The Grateful Thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #197265 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
Since moving into our flat last Friday, we have had no Wi-Fi and essentially no cellular data at all, so we've been pretty cut off from the world. We were talking to the guy living below us about this yesterday and he, completely of his own kindness, gave us his Wi-Fi password. We were incredibly touched! :)

I know it's a bit of a "First World Problem" :laugh:, but it really meant a lot to us to be able to message our family and friends that we don't get to see too often. It's great to be back on TotJO, too!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #197372 by
I was just reflecting on how many ways the TotJO has influenced my life in positive ways. I am grateful.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197818 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful for my bosses both going on holiday at the same time, so I can get through the work piled up on my desk!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #197829 by
I am grateful for and to all those that have and do share their experience and time with me.

My friend advised that his death is not eminent, and that he honors my desire to scribe his legacy. He will be available for questions. Mostly, he just trusts. He need not see sign off. I will mail it to the proxy when it is time.

We agree it is for others that may feel left behind. We agree that the words and spirit of our mentors words never leave us even when the mentor lays the body down.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197891 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic The Grateful Thread
grateful just to be here. :)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Edan, Avalon,

More
8 years 9 months ago #197908 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:The Grateful Thread
I am eternally grateful to a dear friend of mine who, dispite his own, often greater problems, always takes the time to listen to mine.

You are the one who I test my beliefs on, one of those people I know I can always rely on to give me your honest opinion and an open ear. A few times you've been the only person I could talk to. And although we have never met in person, I consider you one of my closest friends.

Thank you for the support. I don't know where I would be without you, but I know wherever that is, it wouldn't be as much fun or as far as I am.

And on that note there is another person who I want to thank for keeping me sane. You are a joy to talk to. I have so few friends locally and we get to talk daily. Between you and the previous person, I am reminded that I am not alone. Which I'm more thankful than I can, with all my love of word, describe.

Thank you both.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197909 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful to my mother who risked her health to have me :)

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya

More
8 years 9 months ago #198634 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful for wise words from friends that bring me understanding of myself.
thank you Cabur :)

Everything is belief

More
8 years 9 months ago #198653 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful to those who...not exactly take me out of my comfort zone, but who show me that perhaps it might be a fair bit larger than I think it is.

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

More
8 years 8 months ago #199363 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic The Grateful Thread

Attachment h3d0d3c2_2015-08-06.jpg not found

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Alexandre Orion, Loudzoo

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi