• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4688 by
Replied by on topic Re:Peace with TOTJForce
Br. John wrote:

Asta Sophi wrote:

LOLOL!!!! Oh John...LOLOL!!!

John - I should post the letter here where you were going to sue me a few weeks ago... ?? What happened with that...??? I could use the money back...LOLOL!!!

I'm sorry....it's gone to sublime!

So much for dialogue.

Sent : Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:00 PM
To : Stopoverdetroit@aol.com, astasophi@yahoo.com, elizruth@msn.com
Subject : Re: -Asta Sophi

| | | Receipts | Inbox

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. The Temple was a fantastic idea, but I know that as long as I remain a director or an officer people will keep fighting and accusing. I must resign those positions for my dream to live and grow. I'm sure they will keep me as a member and a master but even if they don't; it's dream that matters.

Since I have no choice, a least I don't have to worry about it.

The only way many folks will trust the Temple is for me to make it official that I am no longer a director.

I started a Google Group for the members who wish to keep in contact with me and discuss things. There I'll have a small group of friends and I can teach what I know, learn from them and explore all the wondrous possibilities of the Living Force Of Creation and it is free. No corporation, no ranks, no officers, no expenses, no bookkeeping, no hate, no malice and only Good Company.

You can join at: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/temple-of-the-jedi-order/web/temple-of-the-jedi-order

BTW: I do not mind at all if my members also wish to stay at TOTJO. I want them to do all I dreamed. I pray they all get what they wish.

About making it official; the corporation I mean; I have to pay $25 to file the Articles Of Amendment, $14 for overnight postage, $10 for blank CD's to give admin all the records and backups and I'll guess perhaps a few dollars for tax on CD's and a notary.

I get my disability on February 3 so I can't do it until then. I have -5.86 in my account ;-} - to keep from crying ;-}

I am just a person and can't take donations but if you do help me with this, then it's a loan and I'll mail you a Cashiers Check (or PayPal if you wish) it to you on February 3rd 2007. I would not even offer to take you up on this except until they have the 'papers' filed that I'm out of their way; I don't think The Temple will come back on line. Thank God I have a good full backup from only eight hours before The Temple was destroyed and I have a separate text log of all the posts. I'm ready to give Todd (et al.) everything ASAP.

My PayPal is jhp@johnphelan.com

May The Living Force Of Creation Be With You and God Bless,

Br. John Henry Phelan
Beaumont, TX

p.s. Please feel free to forward this to anyone you wish. You just don't know how much better I feel.

Here is my old Irish blessing, \"May the saddest days of your future be no worse than the happiest days of your past.\" Peace.

JHP O:-)

*** I gave John $100. Just for him because we're friends... I'd do it again if he really needed the money.

***Now, really, who do you think John can sue...? He left TOTJO. Then - he changed his mind and felt like he had to get vindicated. After giving him $100 things settled down. But then I gave the Temple $500 donation to keep things going - and did so anonymously - and over the weekend John shut down TOTJO and that was IT.

(All receipts, email, etc., are ready for evidence... Which site do you think might come down if things go much further?)

Now I know...I'm gone. Some will see this and some won't.

(By the way, how do you think George Lucas is going to feel when he hears that his trademark and copyright \"Jedi\" are in court? How do you think he's going to feel about John having made money off of using that term selling hats, cups, etc? )

This is simply - sad - and if someone allows someone who is unstable like Br. John bring all sorts of negative attention to the Jedi Community....how long will George Lucas' legal team stand by and watch it get smeared into the ground?

THAT'S REALITY...

Great members here, John... Don't blow this one.

-Asta Sophi

If we are going to share email …

| | | Receipts | Inbox

From : Stopoverdetroit@aol.com, astasophi@yahoo.com, elizruth@msn.com
Sent : Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:55 PM
To : John Henry Phelan <jhp@johnphelan.com>
Subject : Pee On Me

Is that really you in those pix? Just talking to you on the phone makes me moist as a pound cake downstairs. All moldy with mildew like an old cellar.

Enter if you dare.

Love,

Asta

Lets end that right now...Is all that really necessary? Oy Vey.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4689 by
There are Kids who are members you know...keep it clean for crying out loud.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4693 by
**Shakes his head**

Well here we are at the inevitable place. I really have to say I'm not pleased with the way this turned out, but I expected as much. I'm rarely one to speak up in situations such as these as anyone who knows me will attest to. Why the fighting? Why the hostility between temples? It boils down to this. John and Todd are fighting and people are made to suffer for it. I have been around them far longer than only a handful of you can claim to have been so please don't come to his defense and tell me how great he is here, because I know he is. Yet when he's not here he's not so great to people. And don't get me wrong, I've seen him treated not so great be people when I believe he was really trying. Yet we do teach people how to treat us don't we? And that's just the plain truth. This has the smell of a personal vendetta yet all of OUR work is gone, not yours. How should the members of TOTJF react? How would you react to us if the roles we're reversed? I think if you used a measure of honesty with yourselves you would see that maybe, just maybe, every post made about this that even hints at an attack at John is not so off base. If we're really Jedi then we must try to see all sides, not just the one that benefits our emotional ties. There's truth in every lie and sometimes, a lie in the very truth we cling to. May the force be with you all.

Blessings,
Merin Kyo Den

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4694 by
Master Merrin, you are one of only two living Zen Masters I know.

Impressed. Not easily impressed.

Call me if it please thee. I'm listening. 409-866-0806

JHP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4707 by
Br. John wrote:

SMS wrote:

I was referring to John's post... about the money...

My friend; its difficult to be mad at someone who makes you laugh. Never forget that. (And if you can't be good be careful.)

Asta and I are not enemas nor are we enemies. We just know how to put on a good show and 'play' off each other.

What I can't stop thinking about is why you were discussed by the money but not by my offer to ... never mind.

These Jedi name WILL be the death of me especially when they keep changing.

Who are you?

In the meantime let's play chess.

Br. John+

What that stupid offer of you training me? as you saw Keyan and Karen incompetant....

doubt it...

My name is Charlie... that is WHO i am...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4721 by

If we are going to share email …

| | | Receipts | Inbox

From : Stopoverdetroit@aol.com, astasophi@yahoo.com, elizruth@msn.com
Sent : Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:55 PM
To : John Henry Phelan <jhp@johnphelan.com>
Subject : Pee On Me

Is that really you in those pix? Just talking to you on the phone makes me moist as a pound cake downstairs. All moldy with mildew like an old cellar.

Enter if you dare.

Love,

Asta

John - your quote said I could pass the e-mail along...and you promised you'd never show people what we wrote eachother unless we specified!

You're such a specimine of Jedi manhood you bad thing...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4726 by
Asta I think you are the only person who might be able to get a current backup from Todd. If you do then the site should come back up. The problem is that you can't force Todd to honor our contract since our .com is in this private name. So is TOTJF for that matter.

I can tell you that if Master Dunn accepts being your admin he will be totally loyal to whoever the designated authorities are at TOTJF and I'll have nothing to do with it. Programming wise Todd's like a 5th grader and Master Dunn is a Ph.D.

Now with Todd out of the picture it really will be between me and him and not involve your site. Federal court cases go on for months usually years so by the time Todd can ever bring it back up nobody will care anymore.

I'm not speaking for Master Dunn as to if he would accept being your admin but vouching for his integrity. He is the admin for many other organizations and businesses and I would have no say about your site anymore than I would about any other sites he runs.

Another option if you cannot get the backup (which would prove that Todd is only out for Todd and not the members and God knows you paid for it) would be to ask Master Dunn to set you up either a site like this or one just like the old one and go from there. If that happens I'll give you TempleOfTheJediForce.net and you won't even have to change your name.

Love,

John Henry

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4728 by
John - honestly - I think TOTJF membership needs to begin a new site and be away.

I could personally do all sorts of things. I think I will personally spend this donation kitty (since the GREAT majority of Jedi sites do not take donations) money accumulating and see if someone wants to begin and admin a Jedi site for the TOTJF refugees.

All would be welcome there... That would be my only criteria - and I'd likely think senior TOTJF members like Kyp, Merin, Samweiz would be VOTED in charge...and some other Mods... So long as they are active and are continual members. I would certainly include all who have been here or at Praxeum trying to find their way.... I'd like to see it a democracy and not bring the cancer cells from the old TOTJO there.

Todd can keep the $700 or so he has left from my donation there. He's earned it for all the silliness. And he's a good Admin, and TOTJF was a nice site. He's going to be the big loser here so I hope the money helps in some small way.

The TOTJF members are also the big losers out of this, for their history and writings would no longer be part of their home.

(That is...if anyone from TOTJF wants financial some help to start up a good discussion website for the TOTJF refugees.)

The current TOTJO members must also want this. I can hear the upset in their own posts. The only way either membership group will gain resolution is for a new site to go up... I firmly now believe this.

...man, and it's a burden to have all this money in my donation kitty and I thought I'd have to send it away to a Non-Jedi spiritual interest.
So I'm more than happy to help with this...unless someone thinks donating money is too evil as they appear to do here.

-Asta Sophi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4731 by
Asta Sophi wrote:

John - honestly - I think TOTJF membership needs to begin a new site and be away.

I could personally do all sorts of things. I think I will personally spend this donation kitty (since the GREAT majority of Jedi sites do not take donations) money accumulating and see if someone wants to begin and admin a Jedi site for the TOTJF refugees.

All would be welcome there... That would be my only criteria - and I'd likely think senior TOTJF members like Kyp, Merin, Samweiz would be VOTED in charge...and some other Mods... So long as they are active and are continual members. I would certainly include all who have been here or at Praxeum trying to find their way.... I'd like to see it a democracy and not bring the cancer cells from the old TOTJO there.

Todd can keep the $700 or so he has left from my donation there. He's earned it for all the silliness. And he's a good Admin, and TOTJF was a nice site. He's going to be the big loser here so I hope the money helps in some small way.

The TOTJF members are also the big losers out of this, for their history and writings would no longer be part of their home.

(That is...if anyone from TOTJF wants financial some help to start up a good discussion website for the TOTJF refugees.)

The current TOTJO members must also want this. I can hear the upset in their own posts. The only way either membership group will gain resolution is for a new site to go up... I firmly now believe this.

...man, and it's a burden to have all this money in my donation kitty and I thought I'd have to send it away to a Non-Jedi spiritual interest.
So I'm more than happy to help with this...unless someone thinks donating money is too evil as they appear to do here.

-Asta Sophi

That is a wonderful idea and like I say; if you can get a current backup from Todd Master Dunn can, if he wishes, restore all the posts for you. I do not know what the cost would be but you would not lose anything from the site. I believe for $700 Todd owes you a backup. I believe he will destroy it rather than let you have it and I hope I loose that bet.

Donations are not evil. We take them ourself. I just said that since you were the only person to make a donation to TOTJF and such a big one all at once that Todd would do what you say.

It's your business but in the future I would donate more on a monthly basis so you don't keep being out of money for something that's not doing any good for you or anyone else.

By all means start a site without Todd and then there is nothing to fight about and you'll feel better too. You can get everything you need from GoDady.com without going through any middle person.

As for the history we were able to recover; the original poster may copy her or his posts and do anything with them they wish.

This site cannot go down as we have to many ordained ministers that would lose their credentials but as always members here may belong to a many Jedi sites as they wish and everyone is welcome here irrespective of the past.

Very truly yours,

Br. John+

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4740 by
Thank you, Br. John...

I am sure those who wish, or if members of TOTJF wish, to begin another site since TOTJO has shut their site with their history down, I suspect they have already digested that loss. How often has it been shut down now...? At least six times by my count.

Of course I do hope all Jedi find resolution and are welcomed where they go within the Jedi Community. It is what Jedi are about - and certainly not about ... well...

Todd will archive the history I know. As I said, I believe the members of TOTJF must leave the cancer behind... Todd has always been a positive in my life - and I hope if there is a new site he is a part. He could finally enjoy it then.

If we all find resolution...what does it matter?

Sometimes a very good thing comes out of a bad one?

-Asta Sophi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi