New Indiana Jones!

More
15 years 11 months ago #15289 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:New Indiana Jones!
I'm going to go see it in the theater just like the first three. I've avoided spoilers so I don't know much. We've got a Clone Wars movie on August 15, 2008 which I'm going to see too.

Really it's like Episode 2 1/2 and I like the animation.

{flv}StarWarsTheCloneWarsTheatricalTrailer{/flv}

StarWarsTheCloneWarsTheatricalTrailer.flv Video

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #15294 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:New Indiana Jones!
More Indy Movies Ahead? Indiana Jones V

If Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull turns out to be the kind of hit many industry observers expect, it's likely that a fifth Indy film will follow, the filmmakers told a news conference at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday. Asked whether he'd make any more Indy sequels, Steven Spielberg replied, \"Only if you want more of them.\" He added, \"That's the reason why we made this Indiana Jones,\" explaining that no one has ever asked him to make a sequel to 1941 or Artificial Intelligence: AI. \"So certainly we'll have our ear to the ground this summer and that will decide where we go from here.\"

In an interview with FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman, George Lucas added, \"I haven't even told Steven or Harrison this. But I have an idea to make Shia the lead character next time and have Harrison come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out.\" That may be the only way Harrison Ford might return. He has previously told interviewers that Crystal Skull will be his last film as Indy.

http://IMDB.com

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15302 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Indiana Jones!
Sounds fine with me. Sean Connery was awesome in The Last Cruscade. XD

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15314 by
I thought Last crusade was much better than so called expert critics gave it credit for, certainly a massive improvement on temple of doom, but lost arch is still my favourite (for now anyway)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15437 by
Saw it, and loved it, haha! Talk about a crazy ending, woot! Haha, sorry I really liked it, great stuff. :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15441 by
JUST A QUICK REQUEST OF NO SPOILERS IN HERE PLEASE ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15442 by
I just saw it and loved it. Harrison Ford was as good as ever. I laughed so hard when he said \"I've got a bad feeling about this\". It's a lot better than I thought. My second favourite, at least. People have complained how the end wasn't \"believable\", but, heck, no Indiana Jones film ever made sense. The Lost Ark? Sankara stones? 700 year old ghost? The Holy Grail? Now, those are things that aren't believable.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15447 by
It was great seeing Indy and Marion back together again. And I have yet to see a less-than-stellar performance by Shia Labeouf.
Wish John Rhys-Davies or Sean Connery could have returned as well. Oh well, can't have everything! :)
We did see a few inconsistencies and plot holes, but it's still a great ride, and IMHO, worth seeing again.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15449 by
I should check it out

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15454 by
I think a lot of the people hated it cause they saw the old ones when they were kids. Nostalgia can destroy a perfectly good film, it seems. I was born in 1990, so I didn't see the films until recently. From my point of view, this was just as good. Same with Star Wars prequel trilogy, although Jar Jar IS annoying. If C-3PO, the gay robot, weren't in the originals, I bet they'd hate him too.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi