Peace with TOTJForce

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4742 by
Replied by on topic Re:Peace with TOTJForce
John's actually made a really good move for once....

he shut down totjf...

he put the idea into people's head, 'let's start again'

WE're finally free!!! YAY!!

no more legal issues

No more threats!

thank you John, I'd kiss your feet, but I think that'd go too far...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4748 by
I would say the best bet for Todd would be to become just a member of a site and not the admin. I think he needs the time off to focus on his more spiritual interests. I've started my own thing on free webs, It's not much and I'm no programmer but if you all want to stop by your welcome.And that welcome extends to John too. I think starting fresh was and is the best route for all. That's my 2 cents.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4754 by
Merin Kyo Den wrote:

**Shakes his head**

Well here we are at the inevitable place. I really have to say I'm not pleased with the way this turned out, but I expected as much. I'm rarely one to speak up in situations such as these as anyone who knows me will attest to. Why the fighting? Why the hostility between temples? It boils down to this. John and Todd are fighting and people are made to suffer for it. I have been around them far longer than only a handful of you can claim to have been so please don't come to his defense and tell me how great he is here, because I know he is. Yet when he's not here he's not so great to people. And don't get me wrong, I've seen him treated not so great be people when I believe he was really trying. Yet we do teach people how to treat us don't we? And that's just the plain truth. This has the smell of a personal vendetta yet all of OUR work is gone, not yours. How should the members of TOTJF react? How would you react to us if the roles we're reversed? I think if you used a measure of honesty with yourselves you would see that maybe, just maybe, every post made about this that even hints at an attack at John is not so off base. If we're really Jedi then we must try to see all sides, not just the one that benefits our emotional ties. There's truth in every lie and sometimes, a lie in the very truth we cling to. May the force be with you all.

Blessings,
Merin Kyo Den

Master Merin,
you have read my thoughts and put them into words, where i could not. i am honored by your insight and amazed at the ease in which you state the issues in ways many have overlooked. true insight indeed

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4760 by
Is it called www.merinsplace.com? heh heh heh...

Now don't get mad, and I did it for theraputic reasons...but I made sort of a \"joke\" site for TOTJF refugees called... Temple Of the Jedi Hoarder. http://www.totjh.forumarena.com

There is a shout box... But no chat... so if anyone wants to take discussion there or anywhere that is fine. I plan to take it down when this stuff is over.

So nothing much important should go there...

-Asta Sophi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4761 by
http://www.freewebs.com/thepathofthejedi/index.htm

That's the link to my quick site. While it's not merinsplace.com, That's a thought...LOL I do love your new site though. Now all I have to do is learn how to program and I'll be alright.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4762 by
Asta and Merrin, we have provided a free anonymous Jedi Chat right after we had our new site up. You are most welcome to use is as is anyone and I will give both of you moderator powers if you wish.

Since we really are on a private Internet server with the extra RAM for speed you should have no problems with it even if 100 are on at once.

I can make any special rooms you need. This is a public service to ALL Jedi that we have offered and will continue to do so.

Br. John+

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi