Peace with TOTJForce

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4672 by
Replied by on topic Re:Peace with TOTJForce
I'm just trying to figure out how all of this actually helps either site? I see Knights and Masters going at it like they're on some school playground. How does that look to anyone../...esp. those on the outside?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4673 by
you'd think we'd say this without reason to?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4679 by
Asta Thank you so much. I do need money for The Order. I guess $1,000 is OK but $5,000 would be better and you'll feel better too. Our PayPal address is Temple.Of.The.Jedi.Order@gmail.com.

Again thank you for the $$$$$. Please post anything you wish and if you donate $10,000 I'll bear your child.

Love,

John Henry

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4680 by
LOL... Ah John...do miss the humor.

Love,

Asta Sophi...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4681 by
We would be able to start the Outreach program I've been outlining. Now we're talking Jedi!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4682 by
disgusting...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4683 by
SMS wrote:

disgusting...

Outreach is disgusting? What planet are you on? This program would help families with things like counseling and medical attention. It would also help disabled children with medical attention. Man alive, Disgusting? more like real jedi work if you ask me...we just don't have the funds.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4684 by
I was referring to John's post... about the money...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4686 by
SMS wrote:

I was referring to John's post... about the money...

My friend; its difficult to be mad at someone who makes you laugh. Never forget that. (And if you can't be good be careful.)

Asta and I are not enemas nor are we enemies. We just know how to put on a good show and 'play' off each other.

What I can't stop thinking about is why you were discussed by the money but not by my offer to ... never mind.

These Jedi name WILL be the death of me especially when they keep changing.

Who are you?

In the meantime let's play chess.

Br. John+

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4687 by
Asta Sophi wrote:

LOLOL!!!! Oh John...LOLOL!!!

John - I should post the letter here where you were going to sue me a few weeks ago... ?? What happened with that...??? I could use the money back...LOLOL!!!

I'm sorry....it's gone to sublime!

So much for dialogue.

Sent : Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:00 PM
To : Stopoverdetroit@aol.com, astasophi@yahoo.com, elizruth@msn.com
Subject : Re: -Asta Sophi

| | | Receipts | Inbox

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. The Temple was a fantastic idea, but I know that as long as I remain a director or an officer people will keep fighting and accusing. I must resign those positions for my dream to live and grow. I'm sure they will keep me as a member and a master but even if they don't; it's dream that matters.

Since I have no choice, a least I don't have to worry about it.

The only way many folks will trust the Temple is for me to make it official that I am no longer a director.

I started a Google Group for the members who wish to keep in contact with me and discuss things. There I'll have a small group of friends and I can teach what I know, learn from them and explore all the wondrous possibilities of the Living Force Of Creation and it is free. No corporation, no ranks, no officers, no expenses, no bookkeeping, no hate, no malice and only Good Company.

You can join at: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/temple-of-the-jedi-order/web/temple-of-the-jedi-order

BTW: I do not mind at all if my members also wish to stay at TOTJO. I want them to do all I dreamed. I pray they all get what they wish.

About making it official; the corporation I mean; I have to pay $25 to file the Articles Of Amendment, $14 for overnight postage, $10 for blank CD's to give admin all the records and backups and I'll guess perhaps a few dollars for tax on CD's and a notary.

I get my disability on February 3 so I can't do it until then. I have -5.86 in my account ;-} - to keep from crying ;-}

I am just a person and can't take donations but if you do help me with this, then it's a loan and I'll mail you a Cashiers Check (or PayPal if you wish) it to you on February 3rd 2007. I would not even offer to take you up on this except until they have the 'papers' filed that I'm out of their way; I don't think The Temple will come back on line. Thank God I have a good full backup from only eight hours before The Temple was destroyed and I have a separate text log of all the posts. I'm ready to give Todd (et al.) everything ASAP.

My PayPal is jhp@johnphelan.com

May The Living Force Of Creation Be With You and God Bless,

Br. John Henry Phelan
Beaumont, TX

p.s. Please feel free to forward this to anyone you wish. You just don't know how much better I feel.

Here is my old Irish blessing, \"May the saddest days of your future be no worse than the happiest days of your past.\" Peace.

JHP O:-)

*** I gave John $100. Just for him because we're friends... I'd do it again if he really needed the money.

***Now, really, who do you think John can sue...? He left TOTJO. Then - he changed his mind and felt like he had to get vindicated. After giving him $100 things settled down. But then I gave the Temple $500 donation to keep things going - and did so anonymously - and over the weekend John shut down TOTJO and that was IT.

(All receipts, email, etc., are ready for evidence... Which site do you think might come down if things go much further?)

Now I know...I'm gone. Some will see this and some won't.

(By the way, how do you think George Lucas is going to feel when he hears that his trademark and copyright \"Jedi\" are in court? How do you think he's going to feel about John having made money off of using that term selling hats, cups, etc? )

This is simply - sad - and if someone allows someone who is unstable like Br. John bring all sorts of negative attention to the Jedi Community....how long will George Lucas' legal team stand by and watch it get smeared into the ground?

THAT'S REALITY...

Great members here, John... Don't blow this one.

-Asta Sophi

If we are going to share email …

| | | Receipts | Inbox

From : Stopoverdetroit@aol.com, astasophi@yahoo.com, elizruth@msn.com
Sent : Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:55 PM
To : John Henry Phelan <jhp@johnphelan.com>
Subject : Pee On Me

Is that really you in those pix? Just talking to you on the phone makes me moist as a pound cake downstairs. All moldy with mildew like an old cellar.

Enter if you dare.

Love,

Asta

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi