The Grateful Thread

More
8 years 8 months ago #199893 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful that all the hard work has started paying off. Our finances are back in order, our emergency fund is back at the minimum I'm comfortable with after nearly a year on empty, I have a car I love and enjoy, and I somewhere somehow was pounced by my old and proper work ethic. I've gotten more done the last day than I have in weeks!

I'm loving this feeling.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201546 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
I'm grateful for all of you. It's been a rough couple of days and it doesn't look like it'll get any easier for a few more. You guys have really helped. Thank you to all of you. :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #202905 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic The Grateful Thread
Since I've posted in the rant thread recently, it's only fair to post here - and to say that I'm grateful for everything I have been learning about myself and the nature of "love", on a frontier that is a bit new to me.

Every person I am associated with (and plenty of those who I'm not) means the world to me. I hope none of you have ever felt or will feel that I have or had given up on you. And if it ever so was, I'm immensely sorry.

Thank you for the chances that I've been given anyway.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion, Breeze el Tierno,

More
8 years 7 months ago #202970 by Breeze el Tierno
I get pictures like this sent to me at work.

Attachment hacfeb30.jpg not found

All the crankiness aside, it's not a bad life.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Amaya

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #202971 by
I'm grateful that we have two buttons for this emoticon: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Even if they are labelled seperately as
Code:
:laugh:
and
Code:
:lol:
they produce the same lovely emoticon (albeit the lol version is slightly smaller in circumference)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

More
8 years 7 months ago #203238 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic The Grateful Thread
Okay I ranted so...
I am grateful for the opportunitys I have, the experiences I have tasted and the lessons I have learnt and are learning even now.
And I am learning even if it takes pain to teach me. I am still grateful
For everything and everyone.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Edan, Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #203278 by
For my beautiful partner, who came into my life when I had almost nothing and showed me what it means to care for another person. She has known hardship most would find it hard to believe, and remains the most wonderful, kind, considerate human being I've ever met. She has deepened my relationship with my kids and brought new ideas and insight to my parenting. We laugh to the point of suffocation every single day. Her strength, her love of life, and her genuine care for me... care I've really never known before... she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #203486 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Grateful Thread
Dogs... gifs... and the internet through which I find a mash up of the two :)

http://i.imgur.com/ZSuXsf6.gifv

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Loudzoo

More
8 years 6 months ago #203617 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic The Grateful Thread

Alexandre Orion wrote: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #205276 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Grateful Thread
I'm grateful for many things... I just can't think of any of them right now, so here's my 'placeholder' post.

You'll have to imagine them all :)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi