The Practice Of Deep Breathing!!!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31590 by
I think the most valid point that us being made is that everyone experiences the Force in their own way. Everyone's opinion is their own and whatever they practice is valid for them. It's hypocritical to tell someone they can't give an absolute assertion and then do so yourself. 666, you have in the past admonished people for requiring proof over experience and now you're doing the same thing. Perhaps you can each be tolerant of your differences?

Peace to you all,
MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31591 by
LOL ok you have your point of views I have mine but I'll tell you what the force does for me that nobody on this forum knows and should know. I practice strongman feats in the realm of bending steel, tearing up thick phonebooks (for real no faking) and hold and lever sledgehammers that would break most people's wrists. The Force has taught me focus and concentration and thinking into the muscles i'am working while doing these feats. Thats the physical side of the force I practice. The mental side of it helps me defend off negetive energy and what some people call energy vampires meaning people whos vibes are just full of bad things or just spills out bad energy fields. My view on the force is that with the proper training and an open mind you can achieve a goal in many ways you wish but it all starts with the thought and the breath. Breathing is a natural performance enhancer (I believe that because i've gone through it and taught others and it worked). You can disagree all you want I can take it but i'am human and do take certain things personally. I have many mentors and I don't practice everything they taught me I made up the foundation that pits the best of them together for my personal self mastery. Thats the key point I was making, deep breathing is a form of self mastery and when you learn to harness it everything else in life can fall into place whatever it may be. I'm no expert or scientist but I do have a big imagination and much of what I imagined came true when at first i thought it was impossible. It happens with all of us and deep breathing is a form of what we all strive for. Peace Of Mind.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31595 by
Out of interest, have you heard of the shamanic trance technique of breathwork. It's similar to your breath control but is based on the concept that changing your depth, rate, style and location of breathing can alter your state of consciousness. It always produces profound results for me and my clients!

MTFBWY

More
13 years 10 months ago #31599 by 666
I can not tell you what is it for you, but i can tell you what is not..

\"The force as we know it in real life means Deep Breathing.\"

and this IS NOT, just because, tress can not do a deep breath, or stones, or water, or....

so it's wrong, like it or not.

hypocritically or not, is the truth anyway

I like to be formal as you Mark, but in this I prefer to have a point and not washing my hands,
and because the Force is not only for breathing animals
that concept is wrong

any other discussion, please read the original, post, the original input in the blog, and thats all

if someone like to call marijuana the force , is up to that person, if that person feels, like marijuana is the real true force of the universe, its ok,
but the force for a jedi, I can tell you right now, is not deep breathing...

if what he say its true, we need to re write a lot, because now, the force is not in and around everything, its in and /or around only animals capable to do a deep breath.

if someone like to teach me how the true force of everything becomes in meaning deep breathing, I'm available 24/7/365 and I pay for everything fly tickets, hotel, and everything

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31603 by
I didn't think Ben meant that the Force was ONLY deep breathing but was referring to the aspect that he experiences. Ultimately, everything is the Force and the Force is everything so there's nothing that it can't be. Since we also realise the Force as a motivating energy, you can't deny the truth of his own experience and he can't claim that it's one particular thing and nothing else, since that would also be denying all of the other aspects of the Force.

That's what I meant by appreciating each other's differing points of view.

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31605 by
That I will disagree with I feel the force is a form of deep breathing (the breathing force) helps you stay alive. If I feel i'm the only one who feels that way so be it but I know it is true to me. Just like Obiwan said \"It surrounds us, penetrates us and binds the galaxy together.\" So how is breathing not apart of the force. Yes trees don't breathe neither do stones but they apart of nature and plus trees are alive, they grow, they need nutrients they just dont move or talk but yet there are a living part of nature. Now if you disagree with that thats your problem and disagree with nature. Breathing is apart of our nature and breathing makes one the living force whether animal or plant so hey I believe it and you cant prove it to me otherwise.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31607 by
Yes, breathing is a PART of the Force and gives us our vitality but I believe 666 interpreted your words as meaning that you think deep breathing is the whole of the Force, with nothing else involved.

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31608 by
I believe that too and no I don't think of the force with nothing else I simply embrace it as a force for all the things that go on in everyday life.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31609 by
I said: \"From personal experience I can definitely say that controlling the breath is essential to running, martial arts, and so forth.\"

666 said: \"wrong, your breath need to be natural, if you are in control of your breath, you are using your focus to do that.\"

Those who do not control their breath tend to hyperventilate and wear themselves out when fighting or when running. You can say I'm wrong, but I know what I've seen with my own two eyes. It's also fairly common knowledge in any martial art that actually fights, which is where my focus would be.

666 said: \"this one is to know your source of familiarization, because I know the only 2 True Real Monks and they never say something like that , all the new monks, from the modern schools, are not taken as real monks\"

You know the \"2 True Real Monks\"... well, I know Shaolin history and the Yi Jin Jing is universally recognized as authentic Shaolin curriculum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Jin_Jing

If you don't mind a few questions, I'd really like to know what kung fu you study, who are the \"2 True Real Monks\", and how you came to know them.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31610 by
i'd like to know that myself....I too have studied shaolin history and have a video of a few monks doing some insane stunts that cannot be duplicated in my opinion.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi