do with witchcraft.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66038 by

Angelus wrote: Objectively speaking, Hannigan, i'd say that Akkarin is being entirely reasonable. Though to be fair, perhaps Hannigan was embarrassed by the post? I think he is reacting so poorly because he feels threatened (in his beliefs, that is). Let me remind you, Hannigan, that we do not reject another's ideas, no matter how ludicrous they may seem. I think Akkarin has been entirely respectful, and you should listen to what he's saying. That does not mean that you have to agree with him, but accepting that we are not infallible is wise, as we don't REALLY know anything. Who's to say that this isn't the Matrix and that we aren't all imagining this entirely right now? Just some food for thought.

What are you talkng about?

I am fairly confident I told akkron when he wants to have a real conversation about dowing I would be more then willing to teach him about it. Calling this "magical coat hangers" does not show he is ready to discuss this topic on any level.

More
11 years 9 months ago #66041 by Angelus
Anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the English should have no difficulty understanding what I'm talking about. I was merely addressing the subtle tones of disrespect and offering FRIENDLY encouragement for YOU. If my kindness or my opinions are unwelcome, then please just let me know.

Jedi Knight

More
11 years 9 months ago #66042 by Angelus
of the English language*

Jedi Knight

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi