Deleting your account

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #106287 by
Replied by on topic Deleting your account
It is ironic, but not unreasonable. I wouldn't believe me if I someone else told me they experienced the same things I have. So it's best just to not talk about it, and encourage people to see for themselves and make up their own minds.

It was an error in judgement on my part to ever disclose my experiences.

People are free to invent their own practices, or cast spells, shoot rainbow reiki love beams at people, or shoot spirit bows, or believe Thor exists and is real because they watched the avengers, or whatever absurdity they want.

I just don't want to associate with them.

The people I want to associate with are the ones who come from an Atheist rationalist standpoint who demand proof to substantiate their own beliefs, it's these people I want to convince to try the practice I am describing and let them see for themselves.

Getting past that mental firewall that it's just more Newage nonsense and BS however is next to impossible.

Desolous wrote:

maynoth wrote: I've tried but you know it winds up being used as ammo against me so I don't any more, rather I just tell people to see for themselves, there is more to reality than you believe or your popular paradigms allow for.

What I've experienced is about as believable as a grown man who thinks he is a Quincy and shoots spirit arrows from a spirit bow while talking to thor.

It's best I keep what I've experienced to myself and encourage people to see for themselves.

you do realize how ironic this seems. as harshly as you judge others is most times as harsh as they judge you. you are not qualified to pass judgment on others. neither am i. not even jestor. pretty much no one.

* remove the log from thine own eye, before picking at the mote in mine. (para)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #106288 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Deleting your account

Connor Lidell wrote: I hope you realize how different Neigong is from Qigong.

I did look into it by reading a book or two, and found it to be not as much as I expected.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106289 by
Thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of different forms of qigong exist, there are only 10 legit neigong schools in existence however.

Qigong and virtually ever other spiritual practice works only with positive energy.

Qigong deals with circulating this positive energy in loops called microcosmic and macrocosmic orbits, it also has more active exercises that involve movement like tai chi.

Neigong is more focused on profoundly deep states of meditation almost all the real work is done via meditation, energy is stored and compressed not circulated.

Neigong deals with the fusion of negative and positive energies as one. A huge mass of positive energy is filled until the structure containing it can hold no more, then compressed till it physically bulges out from the body, then it is made mobile and fused with an equal amount of negative energy, which results in death for many seekers.

Negative energy is not something humans can perceive in a normal state of consciousness, our consciousness itself is made of 100% pure positive energy. It is not until negative and positive energies have been fused together as one that we can perceive negative energy directly.

Not many systems work with it, because it's almost completely unknown and unobserved to the vast majority of humanity. We can only perceive it by it's interaction with the positive energy inside our bodies, and not directly.

Adder wrote:

Connor Lidell wrote: I hope you realize how different Neigong is from Qigong.

I did look into it by reading a book or two, and found it to be not as much as I expected.

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by .

More
10 years 10 months ago #106290 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Deleting your account

maynoth wrote: Thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of different forms of qigong exist, there are only 10 legit neigong schools in existence however.

Qigong and virtually ever other spiritual practice works only with positive energy.

Qigong deals with circulating this positive energy in loops called microcosmic and macrocosmic orbits, it also has more active exercises that involve movement like tai chi.

Neigong is more focused on profoundly deep states of meditation almost all the real work is done via meditation, energy is stored and compressed not circulated.

Neigong deals with the fusion of negative and positive energies as one. A huge mass of positive energy is filled until the structure containing it can hold no more, then compressed till it physically bulges out from the body, then it is made mobile and fused with an equal amount of negative energy, which results in death for many seekers.

Thanks mate, you should make a TOTJO Journal and put it all in there :woohoo: ;)

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #106291 by

maynoth wrote: Thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of different forms of qigong exist, there are only 10 legit neigong schools in existence however./quote]

Thos seems kind of illoggical to me. If there so many school, why are you so sure there only 10 'legit) ones, an dyours just happens to be correct? Don't you think all schools think this, otherwise why would they be practicing a known il-legit school? And if your school is so correct and powerful, why aren't the other schools already adherents?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #106293 by
Every school can be considered correct or false in its unique ways. It simply depends on your perception, willingness to learn and desire to follow a certain path that leads you to conclusions more often than not, nay? ;) Well put, Des!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106294 by
There are 11 living beings on earth at present that have reached hsien/xian level status, the teacher of the main school I study is one of them.

It isn't well known because traditionally only a handful are taught each generation, this changed a generation ago when hundreds of students were allowed to study the main school I study, of those hundreds only a small handful completed level 1 of 72 even.

It has also traditionally been kept secret and away from the public eye, again this changed when the head teacher of the main school I study agreed to be investigated by scientists and a medical doctor on camera as part of a documentary.

Why aren't more people from different schools interested, to bluntly answer your question: they are spiritual role players, they aren't really interested in advancement. Reiki, wicca, vipassana, and whatever new qigong. newage, occult fad/teacher of the week is plenty for their needs.

Desolous wrote:

maynoth wrote: Thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of different forms of qigong exist, there are only 10 legit neigong schools in existence however./quote]

Thos seems kind of illoggical to me. If there so many school, why are you so sure there only 10 'legit) ones, an dyours just happens to be correct? Don't you think all schools think this, otherwise why would they be practicing a known il-legit school? And if your school is so correct and powerful, why aren't the other schools already adherents?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106295 by
Some get results you can demonstrate in a lab, others don't.

If getting real results you can externally verify makes something correct or false is something each person will need to work out on their own.

Everyone has different goals for their practice and spirituality in general, some people are perfectly satisfied just being spiritually entertained till they die and that is perfectly fine if that's their goal.

Lorian wrote: Every school can be considered correct or false in its unique ways. It simply depends on your perception, willingness to learn and desire to follow a certain path that leads you to conclusions more often than not, nay? ;) Well put, Des!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #106296 by
Exactly.It is up to you to choose the path you wish to follow...yet society and those around you often help to shape a few of the stepping stones along the way! :) As this is very interesting to me, does your school have a website where I can look for some very basic research? Thank you for your time, Maynoth :P

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #106297 by
No.

Lorian wrote: does your school have a website

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi