New Indiana Jones!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15256 by
New Indiana Jones! was created by
Are you going to watch new Indiana Jones? It has received the best reviews so far...

Indy is a hero of my childhood, so I am definitely going! B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15261 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Indiana Jones!
Well, British press have not been entirely kind of it, but that is nothing unusual, the only critic I take any notice of is myself, they have given rave reviews on films I think are awful, its a case of each to their own.

I do hope it is the last Indiana Jones, otherwise it will no longer be sensible, and old guy swinging through canes etc (unless he's Peter Stringfellow :lol:)

I am looking forward to it none the less

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15262 by
I am going to be all over this movie! Haha, I loved the Indiana Jones movies, some of my favorites.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15264 by
Yeah, like others I too grew up with indy. Some of my friends and I still quote the movies' key parts.

\"Gali mal Gali mal, Gali mal shut da dey\" (Sorry for the spelling errors ).

I agree with Kana, I really hope this is the last one. Ford could be the first fatality on the big screen if he continues making these movies.
haha

-kb

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 11 months ago #15267 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:New Indiana Jones!
Well the critics here in Germany described it as a roller coaster film without a story. I will wait till it comes out on DVD.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15269 by
job314 wrote:

Yeah, like others I too grew up with indy. Some of my friends and I still quote the movies' key parts.

\"Gali mal Gali mal, Gali mal shut da dey\" (Sorry for the spelling errors ).

I agree with Kana, I really hope this is the last one. Ford could be the first fatality on the big screen if he continues making these movies.
haha

-kb

Actually there is a well known film where the audience sees an actor actually killed in slow motion, shall we turn this into a game to see who knows what it is? I'll give a clue, the death is of a motorcyclist

Before anybody complains about the tone etc, the actor in question, well, his family gave full consent and insisted on no editing of the scene.

I think someone will know the film Im talking about, but lets see who finds it first

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15272 by
Im more excited about the upcoming game than the movie although Im eager to see it as well. But what I really want to see is the Euporia & Digital Molecular Matter engines at work in both the Indy game & the Force Unleashed. I love new video game technology, kind of makes me want to work on my own (as of now, nonexistant) engine.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15273 by
do not believe any critic until you see it for yourself.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15284 by
I am also looking forward to this movie, and hope that it keeps with the others from the past. I rather enjoyed the last one.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15288 by
As others have said in this thread, I grew up watching Indy, so even if the critics said that it was the worst movie ever made, I have to admit that I would still go see it. Some would say that I'm just being a sheep, but the movies remind me of being a kid and bring back happy memories.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi