New Indiana Jones!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15643 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Indiana Jones!
I think it was pretty good...I finally got to see it last night. I'm just not sure about the back drop shots. I would have liked to see real back drops. Not a big fan of the hazey....look....I have read they will be making a 5th one with Henry III as the lead and Harrison playing Sean's roll in the 3rd one. I have read that Shia will take over the franchise.

Srups

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15658 by
I'm not sure what the motorcyclist dying movie was, but wasn't it also that in \"THE CROW\" (Original) that Jason Lee died by the gun shot toward the end of the film. He didn't actually die on camera of course, but he died from an actual event on camera.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15684 by
The motorcyclist one is Mad Max... nr the end is a slow mo of a biker already down, and another bike hits him in the neck, you clearly see his head move forward further than normal.

As for the Crow, I was aware of main actor dying mid filming, it is said he is CGI for much of the last quarter of the movie, how accurate this is I am unsure,

Remember the poltergeist movies... the little girl in that died in strange circumstances too...

What is it about actors dying early?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15714 by
Just got home from seeing the movie,

It was a good movie though I do not believe it lived up to the standards of the other Indys.

I still like the movie and I found Ford hilarious at times.

\"I told you I would break your nose.\"

hahah

Overall a good movie and one worth to see if you are a fan of the franchise.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15773 by
I was trying to keep away from this thread until I watched the movie, which I did yesterday - I loved it.

It began with an awkward start, but within only a few minutes it started revving into gear, and I was enjoying myself fully. I wished it didn't take so long to make a new one, but they did manage to deal with the issues of the characters being older and living in a different era pretty well.

The plot was a bit different from the previous films, leaning towards sci-fi rather than fantasy (they usually have religious relics, rather than... yeah...) but ultimately I still found it a thrilling joyride, and completely worth seeing again - or getting on DVD. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi