The Practice Of Deep Breathing!!!!!

More
13 years 10 months ago #31673 by 666
the force exist by itself, in everything, breath or not, \"the force\" in you, or your\"powers\", or your health, are not a must for the force to exist

and I read clearly

\"The force as we know it in real life means Deep Breathing.\"

and that make the force only available to breathing animals capable to do a \"DEEP BREATHING\"

thats the point. thats all, I'm not talking about anything, and if you clarify first this, i can give you all the information you like, in the respective post, (not in this)

the force exist, even if you breath or not, the force exist, even if there's no more humans on earth.,

interpretation, its easy. \"the force as we know ( \"we\" include me) the force in this website in almost 99 % of the time is \"the force\"

so at the end he say that deep breathing means the force, o the force means deep breathing

IF THAT IS RIGHT I'M IN THE WRONG PLACE,

maybe can means dog, maybe bucks, means money, but the force is not deep breathing, and deep breathing is not the force.

if you like to discuss that, you waste your time, because is not. and thats the point.

you can sync with the force, without deep breathing, even with an object that, it doesn't bread, and if you all don't know that, WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE

Its up to you, how health you are, or you can be, is up to you your WAY, but DO NOT come across with no definitions, without a solid base.

deep breathing it doesn't means \"the force\", like it or not. inanimate object, are part of the force, they don't breath so THAT MEANS, BREATH IS NOT A MUST TO BE PART OF THE FORCE or to sync with it.

=======================

breathing is a must for humans, and yes, its really important for any sport, or martial art, or anything, but is not a MUST, and is not the base of anything.
and deep breathing is not any technique you need, because in martial arts, you don't need to breath deeply, you need to know when in , when out, when to apply, but don't need to be controlled, actually, you don't need to be in control of that, only if you are a novice, or you are in your process of learning, you are going to control your breath, one time you know how, you do it naturally without the need of been controlling anything.

breathing deep as exercise, can be healthy,

nobody discuses that

=======================

all the other questions, are not refereed to this post, so if you like more info, I prefer to answer in PM or a post for that.

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31677 by
ok well you're a genius you're right about everything and im wrong. I have experienced many things when it come to the force but obviously you have more on it then I do and i don't know a damn thing I guess you're more of an expert on this then my own personal experience sorry if i kept you from being right.

More
13 years 10 months ago #31684 by Angelus
Don't be offended, Ben. The problem is, he has his beliefs, which clearly differ from yours. One of the magnificent things about this place is that we can all share our beliefs in an open minded environment. He may sound harsh but I know i'd be grateful for the knowledge he's imparting, which I am. We're all friends here.

Peace.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

More
13 years 10 months ago #31685 by Angelus
And guys, it doesn't matter what you may or may not know, we're all here to learn. This isn't a \"my house is bigger than your house\" going down, right? Now Ben, sometimes it sounds like your implying that what you say is indisputably correct and there's no other explanation but yours. And 666, it seems like your being a little harsh. Like I said, we're all friends here. This place is big enough for the two of you.

Jedi Knight

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31686 by
Knowledge? All I see is gibberish. The broken english is forgivable -- obviously it's not the posters native language. No sweat. However, you can't make claims or arguments against someone else's post without providing some kind of supportive evidence.

I'd like to know how 666 would go about proving that rocks (or the wind) are part of the Force. If the Force is defined as \"an energy field that surrounds all living things\" then rocks would obviously not be a contributing part of this energy field.

It's also worth clarifying that from Benny's post, I'm getting that he is saying that deep breathing is a way to connect with the Force, not a definition of the Force it's self. Correct me if I'm wrong.

More
13 years 10 months ago #31687 by Angelus
666 is the Jedi Knight, not me, so if you want details ask him.

And please don't think i'm bashing on Ben, I just think that they both need to stop overreacting to eachother.

And If you read his blog \"How to use 'The Force'\", which i'm sure you have, then maybe it's just me, but I thought he was saying that there is no Force, and that there's just deep breathing. It is a way of connecting, but that's all it is. A vector for the Force. OR atleast, in my opinion.

Jedi Knight

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31689 by
You guys get what what i'm saying. Deep Breathing is another way to connect to the force and sorry for being brash at 666 but hey i take certain things personally and my personal experience should not be contend with. There are many ways to connect with the force deep breathing just happens to be one of them. Do I have any real proof, well no but from learning self mastery and my own physiology i know how it works for me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31693 by
As I mentioned in a previous reply to this topic, this is what I thought Ben meant. 666 interpreted it as something else and both sides stood their ground. As Angelus has pointed out, we need to be able to debate ideas without the discussion getting out of hand.

Everyone is free to give their opinion and this does not need to be backed up by fact. So 666 cannot say that Ben's opinion is wrong and needs to be backed up by evidence any more than Ben can say that something is a fact without providing that evidence. Can't we all just agree to disagree? :-)

As for the Force, dynamic energy binds everything together - even the molecules in a rock are held together with energy, just more tightly compact. So the Force, or Cosmic Qi Field as some Eastern traditions would call it, is present in all things but resonates more with living things because it is then allowed to flow in, out and around such things more freely. Although this is backed up by scientific understanding as well as traditional oriental thought, it's still just my opinion! :-)

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31694 by
Mark Said: Everyone is free to give their opinion and this does not need to be backed up by fact.

Are you serious? People can make any claim, present any info, and no factual information is required? We can all just make up whatever we want and call it good?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31695 by
If you read what I said: if you're presenting something as your opinion, it doesn't need to be backed up by fact. If you're stating a fact, then it should be.

For instance, it might be my opinion that the sky is orange. I don't need to prove it because it's only my opinion. If I was to say that the sky is definitely orange (presenting it as a fact), then I would need to back that up with evidence.

As far as I can see, Ben presented an opinion, which he's free to express without any other evidence and 666 interpreted it as a fact and therefore wanted evidence. The confusion is there because Ben stated his opinion in the way that facts are presented.

An opinion is just an opinion. You can have yours, I can have mine, everyone can have theirs. A fact is a fact, irrespective of who believes in it and who doesn't.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi