Just to set things straight lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1728 by
Ordo,

As you know I am a member of both sites. This is not the way to handle these type of things. The fight is really between Todd and John and not so much us, and I was there for the whole thing having been a member of TOTJO close to it's very inception. I understand your frustration, believe me I do, yet how you hold yourself is a reflection not only on you, but the people that have helped you along the way.

Dhagon Krayt,

As true Jedi, I'm sure none of you will fall for it, I just felt that an outside view would clear some things up. MTFBWYA

It's funny how your statement does not resemble the words of a true Jedi either. Don't comment on what you can not begin to understand.
If you want to call yourself a Jedi, then be an example of one. You also reflect your peers, start acting like the Jedi I see here every day, you have ample examples to draw from.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1730 by
It becomes your buisness when Mr. John Phelan claims that it's the TOTJO as a group that's pressing the lawsuit. And I quote:

It's not my decision. Temple Of The Jedi Order (not me) is suing Todd. Talk to the members who run The Order.

Here I am. I want answers.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1732 by
Actually Merin, I can begin to understand. It continues there to this day. I call it like I see it. I of course wasn't privvy to every little detail so maybe you could fill us all in with the TRUTH, and then we can understand as you do. Regardless, I could care less who is suing who, I will not get involved in this quarrel, however I'm curious how my remarks are un-jedi like. I spoke the truth as I saw it, and as had been presented to me by people involved in the actual fray. I attempted to thwart any retaliating remarks, and I can attest the other site is crumbling, it may not be obvious from where you sit, but its obvious from over here. This ordo, knows that this site is not suing Todd, half of these people don't know who todd is, or probably care to. IF this is something that John said it should be addressed to him, not come here to drag the rest of us into the mix. He is attempting to start the same in fighting that goes on at TOTJF, just as I said. SO if speaking the truth (like I said, as I can see it) is non-jedi, than count me out. If honesty is not a Jedi characteristic, I don't want to be one.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1736 by
Ordo a lot of us have not been involved with what is going on. i myself have no idea what is between you, todd, or john. if you would like to press this go ahead, but insulting us, and with you're actions insulting the jedi religion. you are no jedi, but a child warped by all that is going around you. you have picked a side and are staying with it. please do not come here insulting men and women you do not know, nor the same people who have any involvement. we are all here to better ourselves and help others. you are insulting, why? have i personally stabbed you in the back, or has brother tom for that matter. what is between todd and john is just that. john has been a great help to many of us here. you have just insulted us and the temple, so who will we listen to, a bratty ill tempered so called jedi, or a man who is there for us. its common sense, if you can understand that. if you want to leave comments that are intelligent and help the order, please by all means, but insulting us, lol the sith even apologized. brothers and sisters of this order please pay no mind to this person, untill he or she puts worthy comments for us. or else this will be taken to far.

MTFBWY all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1739 by
My point was that your loving benevolent leader is claiming that you as a group are pressing the lawsuit with the TOTJF. Not him personally. Now, since many of you seem to have no clue about the lawsuit, it's rather appearant that his claim was a lie. IE. He's pushing a personal vendetta against another Jedi site off on his congregation instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.

And if that's the leader you follow... I rest my case.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1742 by
Ordo wrote:

My point was that your loving benevolent leader is claiming that you as a group are pressing the lawsuit with the TOTJF. Not him personally. Now, since many of you seem to have no clue about the lawsuit, it's rather appearant that his claim was a lie. IE. He's pushing a personal vendetta against another Jedi site off on his congregation instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.

And if that's the leader you follow... I rest my case.

Ordo,

This is not the place for this. Please control yourself and show some respect for the people here, as I am amoung them as well. As bad as you think John is, I've seen his good side. So be respectful and please confine your argument with John to PM's.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1750 by
How typical... John can spew all over our forums, but I come here seeking the truth, and am met with \"this is not the place\"? Come on now, whatever happened to equality? At least I am not threatening him with a lawsuit just because I don't get my way.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1751 by
Ordo, seeking the truth is not what you are being faulted for, it's the way you are going about it. I am not aware of the past goings on of John, it is not my business. If John did as you have said, then why stoop to that level? I'm not saying he did or didn't, because I do not know. That is outside of my knowledge. What is my business is the defense of the members of this site that you have accused. They are not the ones in question. Your problem is with one Jedi from this Temple. You shouldn't conduct yourself in the manner you have been and I believe you truely know this, but choose to act outside of it. Anyone, even the youngest of padawan learner, can read the anger in your words. Let go of your anger and deal with this issue in the proper manner. If John did what you have said, I believe he will come forth with the information and be truthful with us. But until such time, the ranking members of the Order will deal with it. Please, Ordo, reign yourself back in from the course you have taken.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1882 by
Okay, i thought this site would be somewhat immune to the past and the goings-on thereof. It was reasonably peaceful up till now, and what do we see here? Yet another attempt at the same slinging matches, complete with pasted quotes, arguing points long since best left alone. Ordo, i would be pleased to know your name from the other site, as i am sure i've seen these patterns before. Why do you come here? Is your own home site not fulfilling your needs? I see nothing more than the creation of spiteful dischord ensuing from your statements. Nothing positive, nothing helpful, nothing even remotely jedi at all. Are your comments befitting your rank? Have you been involved long enough to be more than just a thorn in someone's (anyone's) side?Take your hateful and negative comments home with you, and please, be the peace-keeper the Jedi is known to be.

thud

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1903 by
Ordo wrote:

How typical... John can spew all over our forums, but I come here seeking the truth, and am met with \"this is not the place\"? Come on now, whatever happened to equality? At least I am not threatening him with a lawsuit just because I don't get my way.

Br. John does not threaten lawsuits he actually files them; the bite almost always follows the bark.

He uses his real name to spew instead of hiding behind a pseudonym.

He wants the members to know all about his past mistakes and sins so they can judge if he learned from them and in the hope his story will keep someone else from making the same mistake.

TOTJForce is on our property. A Judge singed an ORDER that it be given to us. TOTJForce did not exist until March 5, 2007 and all the data ) on your site before that date is our history (95.78% of your site).

This Br. John is one year older and 10 years wiser; Thank The Maker!

The folks here know THIS Br. John, who, with the help of all these members good wishes and love, is a new man; no longer merely a human being but a human becomming.

No one has hit the delete on your posts and THE TRUTH FEARS NO QUESTIONS.

Post your real name and Br. John will answer every single question you post as long as we keep it on one topic so as not to distract from the real community thriving here.

Dictated but not read.

JHP/alp

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi