Just to set things straight lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1904 by
thud thorax wrote:

Okay, i thought this site would be somewhat immune to the past and the goings-on thereof. It was reasonably peaceful up till now, and what do we see here? Yet another attempt at the same slinging matches, complete with pasted quotes, arguing points long since best left alone. Ordo, i would be pleased to know your name from the other site, as i am sure i've seen these patterns before. Why do you come here? Is your own home site not fulfilling your needs? I see nothing more than the creation of spiteful dischord ensuing from your statements. Nothing positive, nothing helpful, nothing even remotely jedi at all. Are your comments befitting your rank? Have you been involved long enough to be more than just a thorn in someone's (anyone's) side?Take your hateful and negative comments home with you, and please, be the peace-keeper the Jedi is known to be.

thud

Master Thud I'm so glad to see you. You caught the one clinker so don't let it bother you. We need teachers. If you would be so kind as to check out the I Need A Master thread and work with some Jedi I promise it will be cheerful in your life.

MTFBWY and God Bless,

Br. John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1970 by
Ok, I'll bite. Yes, I am angry. I am angry at the hypocrisy of this man that you all blindly follow... this man who appears to be so benevolent here on *this* site, but can post all kinds of trash elsewhere... and yet is still beheld as the benevolent leader. But, I suppose I can live with that. Perhaps Br. John would like to sue me so that I too can behold him as a benevolent Jedi leader, because after all, attacking other people is the ultimate Jedi trait.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1975 by
It pains me to see these words. If you have a modicum of decency you will leave this argument else where and refrain from continueing it here. We are here to learn and grow as Jedi and as people. Youre words here only cause hostility that many of us have no part in nor want no part in. Ordo, please do not pursue this line of conversation on the pages of this site. We have no qualms with you, save that you are impedeing our ability to live in peace. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1981 by
\"There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.\"

I'll leave you to the interpretation of that line of the Jedi Code, and this will be the last I speak of this particular matter on this forum.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1995 by
Ordo, human beings have the capacity for dynamic developement. Dynamic means movement, or rather the act or state of movement, which implies a constant. People have the capacity to be dynamic with themselves. Br. John may have committed some questionable things in the past, but he is someone new now and until that changes we are on his side. You are here claiming he be held accountable for something he did in the past and likely regrets deeply, as if you yourself are not the keeper of your own past deeds. Everyone has done things they regret, if you can claim exemption from this fact, throw as many stones as you like. But as I know you cannot because you are neither a messiah nor Jesus Christ, a buddha nor buddhisatva, nor anything else beyond human like the rest of us, I ask that you hold your uncivil tongue and speak with the respect that the rest of us are very clearly demonstrating here.

As a last note, I am seconding Dhagon Kryat's statement, and I see no un-Jedi like behavior in his statements, Master Merin. The point here is not to attack people for how they are or are not being jedi. I don't feel that Dhagon is stepping outside of his place as a Jedi by being honest, instead of hiding behind a shield of blind-light. Dhagon has demonstrated his place as a Jedi a number of times, for which I respect him, might I ask that being a Master yourself Merin, you demonstrate by your own actions also.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2029 by
Ordo, I appealed to your better \"knowledge\" and you still acted in \"ignorance\". You even tried to use the Jedi Code to your own personal agenda. Truely selfish. Br. John posted all the information about the issues you brought up, proving he has nothing to hide and to enlighten his fellow Jedi so their would be no \"ignorance\".
We are suppose to focus on the eternal present, but you seem to be spiraling out of control in the past. You cannot have peace until you stop hanging on to the bitterness that is consuming you. Stop giving into your anger. If you would just read what I am saying to you for what it is, a helping hand for you. John doesn't need my help, but as you give into your anger and hate, it is my duty to try to help you. You know our teachings, you know the Code, but you choose to not follow them and continue with these attacks. Step back and collect yourself for a moment. Focus on what your Master has taught you and apply them to you. We are all responsible for our own actions. John is not making you act the way you are, you are controlling those actions. You are letting your emotions control you rather than you governing your emotions. So again, I ask you to stop tainting yourself and this Temple with the bitterness that is in you. Be greater than what you are showing yourself to be.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2031 by
Replied by on topic Ordo's Identity Revealed
Ordo wrote:

\"There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.\"

I'll leave you to the interpretation of that line of the Jedi Code, and this will be the last I speak of this particular matter on this forum.

The person who has been posting using the name Ordo is:

Josiah McNamara, also known as Kyp Durron and he is a council member at TOTJForce.

When he joined TOTJO I found him to be intelligent and an excellent teacher and I have not changed my opinion on that. We've had disagreements but this is a big world with plenty of room for both Kyp's opinion and mine.

I thank all of you for taking up for me and there is no reason for any ill will towards TOTJForce. The lawsuit is against a single person with the objective of getting The Order's history back in its original form for our archives.

I cannot think of anything bad to say about Kyp except that I believe he's living in the past.

Br. John

This is Kyp:

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2032 by
Replied by on topic Ordo's Identity Revealed
<br><br>Post edited by: Br. John, at: 2007/05/12 11:35

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2269 by
Replied by on topic Re:Ordo's Identity Revealed
I am speechless, so i'll just type. I am amazed that Master Kyp would post in such an un-jedi like manner. I can only put it down to a hard day at the office and the need to vent. If you read this, Kyp, know that my spirit has been shaken by your previous posts, but my high opinion of you is unchanged. You are a valuable member of the Jedi community, and the reason many are Jedi today. You know in your heart that your methods, even thought your intentions may have been noble, were not the best example of the Kyp we know and respect thru your work and words. I hope you have better days and more positive thoughts in the days ahead.

MTFBWY
thud

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2271 by
Replied by on topic Re:Ordo's Identity Revealed
I am speechless, so i'll just type. I am amazed that Master Kyp would post in such an un-jedi like manner. I can only put it down to a hard day at the office and the need to vent. If you read this, Kyp, know that my spirit has been shaken by your previous posts, but my high opinion of you is unchanged. You are a valuable member of the Jedi community, and the reason many are Jedi today. You know in your heart that your methods, even thought your intentions may have been noble, were not the best example of the Kyp we know and respect thru your work and words. I hope you have better days and more positive thoughts in the days ahead.

MTFBWY
thud

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi